Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 18, 2010  12:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not really understand why the blue Earth Aquila's Face is not blue, and neither are its parts, while the green and red all match ...
http://ameblo.jp/gemios/entry-10622847742.html

Not only that but on the green one the clear wheel is white while on the other ones it is their respective colours.
(Aug. 18, 2010  2:07 AM)Marco Wrote: Not only that but on the green one the clear wheel is white while on the other ones it is their respective colours.

That's a clear version Aquila, same as MF Earth Aquila 105HF/S, but the strips on them are different in colour.
Yeah I meant clear sorry. Stupid me.
I think the white just goes well with the blue.
So it's sexy either way Tongue_out
What's the longest time you've been away from Beyblading not counting the hiatus that occurred in 2006. Like recently or when ever you started playing with MFB.

EDIT: Should havve contributed myself I have to say 2 days
(Aug. 18, 2010  5:42 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: What's the longest time you've been away from Beyblading not counting the hiatus that occurred in 2006. Like recently or when ever you started playing with MFB.
Since I have no time to play with Beys during school days (including weekends), I pretty much only get to play with them in the holidays.

So I guess I 'stopped playing' with MFB for a bit more than a month already...

Takunanabey has done a solo spin time test with the Sol Blaze 90D in the Standard Stadium (Balance Floor), and the result isn't bad at all.
Spinning
Stopped Spinning

However, the result of Sol Blaze V145AS isn't nearly as good, haha.
Spinning
Stopped Spinning
Whoa, 4:21 on 90D? That's crazy.
(Aug. 18, 2010  1:16 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Whoa, 4:21 on 90D? That's crazy.

Um... A successful stamina wheel? If so, it might be good for defense also. Smile
People kind of need to learn that a solo spin time doesn't in fact dictate the in battle stamina of a combination.
Protrusions will slow spin when hit, balance will be effected by the shape after being hit a few times, recoil needs to be taken in to account.
On paper the wheel may been brilliant, but it's only testing that will tell.
(Aug. 18, 2010  1:52 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: People kind of need to learn that a solo spin time doesn't in fact dictate the in battle stamina of a combination.
Protrusions will slow spin when hit, balance will be affected by the shape after being hit a few times, recoil needs to be taken in to account.
On paper the wheel may been brilliant, but it's only testing that will tell.

Oh, I know that solo spin time =! Stamina, but the fact that it can spin for so long is promising.
I saw a Thunder Rumbler in Toys R Us in the UK today. No joke.
(Aug. 18, 2010  3:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I saw a Thunder Rumbler in Toys R Us in the UK today. No joke.

[Image: d7e15010d3482a2e4e633d49a0c1520d.jpg]

Cool
At Ford City, they have a huge stack of MetalDraciel stadiums stacked up is a corner for four bucks... (I got one)
Blader Ken will be in the movie.
http://www.c-player.com/ac98884/thread/1100096652656

We must now all book flights to Japan to see it.
(Aug. 18, 2010  3:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I saw a Thunder Rumbler in Toys R Us in the UK today. No joke.

Already posted that ;D
£3.99
I got mine from the same Toys R Us like 2 years ago for £1.99. Hoorah.

It really rather sucks.
Hmm anyone find any of the old Stadiums in TO?
(Aug. 18, 2010  11:55 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: MY LEOSHOP ORDER CAME.
/superecstatic

I so shouldn't have hesitated on ordering from them... now they don't have any BB-10s -.-
It even came ahead of schedule by about a week and a day or two.
i love dragoon and l drago and dark dragoon Eee
Wow. That IS really random.
My package has been in Toronto for three days. It cleared Customs two days ago. Why hasn't it come yet!?

I wants new beys to play with!
(Aug. 18, 2010  3:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Blader Ken will be in the movie.
http://www.c-player.com/ac98884/thread/1100096652656

We must now all book flights to Japan to see it.

Oh my god. LOL

I guess we are obliged now.