Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 01, 2010  1:50 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Hmm should I sell my plastics and HMSes? THey have no competitive use and they aren't aesthetically appealing. Then again they hold sentimental value and have actual value.

If you've got a Phantom Fox, I'll buy ^~^
^ I know what you mean. It almost makes me wish I didn't use mine...
lol, yeah I'm currently debating whether or not to use it, but it really is just too nice. It's a shame that the underside isn't fully painted and its track is pretty pointless.
It does looks like it has the steepest slopes of any MFB currently though, on the first of its protrusions on each wing..
I might start using it once I buy a second Galaxy Pegasis, I'm really digging R2F at the moment
(Sep. 01, 2010  10:37 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: THOUGHT: Beylauncher whiplash doesn't hurt at all :V

It hurts for me Unhappy
omg dark poseidon! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHPVaCdGnZ8&feature=sub
(Sep. 02, 2010  5:50 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Lame looks like Dark Wolf

More like Dark Aquario.
Probably cuase its just the Aquario wheel with a different name.
I really do not want to use my Galaxy Pegasis in a match. The same goes with Ray Unicorno. Well, until I can get more of them. They`re all just so pretty.
There's not much reason to use GP since it sucks anyway Tired
I THINk i'm beccoming addicted to beybladingO.O is that even possible and are u addicted to beyblading people who look at this and how did u become addicted>.>dudes i wana buy them all! in mfb series.. apple pie
straberries equal appple pie strabberyy beyblade drafoooon dragicerrcill strata typhooon randomness activateS!!
sry got bored there
*usual everday random thought on beyblade organization for me *
i always fee dumb i beyblading when it comes to 145 wd rf and whats a grand kedos
man it likes when u barely start playing a game and dont know the rules and
everyone has to explain everything to u all the time over and over it stinks to barely
start getting seriouse about beylading and learning like wow i never knew that>.>whoa look a combo
i never knew therer was combos now im like >.> i dont understand how combos work or how
u come up with the names and i wonder if the beyblade hobby is ot mostly little younger kids
i feel so old to be 16 <,<now i have school agian lame!!! i wanted to learn beybladinggg!
also for the stuffi want in beyblading i think i might need to get a job should i get a job and i wonder if there
somthing besides the bey wiki that teaches or helps u learn how to make combos O.O why do alot of people i see have signatures made by kai i dont know if i should ask him to make me one or if im afriad of his almighty ban powaaa ,should i ask him to make me one oh well .Man i wish i had a dizzy with me she would know what to do lets GO BEYBLADERS!!
Reply to a long and confusing post. (Click to View)
WOW I read about 3 lines on your abnormal paragraph and my head started to hurt sorry I just woke up and my brain isn't ready for that haha well I'm sure I'm an addict of Beyblading if I don't play I keep thinking about it the whole day like I need my daily dosage I should probably learn to control myself now. :\
RANDOM THOUGHT:
Poison is almost as useless as dark...
Random Thoughts
1.posion, killer,R2F, etc should be sold in america too
2. Takara tomy should start sellin in america
3. I think they should sell part kits
about 1 they will be it's just not released it's not like japan didn't have to wait and also, of all he parts why poison and killer?
Ehh
out these four what are the best from least to greatest?

Killer,Dark,Poison,Pre-HWS Escolpio.
out of 3? lol
Massive random thought. Why on earth would you cover up the sharkface on Pisces with a sticker that looks like water? It's hideous compared to the shark face!
Sorry,

I read your post about Killer, then I edited mine to include Killer, didn't change the three.
Thanks.
I like how the coolest looking parts often are quite bad Ex. killer, poison, dark well thy're cool IMO