Beyblade Random Thoughts

The recolour, riiiiiight.
I hope the starter comes out soon...
Most people that don't order online are as well.
=/ Automatically at a disadvantage without a beylauncher, though.
Heh, true! I forgot about the uber short winder that comes with Hasbro. Perhaps i can glue two winders together like Tyson did. (Which will still be weak because i am no lefty)
(Jul. 27, 2010  3:09 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Heh, true! I forgot about the uber short winder that comes with Hasbro. Perhaps i can glue two winders together like Tyson did. (Which will still be weak because i am no lefty)

Cause that's not totally illegal for tournament play.

Libruhhh
It wouldn't work through any method other than heat bonding anyways.
How popular is Beybade Metal fight/Fusion?
I just decided to forgo fulfilling my pre-order on Pisces. I just don't see myself using it.

I really think I am done with this game now...
It's been a long time for all of us u_u
I don't always have the same level of passion for the game as I used to, tends to be maintained by new releases.
So do you think you'll be leaving the community, or just dropping from the game?
I don't see myself fully leaving the community (it's still one of the sites I check almost daily for a short period of time), but I just don't see myself spending anymore on this game. Of course I'll still help out on the occasional tourney or so since I have made many good friends here.

Chunks of my collection are definitely going on sale soon. I just don't need 50+ MFB.

EDIT: Funnily enough today I was offered a chance to apply for Youtube partnership since one of my videos meets criteria. They're all beyblade videos lol.
Although we can't sway your emotions to stay Khel, I hope that you keep your Beys as a reminder of the good times. Perhaps one day, when you hold your Quetz, you'll have the urge to play again. I'll still be looking for more of your vids on your YT channel!

I wish the best for you.

EDIT: I reply way to late..
No way Khel you got offered to apply for a youtube partnership because of beyblade videos that is awesome.(Really surprising since you only have 3 videos on your channel)

And you seriously have 50+MFB??? is that including copies of blades or not ?
(Jul. 27, 2010  6:03 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Although we can't sway your emotions to stay Khel, I hope that you keep your Beys as a reminder of the good times. Perhaps one day, when you hold your Quetz, you'll have the urge to play again. I'll still be looking for more of your vids on your YT channel!

I wish the best for you.

I never said I was selling ALL of them Wink (still keeping some top tier stuff)

I just don't need 5 Libras and like 6 storm Pegasis.
You have 5 libras now? Your last video there was only 4?

edit:nvm just got near the end of the vid and you got another libra *slaps forehead*
Hello you might have your first customer haha well if you live in TO because it's a giant hassle with pre paid visa cards. Wish the best to you although we haven't talked much, it's a little sad because some of the veterans on the site have been leaving, and barely enough new members to take their place. Stay safe Khel and may the Beyblading spirit be with you(WOW I think I mixed in the ultimate nerd phrase cheesy, yet nerdy and toping it off with that over dramatic acting in Beyblade haha I'm such a nerd Tired)
I just noticed something interesting. Hasbro's Right Launcher doesn't fit in the 3 Segment Launchergrip.

I can't show it, but I'm sure a fellow member would be willing to prove it.
Uh Oh This isn't good well I planning on getting the regular grip anyways
hmm thats strange but if it can fit into the regular grip shouldn't it be able to fit in the 3 segment grip as well?

Anyways even if that is a issue I doubt hasbro will release the 3 segment grip because the only reason the segment grip was made was so you'd have a place for your beypoint card(which hasbro is probably not going to release either)
The two grips are entirely different. Quite honestly, I prefer the 3-Seg grip.
Nopers, i just find it much more comfortable and aesthetically appealing.
Does the Hasbro string launcher fit in the 3 Seg. Grip?

EDIT: As for the Right Launcher, does something stick out that gets in the way of the card slot?
Yes, the Hasbro String Launcher fits.

There are tabs on either side of the Right launcher that prevent it from being inserted all of the way. The card slot doesn't impair anything.
Ahh, okay.
I personally don't have a 3 Seg. Grip, but maybe someone who does as well as the Hasbro Right launcher could demonstrate.