Beyblade Random Thoughts

Ohh. Yay. Thanks everyone.
Bakushin Susanoo also has a clear plastic face, I believe.
Oh? But I would rather buy Remodeling MF. Way cheaper lol.
Are you still playing in that old Hasbro stadium?
Yes : <
Only for two more weeks, then I can confirm my theories.

But anyways, defense MFB lose to plastic attackers IN THE WORST STADIUM EVER MADE FOR ATTACK TYPES.
: ]
(Aug. 17, 2010  4:09 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: But anyways, defense MFB lose to plastic attackers IN THE WORST STADIUM EVER MADE FOR ATTACK TYPES.

What defense MFB?
(Aug. 17, 2010  4:09 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Yes : <
Only for two more weeks, then I can confirm my theories.

But anyways, defense MFB lose to plastic attackers IN THE WORST STADIUM EVER MADE FOR ATTACK TYPES.

You mean the Vortex Stadium the giant almost flat one that attack types can't do anything in?
No, one of the old plastic hasbro stadiums.
And MF Earth Bull C145WB
crappy plastics can even beat it.
(Aug. 17, 2010  4:21 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: No, one of the old plastic hasbro stadiums.
And MF Earth Bull C145WB
crappy plastics can even beat it.

The Vortex is an old plastic Hasbro stadium look at Daegor's Bey Fray video they have it there. It's black with green accents. It's one of the biggest, like the Thunder Rumbler.
I know what you mean, I thought you meant the new super vortex stadium at first..
Mine is midsized.
the prizes for the competition im joining is a gold storm pegasis a silver one and a bronze on cant wait to get a gold RF and a claear pegasis face completely clear
A gold RF.. What's the point of that?
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:07 AM)fogot Wrote: A gold RF.. What's the point of that?

Just asthetics Grin
I must say...the green Earth Aquila looks mighty sexy Grin
Pics coming soon, but I'm not at home right now so it'll take a while.
The reason that people don't use attack types at tournaments is because most people neglect practicing their launching techniques.
Thanks Grin
I was literally standing in the store for 10 minutes thinking about which recolor to get.
I wanted the Red because it matches with Bull...
The Blue had the white Face...
and the Green had the fully transparent CW.
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:39 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: The reason that people don't use attack types at tournaments is because most people neglect practicing their launching techniques.

(Y)

I personally haven't found it hard to tilt my hand when I launch, however some people apparently have a large problem with it.
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:41 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Thanks Grin
I was literally standing in the store for 10 minutes thinking about which recolor to get.
I wanted the Red because it matches with Bull...
The Blue had the white Face...
and the Green had the fully transparent CW.

If I were you, I would buy them all, for collection Smile
People have problem banking? That's crazy. I was talking about sliding shot.
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:43 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: If I were you, I would buy them all, for collection Smile

Sadly, I'm slowly going broke D:
I just looove the sliding shot. I don't have any MFB stadiums yet, and I heard the the tornado ridge isn't as good as previous stadiums. I actually am kind of eager to try them out.
Earth Aquila has the coolest design of all the mfb's I've seen.