Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 17, 2010  5:57 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: Earth Aquila has the coolest design of all the mfb's I've seen.

Personally, I like Gravity Perseus (when it's mint) more. Anyways, that probably could have gone in here.
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:52 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I just looove the sliding shot. I don't have any MFB stadiums yet, and I heard the the tornado ridge isn't as good as previous stadiums. I actually am kind of eager to try them out.

I'm getting my stadium soon, and I've also heard the ridge is much shallower than TA/TB etc.
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:58 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I'm getting my stadium soon, and I've also heard the ridge is much shallower than TA/TB etc.

The only other ridge I've been exposed to is the one on Tornado Balance Small, and the ridge there was much better than the one on the MFB Attack Stadium.
Oops, I really need to double check which thread I click on.
It can't possibly be as good as the one on my draciel fortress : X
Hmm, I'm not positive, but it seems that the Earth is the first mold.
I need to compare it with my other Earth when I get home.
If there's like 6 little things inside the wheel it's second, iirc.
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:02 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Hmm, I'm not positive, but it seems that the Earth is the first mold.
I need to compare it with my other Earth when I get home.

This is second mold. Compare now.

[Image: 10EarthAquila.JPG]
Oh, I thought the only difference was the reinforcement on the inside of the "walls".
Still, I'll compare when I get home.

EDIT: Darn, I was looking at the wrong part of the wheel...
It's second mold.
Sorry for high hopes...
my random thoughts for today: its a shame how youtube user tomoya99630, hates the wbo and thinks blader's would be better off without it. these were his exact words after asking him if he had an account. "no i hate the wbo and i think wede all be alot better off without them" Libruhhh
He also said that Ray Unicorno, Beypointer and Galaxy Pegasis were confirmed for release in 2011 by Hasbro -.-

Also not really ashing but this video was full of cluelessness..
http://www.youtube.com/user/tomoya99630#...lRVEn0kScg
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:27 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: my random thoughts for today: its a shame how youtube user tomoya99630, hates the wbo and thinks blader's would be better off without it. these were his exact words after asking him if he had an account. "no i hate the wbo and i think wede all be alot better off without them" Libruhhh

whaaa? Why?
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:31 AM)souless1234 Wrote: He also said that Ray Unicorno, Beypointer and Galaxy Pegasis were confirmed for release in 2011 by Hasbro -.-

Also not really ashing but this video was full of cluelessness..
http://www.youtube.com/user/tomoya99630#...lRVEn0kScg

beypointer? thats when you know its false. hasbro is abandoning beypoint systems in exchange for beybladebattles.com
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:32 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: whaaa? Why?
See for yourself...
I promise to at least host one tournament/meetup, every year Smile
just wanted to get that out there
(Aug. 17, 2010  7:20 AM)Pyro Wrote: I promise to at least host one tournament/meetup, every year Smile
just wanted to get that out there

That's cool. Maybe you'll actually stick around 'til the end of one of them eventually. Joyful_3
Hmm, I tested rock as a high smasher, and it didn't do as bad as I expected...
Won at least half of the battles, but still not sufficient.
I'm pretty sure that most of us here will have a wide grin across our faces if a section of our local store suddenly looked like this.
http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/image-10621977...17511.html
Grin
i just realized this they have the drinks here but no limited beyblade darn you shojikuya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Aug. 17, 2010  10:24 AM)Diamond Wrote: I'm pretty sure that most of us here will have a wide grin across our faces if a section of our local store suddenly looked like this.
http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/image-10621977...17511.html
Grin
I confirm. Hah.
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:27 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: my random thoughts for today: its a shame how youtube user tomoya99630, hates the wbo and thinks blader's would be better off without it. these were his exact words after asking him if he had an account. "no i hate the wbo and i think wede all be alot better off without them" Libruhhh
I believe he is linked to that wagalashi who copied content from this site. Both just copy things, even site names, and make poor mybbnew.com forums with that, but they have no knowledge about Beyblade. Poor kids.
Pics of the Earth Aquila Recolor:

Here's pics of the box:

I'm amused by the second side.
Apologies to the bad lighting... :\
(Aug. 17, 2010  3:56 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: images
I'm amused by the second side.
Apologies to the bad lighting... :\

.....Too sweet.....I envy you....Confused
I was gonna use the MW for my defense combo because my other Earth had chipped...
But now I'm way too hesitant.
(Aug. 17, 2010  4:00 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I was gonna use the MW for my defense combo because my other Earth had chipped...
But now I'm way too hesitant.

Sad to hear that you aren't keeping it for collection....Why don't you buy a new Earth Aquila?