Beyblade Random Thoughts

I was referring to the original releases but I guess you can say they are ahead of us now
What i love the most about beyblade metal fusion is you can custamize the beyblads.
[/size]
you could do that with the old one too...
(Aug. 06, 2010  3:00 AM)dart23problader Wrote: What i love the most about beyblade metal fusion is you can custamize the beyblads.

Couldn't you do that with the plastics?
(Aug. 06, 2010  3:00 AM)dart23problader Wrote: What i love the most about beyblade metal fusion is you can custamize the beyblads.
[/size]
the plastic ones and the HMS ones you could to >.> the only ones you couldnt were they very first ones
(Aug. 06, 2010  3:06 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote:
[/size]
the plastic ones and the HMS ones you could to >.> the only ones you couldnt were they very first ones

What are you talking about Dragoon S, Ultimate Frostic Dranzer, etc. were customizable
CARP SPIN DRAGOON!
Beyblades have always been customizable.
(Aug. 06, 2010  3:13 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Beyblades have always been customizable.
the very first dragoon you couldnt(i own one ) and dranzer s or v you couldnt
(Aug. 06, 2010  3:23 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote:

I'm sure Dranzer S was customizable and it's almost 100% that Dranzer V could be
(Aug. 06, 2010  3:27 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2010  3:23 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote:

I'm sure Dranzer S was customizable and it's almost 100% that Dranzer V could be

ya idk which one it is ill look when it get of cruches and can walk up the steps XD and their were quite a few beyblades you couldnt customize like at very begining of the first series no customzining :\ and their was cyber dragoon and i think dark dragoon the came with a bit chip but you couldnt put it in it was painted on i would take a pic and show you but no camera :\
(Aug. 06, 2010  3:32 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote: ya it was dranzer s and their were quite a few beyblades you couldnt customize like at very begining of the first series no customzining :\ and their was cyber dragoon and i think dark dragoon the came with a bit chip but you couldnt put it in it was painted on i would take a pic and show you but no camera :\

Are you sure all your beys are real
(Aug. 06, 2010  3:34 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2010  3:32 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote: ya it was dranzer s and their were quite a few beyblades you couldnt customize like at very begining of the first series no customzining :\ and their was cyber dragoon and i think dark dragoon the came with a bit chip but you couldnt put it in it was painted on i would take a pic and show you but no camera :\

Are you sure all your beys are real
yes and idk which dranzer it is Uncertain ill look when i can walk up steep steps on cruchs k? and yes their real i remeber buying them at the stores and getting from christmas ^-^ they made sounds and light up to ^-^ they had an on and off switch and took watch batteris to make the sounds and lights i think it was only when they got launched though :\
You mean the electronic tops?
(Aug. 06, 2010  3:41 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: You mean the electronic tops?

maybe :\
WOW dude electronic tops weren't real Beyblades, well they were but I don't associate myself with the hobby they were never customizable even the new ones aren't it's only the Plastic, HMS, and MFB that were customizable not the electronic tops
(Aug. 06, 2010  3:43 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: WOW dude electronic tops weren't real Beyblades, well they were but I don't associate myself with the hobby they were never customizable even the new ones aren't it's only the Plastic, HMS, and MFB that were customizable not the electronic tops

ya like i said you said all beyblades were customizable ^-^ i proved you wrong teir still beybldes just different types Joyful_3 then i had beyblades were only the tops could be changed and bit beast Joyful_3 the electronic tops dont last to long but they pack a punch any mfbs ^-^ dranzer rejected earht eagle ^-^ and pegasus got hit hard and flew i mean flew out of the stadium (but they are big and do pack a punch) but when i looked on dragoon he was chipped cause of the hit
i took the ar off the electric dragoon and used it on my driger it worked pretty well
I'm sure that was a Remote Controlled Dragoon.
(Aug. 06, 2010  4:50 AM)The LVJ Wrote: I'm sure that was a Remote Controlled Dragoon.

those dont work to well i have one and it doesnt work to well :\ the controller barley gets through but i like the dragoon it has a bounce tip so when you launch it and it hits the stadium it bounces and if it gets hit hard enought it bounces around and its defense and attack is hard to beat cause its so thick
I want to get a Rock Aries after I find EEagle and LLDrago Unhappy
Also if I find a Libra i'll pick it up because its my sign Smile
happy person here!!!! ya ya ya
The anime will be aired in Germany by Nickelodeon starting from August, in the same time Hasbro will distribute the toys

^-^ i am going to a toysrus soon ^-^ going to buy a truck load of beyblades ^-^ thanks drigerGT!!!!
You live in Germany? Anyways you can always watch it on the internets.
Nickelodeon...really? I would have never expected that channel.
(Aug. 06, 2010  7:00 AM)souless1234 Wrote: You live in Germany? Anyways you can always watch it on the internets.

i have ^-^its just the toyline cause buying them offline wouldnt be to fun :\