Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 20, 2010  5:25 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Giving it a second look there a slight difference like the purple and blue hope it's a new form or Bull
It is nothing within BB-88 and BB-98, so I found it weird ...
It definitely looks more like a bull than anything else just based on color schemes.

The only other color scheme that is remotely close is one of the metal system Virgos, but i don't think so..
Well maybe he has a good reason for it maybe he is trying to win with them?

WBO user Rockaquario8557
HUH? Do you have the wrong thread my friend?
Today is a confusing day second time I've been boggled on this site today.
So I saw the Hasbro Beyblade commercial just now. I didn't know they did TV offers!
Really I didn't either, I always thought they made you buy them in stores but through infomercials that's new
I have found a way to make a beyblade skim on water...my eternal quest........the combination is

AR: Flying Defense (Trypio)(Hasbro version because,Takara version launches into the air when launched)
WD: N/A
SG: Left SG Jumping (Dragoon S Casings with Trygle's SG)
BB: N/A

with its lightly bult structure and flying defense AR that works as turbine wings...well I saw theflightyellz video that was a reply to my old post when i realised...get light parts that spin quickly...and boom you have a water skmming (maybeeven floating on) beyblade
no i didnt directly my bro did but i came up with the combination, because i dont own those blade items
(Aug. 20, 2010  5:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Quite a crazy structure, hah :
http://ameblo.jp/horike-0202/image-10625...16437.html

I feel like Attack types would get wrecked in there, but it's still pretty cool.

Holy carp... That's awesome.

that is awesome!!! i wonder how much money it is to buy all those stadium though!! XD
WOW that's pretty cool although attack types wouldn't even make it down the third hole lol I doubt any would actually it's a interesting concept however haha as for jeyrin98 it wouldn't have been too much this person lives in Japan so it'll be a lot cheaper for stadiums.

EDIT: Alone on this lonely page makes me sad haha
Will all the accesories be able to be used all at once on the grip eg could you have angle compass, metal assist and BB-90 on at the same time?
(Aug. 20, 2010  10:50 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Will all the accesories be able to be used all at once on the grip eg could you have angle compass, metal assist and BB-90 on at the same time?

BB-90 probably attaches the same way as the Angle Compass, so no.
Okay then thanks.
wouldn't it be cool to have voice command beyblades this is really random Stupid
i wih i could have ray unicorno durn
Then buy one?

There is nothing to prevent you from accomplishing that task.
mommy wont let me
Get your own money, buy a prepaid gift card, and use it online.