Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 17, 2010  4:02 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Sad to hear that you aren't keeping it for collection....
My mind might change now.

(Aug. 17, 2010  4:02 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Why don't you buy a new Earth Aquila?
I guess I convinced myself not to, somehow...
Also, I can't really find one right now.

I hate how a tiny piece missing in the middle can make it illegal Pinching_eyes_2
I understand why though. Not trying to convince otherwise?
I will be seriously amused if Hasbro's Gravity Perseus comes with a Right Launcher LR.

Amusement of the buttocks detachment variety.
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:38 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I will be seriously amused if Hasbro's Gravity Perseus comes with a Right Launcher LR.

Amusement of the buttocks detachment variety.

Grimness.

Also beyblades must be quite popular here in the UK... quite a few places only have like 1 item in stock. Most of the people who played it would be around my age now, so I guess the TV show must be doing quite well.
OkiBlaze, how much was the Mitsuya Cider with the Bey? maybe you can buy spares if it's not too expensive.

I'm itching for BB-32, but the seller doesn't know when he'll get more. At least I left with yet another L LDrago... and an LDrago 105F
How much are you paying for BB-32 if he ever gets it?
$49.99CAD before tax. I think it's worth it; I don't want to go through the internet and wait.
Pretty good price for a local puchase I guess. But, either way you have to wait for it to come in stock Tongue_out
The lameness of Virgo's solo spin times (all with DF145BS):

Virgo from BB-22: 3.49, 3.49
Virgo from A, P, V set: 3.25, 3.25
Virgo from A, P, V set: 2.42, 3.45, 3.09, 3.19

It's so confusing -.-
It loss spin by bouncing too much or different levels of power o.o?
The conditions were near enough the same, so I don't really get why this was. My Virgo from BB-22 actually had a lower solo spin time than the Virgo with 2x 3.25 a week and a bit ago when it was Virgo 145D I think...
Rip Cord launchers or String Launchers?
It wouldn't matter because he just stated the conditions were the same.
i was testing some c145 combos solo spin time and i notice that c145 helps the blade stay up longer when it wobbles has anyone else noticed this
(Aug. 17, 2010  11:11 PM)mikado282745 Wrote: i was testing some c145 combos solo spin time and i notice that c145 helps the blade stay up longer when it wobbles has anyone else noticed this

I think it's the height, not the c part.
The claws actually make it stop spinning faster.

Bigger heights = more room for wobbling though, that's an obvious fact we all know.
I don't have a 145 to compare, but I've noticed that when my Flam Sagg has been knocked a little, it does recover from wobbling most of the time.
(Aug. 17, 2010  11:32 PM)Extic Wrote: Bigger heights = more room for wobbling though, that's an obvious fact we all know.

This effect is known as precession
Think it's more the fly wheel effect I noticed this too and I think it's because the weight gets pushed out to the edges when the claws spin out. Yes it's gonna tip and grind down but it stabilizes because of the spread out weight.
Guess I'm thinking of the "end" [right before a bey falls] of the wobbling part. Pinching_eyes
(Aug. 17, 2010  11:44 PM)Train Wrote: Think it's more the fly wheel effect I noticed this too and I think it's because the weight gets pushed out to the edges when the claws spin out. Yes it's gonna tip and grind down but it stabilizes because of the spread out weight.
I was merely referring to final moments of wobbling.
(Aug. 17, 2010  11:51 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2010  11:44 PM)Train Wrote: Think it's more the fly wheel effect I noticed this too and I think it's because the weight gets pushed out to the edges when the claws spin out. Yes it's gonna tip and grind down but it stabilizes because of the spread out weight.
I was merely referring to final moments of wobbling.

Ahh I was refering more to Trace Kaiser sorry about that.
I do not really understand why the blue Earth Aquila's Face is not blue, and neither are its parts, while the green and red all match ...
http://ameblo.jp/gemios/entry-10622847742.html
But then the paint on the face is blue and is white on the others. Maybe collector's edition within a collector's edition? lol
The blue wheel is sexy enough. Joyful_3
OMG, I just noticed that when I order a stadium from GMarket I'll have to pay for customs.
Really? I just paid for the shipping. Nothing else