Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 05, 2010  6:19 AM)fogot Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:18 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:14 AM)fogot Wrote: Lol yeaa. And the judge kept on calling Rock Leone Aquario...

some nonbeyblade master he is cant even ell the difference te dont even look alike Pinching_eyes_2 boy wouldnt i give to punch his lights out for being stupid Pinching_eyes_2!!! and isnt they only way to get cyber peagsus through the video game? O.O he should have brough that for proof

Yea he shouldve. And the judges probably don't even know anything about beyblades. They just say random things because its theyir job.

or they think their so good but SUCK like a lot of people Speechless their is no way to get a rock leon confused with a aquario
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:21 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:14 AM)fogot Wrote: Lol yeaa. And the judge kept on calling Rock Leone Aquario...

some nonbeyblade master he is cant even ell the difference te dont even look alike Pinching_eyes_2 boy wouldnt i give to punch his lights out for being stupid Pinching_eyes_2!!! and isnt they only way to get cyber peagsus through the video game? O.O he should have brough that for proof

Yea he shouldve. And the judges probably don't even know anything about beyblades. They just say random things because its theyir job.

or they think their so good but SUCK like a lot of people Speechless their is no way to get a rock leon confused with a aquario

lol yea. They're different colors.
If you read what fogot said, he said that they only say it because they are paid to do it or get a kick out of having power. They probably don't even think they are good. No need to get on the offensive.
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:23 AM)souless1234 Wrote: If you read what fogot said, he said that they only say it because they are paid to do it or get a kick out of having power. They probably don't even think they are good. No need to get on the offensive.

what did their voies sound like kidding,serouse etc
They're just saying random stuff to make kids happy. And they look like they are in their mid 20s. There may be blades that age, but I honestly thing those judges really didn't even care about beyblade.
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:24 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:23 AM)souless1234 Wrote: If you read what fogot said, he said that they only say it because they are paid to do it or get a kick out of having power. They probably don't even think they are good. No need to get on the offensive.

what did their voies sound like kidding,serouse etc

Kidding
Heart_Of_Lion chill out, I doubt you'll do anything when you see em. Don't take it seriously because like fogot said they are just kidding around Smile
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:22 AM)fogot Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:21 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote:

lol yea. They're different colors.

and the faces and their clear wheel wrst juges ever you should have done what donald trump does
you: your firedget out
them:Dj - Disappointed ...Smithicide
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:26 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Heart_Of_Lion chill out, I doubt you'll do anything when you see em. Don't take it seriously because like fogot said they are just kidding around Smile

Oh and the tournaments are really short.Around 20-30mintes?. After the tournaments, they say SpongeBob is coming..
@Heart_Of_Lion
I don't understand your first sentence -.-

Also last post for me. I was try to mix and match my light launchers colours and I got so mad because the thing with the spring kept coming off and it took extreme patience to put it back on :l
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:26 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Heart_Of_Lion chill out, I doubt you'll do anything when you see em. Don't take it seriously because like fogot said they are just kidding around Smile

still if you judging a game you should
1. no what th products look like!
2. know the rules
Well they only mixed them up 1 or 2 times.
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:28 AM)souless1234 Wrote: @Heart_Of_Lion
I don't understand your first sentence -.-

Also last post for me. I was try to mix and match my light launchers colours and I got so mad because the thing with the spring kept coming off and it took extreme patience to put it back on :l

edited
I hate that my R2F wont stay on the ridge anymore...
This frustrates me.
how'd that happen?
No clue...It was working fine a couple of days ago.
Maybe the bottom got a little rounded?
Anyone pickup a mobile stadium yet? I'm holding out high hope that it's pretty decent.
I'm going to check today if they have anything. If I see it I probably won't pick it up >_> want beys first Smile
(Aug. 05, 2010  3:02 AM)Minion Wrote: Guys this sucks, I can't go to either of the tournaments coming up here, and I missed the last one. How am I supposed to uphold a decent bey-rank if I can't even make it to tournaments? When I get back in a few weeks my ranking is going to suffer so hard.

whyyyyyyyyyy DDDD:

You better be able to make it to the tournament I'm likely going to host at the end of this month!
Oooh another tournament. (:
anyways I recently sharpied my beylauncher L and my Lightning L drago black, looks pretty good i'll try to find my camera soon so I can a few pictures of it.

EDIT: I can't find my camera, either way I have no idea of how to post pictures here anyways so if your're going to Bey fray or Beys of Glory then you'll see it. Wink
So my dad goes to Toronto for business every few weeks, and I've been invited to go every time, but decline for one reason or another.

I wish I could make it up during one of the tournaments Uncertain
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:52 PM)souless1234 Wrote: I'm going to check today if they have anything. If I see it I probably won't pick it up >_> want beys first Smile

Saw nothing new, interesting how all the Flame Sagittario Spec. Packs sold out in 2 days Gasp. I'm going again tomorrow just in case I went too early and they didn't put in a new stock.
Stopped by Wal-Mart, Target and TRU today.

TRU had old stuff -- Thunderwhips and single packs.

Target had a TON of flame sag+grip combos, electronic tops, and Super Vortex sets.

Wal Mart had no stadiums, all types of single packs (including Flame Libra and Storm Capricorn), and all double packs.

No mobile stadiums anywhere though Unhappy
damned americans getting all the new releases before us.... NO RACIAL
Technically Canada is first for Hasbro then America
but no reports of anything new have been from canada except wave 1.5