Beyblade Random Thoughts

LOL, it's like the same size as the inner ridge of Hasbro's battle case.
(Aug. 19, 2010  1:56 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: My package has been in Toronto for three days. It cleared Customs two days ago. Why hasn't it come yet!?

I wants new beys to play with!

What do you have coming in?
It's his BB-86.

He also told me that he won't do anything Beyblade related until he gets it (Besides the WBO, of course.)

Let's hope he keeps his promise.
(Aug. 19, 2010  5:21 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: It's his BB-86.

He also told me that he won't do anything Beyblade related until he gets it (Besides the WBO, of course.)

Let's hope he keeps his promise.

I haven't notice the balance issues you mentioned with MB. I've also tested its solo spin time. I get the exact same rates with Virgo DF145SD and MF-Light Virgo DF145 as I do for Virgo DF145MB. They've all clocked in around 3:50 to 4:00, haha.
(Aug. 19, 2010  6:18 AM)The LVJ Wrote: I haven't notice the balance issues you mentioned with MB. I've also tested its solo spin time. I get the exact same rates with Virgo DF145SD and MF-Light Virgo DF145 as I do for Virgo DF145MB. They've all clocked in around 3:50 to 4:00, haha.
Really? Hm, maybe it's because I bank way too much..
(Aug. 19, 2010  6:18 AM)The LVJ Wrote: I haven't notice the balance issues you mentioned with MB. I've also tested its solo spin time. I get the exact same rates with Virgo DF145SD and MF-Light Virgo DF145 as I do for Virgo DF145MB. They've all clocked in around 3:50 to 4:00, haha.

Is your SD worn?
have this ever happen to someone yet on beybladebattles.com u win 10 battles(live) and still no points
(Aug. 19, 2010  11:19 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:

Is your SD worn?

Mint, my friend. :p
had a random thought what if you were featured to do a voice for someone in the mfb anime who would you choose and why.

not kenta, ginga, kyoya, benkei, or madoka, or the crab dude(forgot name)
Oh that's easy. I'd want to voice over Ryuuga, simply because the English dub is horrid for him. Plus, I can do his voice in Japanese. Interesting thought you had there.
(Aug. 19, 2010  4:16 PM)gavman87 Wrote: had a random thought what if you were featured to do a voice for someone in the mfb anime who would you choose and why.

not kenta, ginga, kyoya, benkei, or madoka, or the crab dude(forgot name)

You two.....Here would be better....
This thread is for the hobby. Use the Random Anime and Manga Thoughts thread instead.
Has there been any news about the beyblade game that will be released in America? Will it come with the beys?
(Aug. 19, 2010  7:19 PM)fogot Wrote: Has there been any news about the beyblade game that will be released in America? Will it come with the beys?
Read their respective topics.
(Aug. 19, 2010  7:19 PM)fogot Wrote: Has there been any news about the beyblade game that will be released in America? Will it come with the beys?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...#pid331746

Wazzo wazzo.
Hmm just found out yesterday that DrlgerGT is selling his plastics and HMSes too bad he's selling only to the Italian community Unhappy
LAME.
I want so many of his plastics.
Maybe I'll commission another Italian to buy them for me, lol.

EDIT: And his Tornado Balance
I'm only 2 beyblades away from another face... YAY!! *hopes his order gets here*
There is a Beyblade here that I cannot identify with high certainty ...
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/mobile/index.html
Besides Storm Pegasis in the background.

It almost looks like a modified Bull, also with the colour of the Face ...
So it seems that there's going to be a mobile site for Beyblade battles, I assume.

It does look like a Bull, by the color anyways...
I could see one of the 'Rings' anyways...
(Aug. 20, 2010  5:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is a Beyblade here that I cannot identify with high certainty ...
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/mobile/index.html
Besides Storm Pegasis in the background.

It almost looks like a modified Bull, also with the colour of the Face ...

I'd almost swear that was an Earth wheel and yeah the facebolt looks like Bull, but the clear wheel? The only thing I own or have really seen that's that small and 2 sided is Gemios... but even that's not correct..
It does it might just be a regular Bull but because it's spinning it looks like there's an extra frame around it
(Aug. 20, 2010  5:10 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: It does it might just be a regular Bull but because it's spinning it looks like there's an extra frame around it
I would hope the 'ring' would not be that clear though ... Also, I think the colours do not completely match a Bull Wheel.
Giving it a second look there a slight difference like the purple and blue hope it's a new form or Bull