Beyblade Random Thoughts

Also I hope everyone realises thatt they get their releases early from hasbro so the blades they've got there probably won't be out in December anywhere else.
megablader2 Wrote:Also I hope everyone realises thatt they get their releases early from hasbro so the blades they've got there probably won't be out in December anywhere else.
Hopefully you realise that it is clearly written "JAPANESE" ... Toywiz is importing Beyblades again, that is all.
Oh okay I thought they were Hasbro versions.
Hmmm think I should get them now price is going to sky rocket in the next few weeks
They already bumped individual RF's from 4.99 to 6.99 USD.

...You can get the whole Storm Pegasis starter for 6.99 at Target, and ToyWiz is charging 6.99 for just the RF.
(Aug. 12, 2010  11:21 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Hmmm think I should get them now price is going to sky rocket in the next few weeks

Toywiz's prices are horrid and inconsistent. I always wonder how they stay in business...
here are some beyblade stratagies and customizations. Try doing a launch that puts the beyblade on a different angle (works Best with the Beylauncher). I mean when your pulling out the ripcord/string you should try to move your launcher back towards you as well

PS. this works best with attack types
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Aug. 13, 2010  12:29 AM)stormpegasus200 Wrote: *

Wut!? What the carp is this all about? We have sections on the BeyWiki with launching techniques...
Everyone on this site already uses these methods for shooting.
I was wondering, where can i find a list of all the metal fusion and the metal fight beyblade parts released?
(Aug. 13, 2010  1:01 AM)H2O Wrote: I was wondering, where can i find a list of all the metal fusion and the metal fight beyblade parts released?
There is a list of parts on the BeyWiki, seriously. I kid not.
(Aug. 13, 2010  1:01 AM)H2O Wrote: I was wondering, where can i find a list of all the metal fusion and the metal fight beyblade parts released?

Blah, I'm beaten, but here's a link anyway.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...T_BEYBLADE
Thank you. I tried the wiki first, but couldn't find the page Uncertain

This is for the releases in Japan, is there one for the beyblades that have been released by hasbro (in Canada) only?
(Aug. 13, 2010  1:14 AM)H2O Wrote: This is for the releases in Japan, is there one for the beyblades that have been released by hasbro (in Canada) only?

No. Most of them are exactly the same anyways, except for the "other" ones in faceoff packs. And Storm Aquario and Rock Aries.
There really is no immediate need update them.
(Aug. 13, 2010  3:05 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: It's actually 100 yen more at Jusco here though...Some boosters cost 798 yen and others cost 698. Rock Giraffe cost 798.

Hm. Did not know that. What are the other boosters that are 798 yen? Oh, I moved this to Random thoughts because I felt we were going off on a tangent.
Alright, fine with me.
I can't really name off of the top of my head, but I know that Rock Leone and Rock Escolpio cost 698.
Flame Sagittario cost 798, I believe. Maybe I can check again tomorrow during the event.
(Aug. 13, 2010  3:11 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Alright, fine with me.
I can't really name off of the top of my head, but I know that Rock Leone and Rock Escolpio cost 698.
Flame Sagittario cost 798, I believe. Maybe I can check again tomorrow during the event.

Then I don't think Rock Giraffe was more expensive because of the rubber. I think it's just Jusco prices boosters at two different prices to make one price seem more affordable.
(Aug. 13, 2010  3:12 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Then I don't think Rock Giraffe was more expensive because of the rubber. I think it's just Jusco prices boosters at two different prices to make one price seem more affordable.
No, I can confirm that all the shops have given Rock Giraffe a higher price by approximately 100 yen.

However, I think all Boosters with the new package (from Galaxy Pegasis) have had that price.

EDIT : You can see all the fixed prices here :
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/information/index.html
(Aug. 13, 2010  12:09 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2010  11:21 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Hmmm think I should get them now price is going to sky rocket in the next few weeks

Toywiz's prices are horrid and inconsistent. I always wonder how they stay in business...

Well I sent an email to them I'm surprised how quickly they responded, they said if you preorder now it's the price you pay, but tbh I have no idea maybe dumb kids buy from them
(Aug. 13, 2010  3:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, I can confirm that all the shops have given Rock Giraffe a higher price by approximately 100 yen.

However, I think all Boosters with the new package (from Galaxy Pegasis) have had that price.

EDIT : You can see all the fixed prices here :
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/information/index.html

So I'm sort of wrong? At the very least, it's not the rubber that's raising the price, since Thermal Lacerta is the same price.
(Aug. 13, 2010  3:32 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: So I'm sort of wrong? At the very least, it's not the rubber that's raising the price, since Thermal Lacerta is the same price.
Gimmicks, perhaps, hah ? Flame Sagittario was more expensive for some reason too ...
I suppose C145 has more plastic than regular tracks, which might have raised the price?

I tested the power of the Right Launcher, Beylauncher with suspension, and Beylauncher with Grip Rubber. It seems that the suspension doesn't give as much power as the Grip rubber, and it was almost as slow as the Right Launcher...Interesting.
I'm going to make a video of comparisons.
So the Attack metagame is seriously flourishing, and we've always been spoiled for choice for Stamina. When is TT going to step up their game and introduce a viable Defense wheel? I'm really getting sick of Earth. Serious
Defense sucks.
See Libra thread.

MF-H Earth Bull GB145WB will probably be our best combo for a while.
(All Hasbro parts sans MF)

I really might start using Rock > My Earth Mold 2.