Beyblade Random Thoughts

hasbro gold ll drago is a fail
(Aug. 28, 2010  10:13 PM)gavman87 Wrote: hasbro gold ll drago is a fail

Way to say something randomly without backing it up.

Although, I suppose that is part of the essence of "random thoughts" what you said is more akin to "senseless thoughts". Can you at least elaborate as to why?
(Aug. 28, 2010  7:31 PM)Extic Wrote: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp...Id=4334115

Apparently, the Lightning Screwdiver product is a Star Wars toy, ha.

Though, I'm just saying it as a random thought because that is fairly obviously a mishap on Toysrus' part.

which bey has lightning screwdriver as a special move? cause all the 2-packs are called by a special move
None of them do.
(Aug. 28, 2010  11:53 PM)megablader2 Wrote: None of them do.

well thats wierd cause theres:
pegasus tornado wing
darkness howling blazer
LGFW (leone)
bull uppercut
flame claw
any more?
You shouldn't look to much into the name. Maybe it's a rename of one of Lightning L drago's attacks.
Very strange due to the fact LLdrago isnt in this double pack storm capricorn and rock gasher are. Due to the fact that rock gasher isnt in the anime I would have an educated guess and say that lightning screw driver is storm capricorns special attack.
(Aug. 29, 2010  12:15 AM)Moss Wrote: Very strange due to the fact ldrago isnt in this double pack storm capricorn and rock gasher are. Due to the fact that rock gasher isnt in the anime I would have an educated guess and say that lightning screw driver is storm capricorns special attack.

i guess your right cause capricorns move in japan is screw death driver or something so of course they would rename it Tongue_out
(Aug. 29, 2010  12:20 AM)Doji97 Wrote: i guess your right cause capricorns move in japan is screw death driver or something so of course they would rename it Tongue_out

I think Lightning Screwdriver sounds a thousand times better, myself. That's probably the first favorable localization change I've noticed outside of Zatch Bell!, lol. XD
(Aug. 29, 2010  12:25 AM)Extic Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  12:20 AM)Doji97 Wrote: i guess your right cause capricorns move in japan is screw death driver or something so of course they would rename it Tongue_out

I think Lightning Screwdriver sounds a thousand times better, myself. That's probably the first favorable localization change I've noticed outside of Zatch Bell!, lol. XD

i thought so myself Smile
argh I lent my mf earth bull ed145 wb to my friend and forgot to take it back
did you guys see the launching technique videos on beyblade.com?

who knew concealing your beyblade made it spin faster? i was like "oh this is a good lesso- wait what?"
(Aug. 29, 2010  4:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: did you guys see the launching technique videos on beyblade.com?

who knew concealing your beyblade made it spin faster? i was like "oh this is a good lesso- wait what?"

Yep.

What an absolute joke.

COVER UP YOUR BLADE AND THEN LAUNCH FOR MORE POWERRRRR!
In a world where hasbro needs to censor the word phoenix Brad anything can happen
i was like "if they stole my sliding shoot video i am gonna be MAD"
i lol when i herd the dude the gregster XD (in one of the vids on beyblade.com..)
CHUBES HERE
Blayblade attack tops WTF.
Brad you shouldnt be afraid of them stealing your videos beychannell (125 let it go shoot) are better at making videos than these guys
-sigh-

is it just me or is what the people wearing and what the people in the battle deck vids not going to help beyblade not be made fun of and took serously Tired
i dunno maybe its just me :T well i do like the people who did that stuff in the old series more >.>(do they even still work for hasbro or anything ?????)
(Aug. 28, 2010  7:31 PM)Extic Wrote: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp...Id=4334115

Apparently, the Lightning Screwdiver product is a Star Wars toy, ha.

Though, I'm just saying it as a random thought because that is fairly obviously a mishap on Toysrus' part.

It's not a beyblade product. They just gave it the wrong name.
(Aug. 29, 2010  5:18 PM)xCiegex Wrote: It's not a beyblade product. They just gave it the wrong name if you scroll down you see 2 other star wars products that are the same as that but green and red.
I believe he knows. He was highlighting the fact that for the right Beyblade item name and description, they put a wrong Star Wars picture instead.
(Aug. 29, 2010  5:18 PM)xCiegex Wrote: It's not a beyblade product. They just gave it the wrong name.

Actually, you're wrong. It -is- a beyblade product, they just gave it the wrong picture. :\
I think Kai-V established that over 5 hours ago
(Aug. 29, 2010  10:40 PM)Moss Wrote: I think Kai-V established that over 5 hours ago

Exactly you think. But, with that, you think wrong.
What I said had a different meaning, with a similar general idea.

But, I was posting in response to someone talking to me. You're just making a useless post. Do you honestly think I ignored her post?