Beyblade Random Thoughts

Quetz is available very easily from Dimsum2u actually. Also XF will probably be WF but a bit wider.
Earth Aquila/Eagle is listed as a Stamina type on the wiki, yet Hasbro's box for it has it as a Balance. This confuses me :s

At least this means it comes with a blue launcher I really don't need anymore green ones. They look like snot...... SNOT LAUNCHER!
rock Draciel:Technically,it is a balance type according to TakaraTomy/Hasbro, but all the parts are oriented for Stamina and Defense,so...huh. Yeah,I guess it is a Balance type by definition.
We base the classification of releases on how they actually perform more so than what the parts are designed to do. Aquila was released as a balance type by TakaraTomy.

Have you seen Rock Aries? All of the pars are designed and perform with defense in mind. Even Hasbro's bull carp stats list them as such, yet it was released as a balance type...
The LVJ:Right then.I won't beat the dead horse. *kicks it one more time then runs* I can see where that can be annoying though. Rock Aries is definitely a Defense type,no matter what Hasbro will have you believe.

Also,does anyone remember the "frozen" Beystadium concept,where you'd fill the bottom of a Beystadium with water and let it freeze?

My father and I found a type of resin that would have a similar hardening effect,only it would be more permanent,and it could be used as a solution to stadium breakage if the stadium was applied over the resin mold.

You could also battle on the mold itself...but I'm not sure that would count as a legal stadium.

What do you think? I can proceed and experiment with my own Attack Stadium to see if it works out, and if it does,I'll give any interested parties full details.
i classify aries as a defence type IMO
This isn't a matter of opinion; it is what it is and it's mediocre defense type...
It'd be soooooo cool if you could make an attack stadium mold.
Even if it's tournament illegal, people would probably love to have them for personal use.
Does the presence of Cyber and Counter as names on the beyblade battles website make it likely that they'll see a Metal Fusion release?
Cause that's what I'm hoping. Pinching_eyes

I'm also wondering what a lot of those names that represent Metal Wheel names are. I mean, quite a few don't have a Japanese equivalent...... and they have most wheels that are released already in Japan... I'm wondering if they hint at further releases, haha... Tongue_out

I decided this would best fit in the random thoughts, cause I don't really expect answers, since this was mostly just me wondering, and they don't seem like things that could be answered. XD
id really want to now how to make an attack stadium all they sell at my walmart is thunder whip
(Aug. 15, 2010  2:05 AM)Extic Wrote: Does the presence of Cyber and Counter as names on the beyblade battles website make it likely that they'll see a Metal Fusion release?
Cause that's what I'm hoping. Pinching_eyes

I'm also wondering what a lot of those names that represent Metal Wheel names are. I mean, quite a few don't have a Japanese equivalent...... and they have most wheels that are released already in Japan... I'm wondering if they hint at further releases, haha... Tongue_out

I decided this would best fit in the random thoughts, cause I don't really expect answers, since this was mostly just me wondering, and they don't seem like things that could be answered. XD
Perhaps, perhaps not. All we know is that there are normal versions of the games, and "Collector's editions". I saw a picture of the DS and Wii games, and the packages seemed to be of average size ...

They are probably just names that Hasbro wanted to add so there was slightly more variety.
(Aug. 15, 2010  2:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They are probably just names that Hasbro wanted to add so there was slightly more variety.
Ah, that's what I fear.
just bought "eagle"! and i noticed the silver strips of paint have been removed
cant see anything on my camera.... but take a look at this kids vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8pXSDeTNR0
Just convinced two friends to play Beyblade and one is already ready to buy a bunch haha
LOL They're aren't into it THAT much yet they think $30 for a plastic bowl is a rip off
Just convince them on how carp the Hasbro ones are lol.
Then show them some of DrigerGT's vids to show how epic battles are.
Profit?!
(Aug. 15, 2010  4:12 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Just convince them on how carp the Hasbro ones are lol.
Then show them some of DrigerGT's vids to show how epic battles are.
Profit?!

I'm not making a profit off my friends, and yea one of them is tarting to realize it
Last part was suppose to be a joke, didn't work too well. :l
(Aug. 15, 2010  4:16 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Last part was suppose to be a joke, didn't work too well. :l

Mkay lol I thought you did that too your friends
Profit, or any variation of it [profit, profit!, profit?, profit!?, etc], is generally used at the end of a description of steps to describe the good situation that results from the steps. Not actually a literal profit made from the steps, or to mean that you literally profited from it [like if it involved your friends, it's not meant to mean that you tricked them or anything].

It's an internet thing. Eee
(Aug. 15, 2010  7:33 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2010  7:26 AM)Marco Wrote: Mc Frown first of all, don't assume you know a combo and never actually seen it preform,
Same with flying defense
Quote:second of all, zombies are different than spin stealers in the sense that zombies do steal spin, but due to free spinning parts, have the "life after death" feature. Spin stealers on the other hand do not.
This is incorrect
Quote:Also last time I checked, the people who wrote the wiki are much more experienced bladers than you.
lol, some people can write about things they assume but don't know.
See, I know that this is incorrect because I've tried it.
Last time I checked, anyone could write on/edit the wiki.

Quote:I showed you proof on my side of the argument so please back your words up or don't talk.
As much as I have

(Aug. 15, 2010  7:30 AM)Marco Wrote: but my point stands and I have proof.
And not true

And I agree with Okiblaze.
If you respond to me, quote this post and respond in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic, and I will continue this discussion.

Yeah no what proof have you given me? For all I know you could be lying. And no you can't edit the wiki... Unless you're a mod. If you say "that is incorrect" tell me why.. At least... Also I'm sure the mods don't know what they're talking about when they put an article on the wiki.. Wiki is just complete bologna and it is all incorrect.
(Aug. 15, 2010  7:48 AM)Marco Wrote: And no you can't edit the wiki... Unless you're a mod.

Uh... Anyone can edit the wiki. I've done it a few times, and I'm not a mod.