Beyblade Random Thoughts

That reminds me; I wonder how they're going to deem Earth Eagle and Lightning L Drago. They might fudge the "stats" and make them seem not as good as they really are. Honestly, their rating system is so pointless.
thanks then i was just really confused
Isnt rock a defence type because theres a rock pegasus at walmart. Im not too sure.
their should be an mfb that can change its which wya it spins in battle
(Jul. 30, 2010  2:33 AM)RockLeon Wrote: their should be an mfb that can change its which wya it spins in battle
That cannot physically happen.

Akel Wrote:Isnt rock a defence type because theres a rock pegasus at walmart. Im not too sure.
Rock is a defensive part, however it is really not the best.
As in, mid-battle?
Theres already a beyblade that can spin both ways, which is Gravity Perseus.
lol i remember a double pack giving storm 4 stars for stamina XD I think it was storm aries...

Anyways wouldnt it be cool to have metal rings named paper and scissors? Along with rock it'll be like Rock, Paper, Scissors! Scissors could be attack, Rock is already Defense and Paper can be stamina. Just a random thought Tongue_out
(Jul. 30, 2010  2:37 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: As in, mid-battle?
Theres already a beyblade that can spin both ways, which is Gravity Perseus.

thats only caus ehis launcher has a left spin part and right spin i am talking about a beyblade that can switch its spin in battle not by launcher
(Jul. 30, 2010  2:25 AM)Akel Wrote: Isnt rock a defence type because theres a rock pegasus at walmart. Im not too sure.

That must mean new double packs are out.
(Jul. 30, 2010  2:43 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  2:25 AM)Akel Wrote: Isnt rock a defence type because theres a rock pegasus at walmart. Im not too sure.

That must mean new double packs are out.

Yeah it was with Flame Sagitario. How did you know?
(Jul. 30, 2010  2:43 AM)RockLeon Wrote: thats only caus ehis launcher has a left spin part and right spin i am talking about a beyblade that can switch its spin in battle not by launcher
And I told you that was impossible.

Akel Wrote:Yeah it was with Flame Sagitario. How did you know?
Toywiz.
(Jul. 30, 2010  3:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  2:43 AM)RockLeon Wrote: thats only caus ehis launcher has a left spin part and right spin i am talking about a beyblade that can switch its spin in battle not by launcher
And I told you that was impossible.

Akel Wrote:Yeah it was with Flame Sagitario. How did you know?
Toywiz.

but its still a though Grin and aww i can dream cant i T_T would be cool though Grin
I was searching on Youtube for some Beyblade battles by Japanese people, and i came across this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDeWqixqNZs

One question:

How the person did this, I have no clue but want to know how.
(Jul. 30, 2010  3:50 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I was searching on Youtube for some Beyblade battles by Japanese people, and i came across this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDeWqixqNZs

One question:

How the person did this, I have no clue but want to know how.

Ldrago had a separate engine than the one that is used to move the plate.
MF Earth Aquila 105F. Sounds bad, right? But my friend from Japan has been beating me with it all the time!
(Jul. 30, 2010  6:21 AM)Sora. Wrote: MF Earth Aquila 105F. Sounds bad, right? But my friend from Japan has been beating me with it all the time!

What combos are you using?
storm capricorne M145Q ;D.
(Jul. 30, 2010  6:21 AM)Sora. Wrote: MF Earth Aquila 105F. Sounds bad, right? But my friend from Japan has been beating me with it all the time!

i rember asking if anyone had tested earth as a possible attack wheel but everyone responed with it wouldnt work....
what combo are you using against it?
(Jul. 30, 2010  6:36 AM)Dirge Wrote: i rember asking if anyone had tested earth as a possible attack wheel but everyone responed with it wouldnt work....
what combo are you using against it?

There's no need to jump on this combo even if it somehow works against top-tier combos. Sora has yet to provide results and we are not yet aware of the battling conditions.
(Jul. 30, 2010  6:40 AM)The LVJ Wrote: There's no need to jump on this combo even if it somehow works against top-tier combos. Sora has yet to provide results and we are not yet aware of the battling conditions.

im not jumping on the combo, im just curious how it works since i thought earth did have some attack potiental but i got told it didnt when i asked if anyone tested it in an attack combo.itll be great to find out if it does or doesnt since its been something i wanted to find out but couldnt
Alright then, it's just that the use of Flat sounds questionable. You don't have the means of testing it, yourself?
(Jul. 30, 2010  6:59 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Alright then, it's just that the use of Flat sounds questionable. You don't have the means of testing it, yourself?

i did the ... more like what i was told when i asked is probley wrong because it there wasnt any testing behind it.
Also sometimes F is quite useable but if i was to test earth for any attack uses id try it with
90RF/F/HF/CS/WF
100RF/F/WF/HF/CS
CH120RF/F/WF/HF/CS

I only have 1 earth wheel and and no longer have a libra wheel so i cant test to see how earth does in an attack combo against a top tier deffence combo, also it'll probley be better to test both molds in an attack combo so id need to get another 2nd mold and a 1st mold of the earth wheel
i love lit takk they ordered most of the WBBA esclusive beys and im gonna join them so i can get a WBBA face and a couple more beys
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:26 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: i love lit takk they ordered most of the WBBA esclusive beys and im gonna join them so i can get a WBBA face and a couple more beys

What is "lit takk?"
I supervised my cousin enterting those YTV Metal Fusion Tournaments, and they're.. reallyy weird. You don't get to use your own bey. You can only use what they give you which is Dark Bull, Dark Wolf, Rock Leone, Rock Aries, and Storm Pegasis