Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 29, 2010  10:45 PM)Extic Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  10:40 PM)Moss Wrote: I think Kai-V established that over 5 hours ago

Exactly you think. But, with that, you think wrong.
What I said had a different meaning, with a similar general idea.

But, I was posting in response to someone talking to me. You're just making a useless post. Do you honestly think I ignored her post?

then why did you need to post extic if someone asked me a question and someone answered for me would it make sense to say exactly the same thing 5 HOURS!!!!! later and I was making the useless post hah
let me explain further imagine if someone had asked me "Moss what is 2 plus 2 " and Kai-V had answered " Two hah"
and then I had answered 5 HOURS!!!!! later" Two " would that be sensible no sir ee
(Aug. 29, 2010  5:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: the fact that for the right Beyblade item name and description, they put a wrong Star Wars picture instead.

(Aug. 29, 2010  10:33 PM)Extic Wrote: It -is- a beyblade product, they just gave it the wrong picture. :\

(Aug. 29, 2010  10:45 PM)Extic Wrote: What I said had a different meaning, with a similar general idea.

Really?
(Aug. 29, 2010  10:56 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Really?

He said that it had the right information and a wrong picture. He didn't say that it was a beyblade product, though it was implied.
I presume you just skimmed and did not actually read what was said.
Did you understand what Kai- V posted before you did you said exactly what she did
just less detailed
(Aug. 29, 2010  11:08 PM)Moss Wrote: Did you understand what Kai- V posted before you did you said exactly what she did
just less detailed

Dude, you have no idea what was said. Please, just stop posting on the subject.
What I said was quite different, with a similar meaning. But I was responding to something directed at me. Please, lets stop making useless posts.
(Aug. 29, 2010  11:19 PM)Extic Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  11:08 PM)Moss Wrote: Did you understand what Kai- V posted before you did you said exactly what she did
just less detailed

Dude, I have no idea what was said. Please,I'll stop posting on the subject.
What I said was exactlythe same . But I was responding to something directed at me.

Fixed dude
Well,Kai-V is female. She said it was a beyblade item, with the right name and description however there was not the right picture.

Extic then said It -is- a beyblade product, they just gave it the wrong picture.
Momiji dont bother I have explained that to him twice already and he still thinks he is in the right
Im not going to waste my key strokes anymore.
Hah fair enough.

Back on topic: Envying Kei's Grand Ketos xD. Has anybody else gotten it on the WBO yet?
I think the LVJ has one.
hah hopefully he can post up pics.
Ugh. I cave. I'm looking for Grand Ketos on YJA now.
(Aug. 29, 2010  11:58 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Ugh. I cave. I'm looking for Grand Ketos on YJA now.

You have horrible self control LOL.
Cool though, lemme see it when you get it Gasp
Blue or white?
I'm eyeing a blue one right now. 100 yen with 2 days left.
Ahh, a Rock wheel says that it goes past 5000 yen.

=P better hope Grand Ketos isn't given a normal release then, Daegor.
Do any of yall think that the beyblade G-Revolution songs should be on metal fusion and doesn't Kyoya Resemble Ray a little and Ginga to Kai?
this is for the hobby not the anime
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:40 AM)mchlbant Wrote: this is for the hobby not the anime

Okay
I can understand Extic wanting to answer a question that was directed to him (although this is a public forum ...), but it really has to be agreed, Extic, that we wrote the same thing. You can write it in another way, but both answers clearly tell the other user that he was wrong in saying that it was not a Beyblade product, and that only the picture is wrong.

This 'fight' really has to stop now.
(Aug. 30, 2010  1:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This 'fight' really has to stop now.

You said that the information and name were indeed of a beyblade product.
I said that the item itself was a beyblade product.
Those aren't the same, though they have a similar meaning.

And the "fight" had been ended for a good deal of time.
You Guys Got Any Game Sites?
(Aug. 30, 2010  1:13 AM)Extic Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  1:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This 'fight' really has to stop now.

You said that the information and name were indeed of a beyblade product.

And the "fight" had been ended for a good deal of time.
Just stop Extic man just stop You have been proven wrong by two members and Kai-V
we cant be right all the time
@Dragonfireblaze: This thread is about beyblade the hobby. Not the Wbo
Not Sure What You Mean, But Google Might Help.
(Aug. 30, 2010  1:15 AM)Dragonfireblaze Wrote: You Guys Got Any Game Sites?
That does not really belong here ... However, try Beyblade.com

Extic Wrote:You said that the information and name were indeed of a beyblade product.
Seriously I think you are just attempting to play with semantics. A name and an information qualify an item ... Let it end though.