Beyblade Random Thoughts

who hoo! I Love you LVJ. I bought bull and look! Ive got another wf!
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

this random thought isnt about beyblade>.>its about life
im going to my brothers funeral today in about 2 hours :,(
oh and 13 days intill my beyblades are here cant wait
(Sep. 04, 2010  3:52 PM)logan3454 Wrote: this random thought isnt about beyblade>.>its about life
im going to my brothers funeral today in about 2 hours :,(
oh and 13 days intill my beyblades are here cant wait
You are wrong ... This topic is clearly "Beyblade Random Thoughts".
how much do u think it will cost to buy all the mfb beyblades out right now? any estimates?
(Sep. 04, 2010  5:04 PM)logan3454 Wrote: how much do u think it will cost to buy all the mfb beyblades out right now? any estimates?

Several thousand.
(Sep. 04, 2010  10:59 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  5:04 PM)logan3454 Wrote: how much do u think it will cost to buy all the mfb beyblades out right now? any estimates?

Several thousand.

300... but that's just me Tongue_out
300? I don't think so. If you include all the limited edition beyblades.
(Sep. 04, 2010  11:58 PM)Fogot Wrote: 300? I don't think so. If you include all the limited edition beyblades.

And all the booster beys.
Think about all the recolors.
Pisces and Aries Mold 1.
All 3 variations of Libra.
Light Wheels.
Buying the Extreme/Tornado Stadium.
Getting the variations of Mercury Anubis.
Proto-Quetz.

Thousands, easy.
(Sep. 05, 2010  12:24 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Think about all the recolors.
Pisces and Aries Mold 1.
All 3 variations of Libra.
Light Wheels.
Buying the Extreme/Tornado Stadium.
Getting the variations of Mercury Anubis.
Proto-Quetz.

Thousands, easy.
ahh true I forgot about the liimited ones... but they aren't so limited in korea. All the beys are 6-12 dollars each over there. plus I get deals so maybe like 500 USD MAX.
Limited are limited in korea? Are you sure? What Sol Blaze? Mercury Anubis Gold ver.? Libra?
(Sep. 05, 2010  2:57 AM)Fogot Wrote: Limited are limited in korea? Are you sure? What Sol Blaze? Mercury Anubis Gold ver.? Libra?

sol blaze was a movie promotion for japan, but it can easily be aquired in korea from toy retailers. and mercury anubis gold can be exchanged for BP or bought for 12 USD i believe.
In Korea? No you can't.I've searched before.
(Sep. 05, 2010  3:02 AM)Fogot Wrote: In Korea? No you can't.I've searched before.

at tourneys you can...
No you can't... I don't know about Sol Blaze. But Mercury Anubis Gold.ver you cant. Also, the recent tourney sold Black LLDragos, and Burn Pisces. They do not holdtourneys that frequently.
(Sep. 05, 2010  3:06 AM)Fogot Wrote: No you can't... I don't know about Sol Blaze. But Mercury Anubis Gold.ver you cant. Also, the recent tourney sold Black LLDragos, and Burn Pisces. They do not holdtourneys that frequently.

Ahh my bad. It was the prize for first place.
http://beyblade.sonokong.co.kr/event/event_200910.asp
yes I got confused with black and gold LL Drago.
Saw Dragoon MS and Wolborg MS on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Authentic-Takara-...500wt_1154
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Authentic-Rare-Ta...500wt_1154
Both NIBs, I would get them so badly ! But I don't have the money T_T
Thats alot for Dragoon MS. 92 CAD?
(Sep. 04, 2010  1:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously, that argument does not make sense for me : my Metal System Beyblades, while their sides have some 'battle scars', are still very shiny on the top and most visible part; however, my Hybrid Wheel System Beyblades got a very dull 'unshine' almost two days after I took them out of their package. If I observe my collection and need to look for something that shines, I will only find Metal System Beyblades.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes

Also I dig the battle scar paint too, they're painting more bey now but they're painting them ugly colours
Have you ever seen a moderately used Gold Quetzalcoatl?
Looks like trash.
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:35 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Have you ever seen a moderately used Gold Quetzalcoatl?
Looks like trash.

Yeah there's totally not a difference between painting them silver and painting them urine-gold
(Sep. 05, 2010  4:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:35 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Have you ever seen a moderately used Gold Quetzalcoatl?
Looks like trash.

Yeah there's totally not a difference between painting them silver and painting them urine-gold

Yep, if I had the extra cash, I would have probably went for the Silver Quetz.
But hey, I got a Quetz, so i am fairly pleased with myself. The Battle scars on my other Metal System Wheels look sick though!
(Sep. 05, 2010  4:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
Looks like trash.

When there's only like 12, and gold is the common color of Quetz (probably one of the most used Metal System beys), it's a sort of significant margin.
Especially when like half of them are worthless.

Chipped up Virgo looks really bad too.