Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 28, 2010  4:59 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I don't think this needs to be said, but Hasbro also used the old ripcords from the first gen.
Maybe to fit the packaging?

Hasbro MFB and Plastic gen use same rip cord.
But MFB ones are much shorter.
You mentioned the two most commonly found Plastic winders. Hasbro merely reissued the fist one in all of the basic Metal Fusion starters. The Dragon winder has been, so far, exclusive to Lightning L-Drago.

The Metal Fight Beyblade winder is about the same length as the Draon winder.
Important to note that the rotations the Hasbro string shooter has and the TT one are the same. About 7.5 iirc.
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:42 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:39 PM)Train Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:37 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: It concerns me that people are always putting off wheels because they say 'its carp' without testing (or at least minimal testing). I mean, look at Burn, and how it was neglected. Now it's considered top tier.

I really wanna test the following parts to see if they really have potential:
Poison
Killer (Evil)
Galaxy (I've actually heard mixed results from this...)
WA130
AD145
R145 (Well, at least more)

No Killer is awful. I liked the look of it so I played around with it for Stamina and yeah it's awful.

Did you test it solely for stamina, or for defense and attack as well?
Actually I was thinking that just after I posted it so I went ahead and tested for defence and yeah it's WAY too light for that. If it had been heavier it might have had some good potential seeing how it's nearly a complete circle. I don't even think I need to test it for attack there aren't enough protrusions to make it viable for a test IMO.

It was against Quetz 90RF but the stadium I did it in is awful.
We should probably get those tests in before Evil Gemios gets released so we can point to something when all the Hasbro kids are like FIVE STAR ATTACK!
(Jul. 28, 2010  2:57 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2010  2:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2010  7:44 AM)souless1234 Wrote: x
Kids become more stupid.
*Knods* I agree Kai - V, or its the teachers/parents who shouldn't speak cos they fail at teaching them the basics not just the young kids... or all 3. Pinching_eyes

Ooh, the irony.
Ugh, I really want to get a Launcher Grip. I feel like something is missing for my bey gear. I am going to check out my WalMart tomorrow :l Hopefully they will have cool new stuff instead of string launchers...
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:37 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I really wanna test the following parts to see if they really have potential:
Killer (Evil)

Yeah, Killer is trash, like Train said. I tested it as well in preparation for writing the Beywiki article and was able to find no redeeming qualities.
(Jul. 28, 2010  6:46 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:37 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I really wanna test the following parts to see if they really have potential:
Killer (Evil)

Yeah, Killer is trash, like Train said. I tested it as well in preparation for writing the Beywiki article and was able to find no redeeming qualities.

The thing I don't get is why produce this? Dark and Rock even have some redeeming qualities.. Killer has none. It looks sort of cool, but it's functionality is actually detrimental to the beyblade. You'd think they would test out something before mass production.
Dark has qualities?! HAHA!! Killer is undoubtedly superior. That's still not saying much...
(Jul. 28, 2010  8:10 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Dark has qualities?! HAHA!! Killer is undoubtedly superior. That's still not saying much...

Seriously? Have you tried them out? Killer is lame in everything. It is not good stamina defence or attack. I've seen Dark provide lame, but almost passable stamina.
Im trying to order a bey thourgh SAL shipping? Has anyone ordered it from using SAL and is it trustworthy? How long does it tkae?
This isn't the right place to ask it, didn't you ask this yesterday and you found your answer on your own?
(Jul. 28, 2010  6:46 PM)Kei Wrote:
Killer (Evil)

So I guess I can cross that off the list?
Well I worked on my Beyblade video today I filmed for an hour only to find out now when editing I forgot to film a whole scene so now I'm screwed lol
(Jul. 29, 2010  12:28 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: This isn't the right place to ask it, didn't you ask this yesterday and you found your answer on your own?

Then where do I ask
*SIGH*
So I forgot that my brother's Poison Serpent was stuck under our TV, so testing is gonna be delayed :\

Funny thing is, he claims that it's under there, but I've been searching for the last half hour and I haven't seen a glimpse of it.
(Jul. 29, 2010  1:50 AM)BangBang Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  12:28 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: This isn't the right place to ask it, didn't you ask this yesterday and you found your answer on your own?

Then where do I ask

SAL is a shipping company I pretty sure they're are reliable, and secondly your ordering Beyblades most adults will see them as useless toys so they won't steal it and you said it takes around 2-3 weeks which is the average shipping time between Asia and North America
(Jul. 29, 2010  12:20 AM)BangBang Wrote: Im trying to order a bey thourgh SAL shipping? Has anyone ordered it from using SAL and is it trustworthy? How long does it tkae?

SAL is a form of shipping. I don't see what you mean by trustworthy. It's not a shop. It'll get you your order. If I remember correctly, SAL takes about 2-4 weeks.
Oh. Ok good. Cuase I just bought Gravity Perseus from HLJ
Ugh, I really don't like the grip that comes with the Flame Sagittario Value Pack. It doesn't come with a rubber grip (and Hasbro doesn't sell those seperately) plus it's not one colour; it's mostly blue but then the tool is yellow. =/
Color coordination; Hasbro has it, not.
(Jul. 29, 2010  3:05 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Color coordination; Hasbro has it, not.

Yeah... especially since the Right Launcher that comes in that pack is bright green. Libruhhh
I also love how Hasbro threw TT's type coordination out the window on the case of the launcher. I'm sure everyone's noticed these patterns.

Attack: Blue, Purple, Green

Defense: White, Gray, Brown

Stamina: Yellow, Orange

Balance: Red, Pink
(Jul. 29, 2010  3:22 AM)The LVJ Wrote: I also love how Hasbro threw TT's type coordination out the window on the case of the launcher. I'm sure everyone's noticed these patterns.

Attack: Blue, Purple, Green

Defense: White, Gray, Brown

Stamina: Yellow, Orange

Balance: Red, Pink

Oh wow... I never noticed that.