Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 05, 2010  5:08 AM)MaxL Wrote: Woops! Sorry about that guys... Hadn't noticed it was posted yet. Chief 2002 - Sigh ...

Let's just hope they release a decent stadium sometime soon.

the attack stadium,defense stadium the extrem beyblade stadium(is out comes with rock orso)
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:12 AM)fogot Wrote: Hasbro is releasing new beyblades really fast. Do you think they will release Galaxy Peg. and Ray Unicorno by the end of the year? Cuz they're realsing Poision Serpent in October which is aroudn Ep.41, and thats almost the end of the season. So they secondseason would coem out pretty fast.

I doubt it, they would release it when the 2nd season comes out I guess.
Hmm. They're already releasing Poision Serpent and Burn Pheonix when Metal Fusion is only at Ep.10 or 11.
Hasbro isn't going by the show that's why Earth Aquila makes it's appearance on shelves so soon, it suppose to be around fall it it followed the show
Ohh. Hm then you're right. The second season would be released next year so they wouldn't be released.
[Image: P2140388.jpg]

In the Bottom right you can see the new Earth... Eagle face.

EDIT: Yay, new page!
Omg! Does that say Aquila! It looks like an A to me Smile
Yea those are the protos or TT because in the same video where they displayed LL Drago it had a Left Beylauncher
I see EAGLE... Pretty clearly.
Or maybe Hasbro is just holding back on us! Theys cheap.
I hope they don't remove the word Aquila, if the do atleast replace with it with the word Eagle because it'll look pretty lame when its blank.
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:56 AM)souless1234 Wrote: I hope they don't remove the word Aquila, if the do atleast replace with it with the word Eagle because it'll look pretty lame when its blank.

You mean like the "Gasher" face? =/
thisis a cool beyblade they should give it out as a mcdonaldsone ^-^ i would come back and back til i got it
i wouldnt use it at all
Attached Files

.jpg   iconh.jpg (Size: 17.16 KB / Downloads: 126)
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:58 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote: thisis a cool beyblade they should give it out as a mcdonaldsone ^-^ i would come back and back til i got it
i wouldnt use it at all

Someone already posted that image because they edited the stickers on their Beyblade
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:55 AM)Sora. Wrote: I see EAGLE... Pretty clearly.

Now I have a second look at it, it does indeed say Eagle but Aquila is still a preferred name choice by me
to me the text looks like "Aquila" or "EAGLE" written that way
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:00 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:58 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote: thisis a cool beyblade they should give it out as a mcdonaldsone ^-^ i would come back and back til i got it
i wouldnt use it at all

Someone already posted that image because they edited the stickers on their Beyblade
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:55 AM)Sora. Wrote: I see EAGLE... Pretty clearly.
didnt know that and it look like a different blade to me Speechless which one did they edit their stickrs?

Now I have a second look at it, it does indeed say Eagle but Aquila is still a preferred name choice by me
didnt know that and it look like a different blade to me Speechless which one did they edit their stickrs?
but gotta admit its a cool face^-^ and if it was laready posted i am not searchering in 295 of post
Quote:Lol yes I did. Yea they don't even care. They keep on saying they're "Beyblade Masters," and the kids look up to them lol. And yea I think we are off-topic.

Continuing from the other thread...
Well they obviously have to look up to them because they are shorter -.-
Lol. But there was this one kid(Older) who had Cyber Pegasis and was pissed off that he couldn't use it. The judge thought it was fake.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Next time bring the box it came with. Tell them theres a place called Japan and Korea where rare and mythical blades exist.
Lol yeaa. And the judge kept on calling Rock Leone Aquario...
I wonder if this kid is on WBO. He's obviously one of those more serious bladers.
Yeaa that's what I thought too. I peeked at one of the beys he brought, I believe the combination was Rock Leone 105RF.
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:14 AM)fogot Wrote: Lol yeaa. And the judge kept on calling Rock Leone Aquario...

some nonbeyblade master he is cant even ell the difference te dont even look alike Pinching_eyes_2 boy wouldnt i give to punch his lights out for being stupid Pinching_eyes_2!!! and isnt they only way to get cyber peagsus through the video game? O.O he should have brough that for proof
sigh................ my parents don't trust the internet therefore my beys are all carpy hasbros
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:18 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:14 AM)fogot Wrote: Lol yeaa. And the judge kept on calling Rock Leone Aquario...

some nonbeyblade master he is cant even ell the difference te dont even look alike Pinching_eyes_2 boy wouldnt i give to punch his lights out for being stupid Pinching_eyes_2!!! and isnt they only way to get cyber peagsus through the video game? O.O he should have brough that for proof

Yea he shouldve. And the judges probably don't even know anything about beyblades. They just say random things because its theyir job.
He obviously didn't know there would be a problem.
Also mchlbant, ask for a debit card and give em money so they can put cash in your bank.