Beyblade Random Thoughts

I feel that out of the box, Rock Leone is the best for kids who play in the PTW. Next would be Rock Aries.

I love using S Peg in PTW though. I just love looking at people's faces when they see their Bey in the ditch or out of the Stadium.
Hey hey guess what! My beystadium is...a pot lid. Lolz. I took a pot lid and some paper and tape to make it. It only has three spaces for a beyblade to get knocked out, and then I also use a cake bowl. Lame aren't I? Well I tried Wal-Mart and Target, but they didnt have it. And of all places in the world, Toys R Us didnt have it either.
Well I also don't have a stadium, and I managed to win 2 tourns. It's not practice, but beyspirit that makes a beyblader. ;D
That, and good parts (I don't have enough Unhappy)
Hah, not if you're decent with attack types/have enough luck to pick the right type of bey. (I'm the latter)
Can you win a tournament with just a worn F and a SF? XD
(Jul. 27, 2010  1:11 PM)Clerish Wrote: Can you win a tournament with just a worn F and a SF? XD
It is possible.

But very unlikely.
;D learn the waterfall technique and you'll be set.
(Jul. 27, 2010  1:11 PM)Clerish Wrote: Can you win a tournament with just a worn F and a SF? XD

Nope, you're going to need a track and some wheels too. =P

EDIT: Oh, and a face and launcher.
Hah, don't forget a face and launcher.
Lol, I think a Pegasis, a Wolf, a 100, a 105 and a 125 weren't enough XD
Hah, not the best synergy between parts.
(Jul. 27, 2010  1:14 PM)momiji manju Wrote: ;D learn the waterfall technique and you'll be set.
(Jul. 27, 2010  1:15 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Nope, you're going to need a track and some wheels too. =P

EDIT: Oh, and a face and launcher.
lmao

My answer was a lot more 'serious' than the ones from you two.
I think I lost my sense of humor (maybe it's the side-effect of going back to school D: ).
I hate that when Jusco restocks on beys, LLDrago is always gone after the first day.
I never have the chance to get a new one.
ConfusedADFACE:
(Jul. 27, 2010  1:22 PM)Driger_GT Wrote: any1 got driger gt for sale
(Jul. 27, 2010  1:23 PM)Driger_GT Wrote: or dranzer gt

Check the threads in the Bey Marketplace. If no one is selling them, try making your own buying thread.
Hah, I thought it was odd that DrigerGT had an underscore.

Also, that sucks Okiblaze =/. I myself am waiting for the hasbro release in australia for A L L drago.
I really hoped for LLDrago to be in the first wave for Hasbro, but I guess not.
Same with Sagittario, I thought it was odd.
I can understand LL drago not being in the first wave, though Sagittario was odd.
Yeah, that was weird. Rock Aries, but no Flame Sagittario?
Maybe so they can release more Rock wheels while they still have it, and just not worry about Flame?

Then again, that whole controversy with the molds...

Chief - Sigh ...
At least it's out now (for the most part) right?
(Jul. 27, 2010  2:29 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I suppose, haha.
Hasbro released LLDrago as well?

In the Super Vortex Stadium set, yes. I haven't heard of anyone finding a single starter yet.