Beyblade Random Thoughts

this might be stupid but does anyone know what SAL shipping is? is it international or domestic?
I think it stands for "Sea and Land".
It's international, but it's really slow, and really cheap (If you're under 2 kg I believe).
Oh ok. About how slow is it? Over a month?
Oh. I found out its aroudn 2-3weeks. Thanks
You could have Google'd that before you even asked here.
Anyways this kid came over to my house and started teaching me about beys (ex. CH120 sucks because it has half a star, H145 is good because it sticks out, C145 is bad for defense....Tired) and I told him to be quiet because he was a noob.
C145? Bad for Defense? That kid should just stop playing Beys if he doesn't understand how it works.

JK.

So, I went to a local store, and I literally screamed in excitement when I saw he was carrying Takara Tomy Beys!! And I live in BC!! I was so suprised; no longer will I need eBay, I have this guy to buy my Beys from. He doesn't have any pre-HWS, but he has everything the show (not Explosion) has shown, except for LL Drago.

So that's my random thought. "Happiness and excitement" =D
I did, he would always stop the game because he was losing. He called them a draw because he had a weak launch or if I launched .000001 seconds after him.

Also nice find you have there. I wish i could find stores like that in Mississauga. Only thing close to something like that for me is asking my sister's friends to buy stuff online and i pay them after Tongue_out
Haha thats what i do. Also sometimes I use prepaid Visas. I once used paypal as well
I'll use Paypal from time to time, but it's just a lot more convenient and easier on my wallet when I go through this guy. I can safely say though that Metal Wheels by Takara are better than Hasbro's, but CWs by Hasbro are better, along with other plastic components, such as Tracks, Faces, Bottoms and the like.

Again, I'm elated.
(Jul. 28, 2010  6:27 AM)souless1234 Wrote: I did, he would always stop the game because he was losing. He called them a draw because he had a weak launch or if I launched .000001 seconds after him.

Also nice find you have there. I wish i could find stores like that in Mississauga. Only thing close to something like that for me is asking my sister's friends to buy stuff online and i pay them after Tongue_out

He's a kid. You should expect them to be like this. You should tell him to play you when he's man enough to. Beyblade is a game, and like every other game one must play with honour.
In what ways are the metal wheels better?
They just feel a lot more durable in the hand and in matches. Overall, I like Hasbro Beys, but I despise some of their stickers, their winders, Stadiums and some naming for their Beyblades.
Maybe that is because you are watching a new bey o.o? Laso Hasbro probably renamed some beys so kids could pronounce them. Heck i know these kids who say Saginaatario or Arise
(Jul. 28, 2010  7:10 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I can safely say though that Metal Wheels by Takara are better than Hasbro's, but CWs by Hasbro are better, along with other plastic components, such as Tracks, Faces, Bottoms and the like.

I own both Hasbro and TT/Sonokong Beyblades and notice no discernible difference between them.
I was just thinking... Wouldn't it be awesome if TT made a HWS version of Quetzalcoatl?
It's highly unlikely though, since Mercury Anubis has replaced it :\
(Jul. 28, 2010  7:44 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Maybe that is because you are watching a new bey o.o? Laso Hasbro probably renamed some beys so kids could pronounce them. Heck i know these kids who say Saginaatario or Arise
If kids do not know how to pronounce words that are already part of the English language, or that are very similar to some of them, then the rest of their speech must be horrible, and they should probably not speak ...

In general, I think generations of kids are becoming more and more stupid.
...A fair few Australian beybladers call me "monji"
(Jul. 28, 2010  2:54 PM)momiji manju Wrote: ...A fair few Australian beybladers call me "monji"
Well, at least "momiji" is not part of the English language. They should try pronouncing it as "mommy-jee" though, hah.
(Jul. 28, 2010  2:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2010  7:44 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Maybe that is because you are watching a new bey o.o? Laso Hasbro probably renamed some beys so kids could pronounce them. Heck i know these kids who say Saginaatario or Arise
If kids do not know how to pronounce words that are already part of the English language, or that are very similar to some of them, then the rest of their speech must be horrible, and they should probably not speak ...

*Knods* I agree Kai - V, or its the teachers/parents who shouldn't speak cos they fail at teaching them the basics not just the young kids... or all 3. Pinching_eyes
yeah. =P Ahh, I'm feeling my age already.
(Jul. 28, 2010  2:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I somewhat agree, I mean technology is making everything easy for them these days.
But I also think the bad influences from teens are overlapping to the pre-teens and under more each year. Lots of kids smoke and do drugs, as well as drink, and they're under age.

Hehe, sorry, getting off the topic of "BEYBLADE Random Thoughts."

Back on Topic:
I wanna get the upcoming Deck set with S130 and MB, but I honestly wanna see more of the Attack and Stamina Deck set... Then they're Hasbro's releases, and I might wanna get duplicates...

My wallet is getting thinner and thinner every time I think about it. Poor wallet.
I went to my local toys r us and they hade saggitario and a lancher grip in the same pakage for ten bucks. Then I asked why and they said people have complained that he sucks and needs somthing for him to win

Its stupid the youth of today always complaining>>>><><>
(Jul. 28, 2010  3:23 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Back on Topic:
I wanna get the upcoming Deck set with S130 and MB, but I honestly wanna see more of the Attack and Stamina Deck set... Then they're Hasbro's releases, and I might wanna get duplicates...

My wallet is getting thinner and thinner every time I think about it. Poor wallet.

Wait... why do you care about Hasbro's releases? Don't you live in Japan?
I live on an American Marine Base.
American Marine Base = American Toys
Hasbro's releases tend to be cheaper because of Dollar-Yen rates here.
I don't think I'm allowed to say anything else, haha.
About locations anyways.