Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 31, 2010  4:41 AM)Jsc Wrote: you forgot to write

(The Image above is another symbol of randomness Andrew )
Having Andrew Andrew in the image already shows the randomness, haha.
(Jul. 31, 2010  5:55 AM)mchlbant Wrote: http://plamoya.com/en/libra-df145bs-beyb...cPath=1015 i know it's rare and all the the price is a bit much....
We knew about this 'overpriced' Libra for a while already.
Anyway, it would be quite amusing to see someone buying it for such a high price, hah.
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:02 PM)Akel Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:26 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: i love lit takk they ordered most of the WBBA esclusive beys and im gonna join them so i can get a WBBA face and a couple more beys

What is "lit takk?"

oh yeah forgot that only a few people hear live inb malysia

lit takk is a sponser/supplier for gundams/beyblades and super sentai power rangers and much more
(Jul. 30, 2010  6:28 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  6:21 AM)Sora. Wrote: MF Earth Aquila 105F. Sounds bad, right? But my friend from Japan has been beating me with it all the time!

What combos are you using?

Leone 105R2F
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Sagittario 125SF - Unhappy
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Leone 105F
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Poison Serpent SW145SD

If he was facing a defense or stamina type, he would launch REALLY hard and get a pretty fast movement pattern, and when he was facing an attack type, he would launch a little bit less than full power to keep Aquila in the center of the stadium. Obviously my Beys weren't that great, but I was expecting more than a win every once in a while.

Oh yeah, he was using a Light Launcher without a grip, and I was using a Beylauncher with a 3 segment launcher grip.

Oh, and we were using the Attack Stadium.
(Jul. 31, 2010  4:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, the stickers are sent by mail afterwards, even months after the level was reached ... Therefore they probably have a mean to read the points on the BeyPoint Card.

Hm... I wonder how I'll get the stickers since I use an American PO Box...wonder if they can mail it there?
Sora. Hn. You have no good Defense or Stamina combos to beat him with. That's probably why. Is he winning by outspin most of the time?

OkiBlaze Hah, it would suck if you had to go out and rent a Japanese PO box.
The Pheonix face loses too much umph. I don't like it. Other than that, it is pretty nice.
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:29 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: The Pheonix face loses too much umph. I don't like it. Other than that, it is pretty nice.
Oh, I liked the Phoenix Face...

:.:.:MIRRORED BROTHERS!:.:.:
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:35 AM)Diamond Wrote: Oh, I liked the Phoenix Face...

Really? It's so blotchy and indistinct.
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:37 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Really? It's so blotchy and indistinct.
I like how it looks worn and old, hah.

:.:.:MIRRORED BROTHERS! again:.:.:
Oh man, destabilizers are looking to be a great subset of Attack type MFBs. I really need to get my hands on a 90 soon.
(Jul. 31, 2010  10:45 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Oh man, destabilizers are looking to be a great subset of Attack type MFBs. I really need to get my hands on a 90 soon.

I personally wouldn't say so because the opponent could just use a 90 track on a stamina custom.
True, but I'd still need a 90 track for that. So... yeah.
Another good counter for destablizing combos would be a force smash combo
Also destablizing combo might make D125 become a useable deffence track again since its quite lower.

but what i realy like about destablizers is that they make use of parts in ways that would have orginaly been thought of a stupid or useless

Edit:awww man i totaly forgot to do proper test for counter Pinching_eyes got to distracted testing Flame Sag 90CS, at least i have a free day tomorrow so i should be able to test counter heaps
So I just filmed a video of Galaxy Pegasus VS Rock Giraffe, and Giraffe lost all of the rounds... I dunno what's the problem...
(Jul. 31, 2010  11:41 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: So I just filmed a video of Galaxy Pegasus VS Rock Giraffe, and Giraffe lost all of the rounds... I dunno what's the problem...

Upload the video? Maybe we can see what's wrong.
Currently uploading to my channel.
Just played around some more, and it still manages to lose to Galaxy Peg.
GAH.
(Jul. 31, 2010  11:54 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Just played around some more, and it still manages to lose to Galaxy Peg.
GAH.

Hmm...I do remember some members mentioning that R2F's performance improves after getting slightly worn down.

But of course, we could probably see what the problem is after watching the video you are uploading.
it looks as if it lost by recoil maybe not
In the Bakushin Susanoh DS game, the Big Mac 320YEN, Sol Blaze V145AS, Dark Poseidon 145WD Beys. Well that, and...
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/entry-10605987911.html
Hahahahahaha! I love how Big Mag 320YEN is fully compatible with the other beys.
Big Mac 320YEN needs a Beywiki article hahah.
That is an epic win.
I wonder how that patty could be a 320 track....haha.

And we need a Dark like that. Please, TT, please.
(Jul. 31, 2010  4:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Big Mac 320YEN needs a Beywiki article hahah.
It sure does.

We shall drop all the other articles we're working on and write up the Big Mac 320YEN article! Andrew
(Jul. 31, 2010  4:28 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: And we need a Dark like that. Please, TT, please.
If you look closely, it's actually a normal Dark Wheel, but with dark colored stickers on the 'teeth' to make it look sharp.
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106059...75696.html
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1057754...34176.html