Beyblade Random Thoughts

Well I don't have an Aries, is that a good enough excuse?
(Jul. 26, 2010  3:18 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Well I don't have an Aries, is that a good enough excuse?

Good~ but you can look at other pictures about Aries Tired
Yea, but I still didn't know there was a ram in the first place?
What I'm trying to say is that I have no experience at all with this or any other Metal system beys, and know nothing about them.
Except for they don't have clear wheels.
Woah, chill down guys...
I didn't expect an argument to happen just because of a 'small' joke I made.

I apologize if I had upset anyone.
(Jul. 26, 2010  3:46 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Sorry, kinda overreacted a little.

My Apologies Chief - Sigh ...
[Image: handshake.jpg]
(Image does not belong to me, BTW)

Anyway, back on topic (hopefully without an argument): did anyone notice the 'eyes' on Aries before looking at the image I posted?
(Jul. 26, 2010  2:22 PM)Diamond Wrote: I can't believe I didn't notice this before, but the 'Ram' on Aries actually has eyes if you look closely enough.
http://a.imageshack.us/img18/6527/dscf6486h.jpg
In their defense, the vast majority of people have spent little to no time what so ever looking at Aries.
It has been seen by most as a completely unobtainable bey, and as such, a completely ignored one.
I hadn't noticed the eyes myself, as I've never even bothered to look at a zoomed in image of it as I thought I'd never get one, and nobody would ever lack the common sense to do some serious testing with it with how rare it once was.
Yet now things have changed, more people have the opportunity to notice these things, yourself included.
Just found a way to amuse yourself for about 5 mins lol take the metal wheel from your MFB VUALA You get plastic Beyblades lol
(Jul. 27, 2010  2:28 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Just found a way to amuse yourself for about 5 mins lol take the metal wheel from your MFB VUALA You get plastic Beyblades lol
I had tried this too. Not more than five minutes for sure, hah.
(Jul. 27, 2010  2:28 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Just found a way to amuse yourself for about 5 mins lol take the metal wheel from your MFB VUALA You get plastic Beyblades lol

I've tried this as well, but it doesn't work so well. =P
It's pretty lame but it kills a little time and it gets our faces away from the screen so our eyes can rest a bit I think I've been on the site for 8 hours now lol
http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/entry-10601879054.html

I really like when such links can be established. "Thank you Riumama!", "Thank you WBO members!". We both find things, and share with each other. We can learn from people all around the world.
(Jul. 27, 2010  2:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/entry-10601879054.html

I really like when such links can be established. "Thank you Riumama!", "Thank you WBO members!". We both find things, and share with each other. We can learn from people all around the world.

Heh, all I got was "Thank you Climax!", and something about Hong Kong. That's pretty neat though.

EDIT: I assume it had something to do with that 4 layer HK set?
EDIT: RエスコルピオT125JB is also mentioned!
(Jul. 27, 2010  2:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Some combos won't even spin.
Like MF Gemios H145S
This is cool, I really hope more members join at least the ones who don't get banned in a week haha
(Jul. 27, 2010  2:47 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2010  2:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Some combos won't even spin.
Like MF Gemios H145S

I got mine to spin well my clear wheel was bull, the fun part is really assembling it because it's like building a brand new beyblade haha
I heard these two kids in my neighbourhood talking about beys. They were arguing about which of them had the better bey so they started talking about how their bey had more "stars" than the other. Lulz
lol.

On Beybladebattles.com, Dark currently has the highest rating of all the metal wheels : |
Kid 1: Aquario has 4 stars.
Kid 2: No i think it has 4 and 1/2 because it has 4 full stars and half of one.
Kid 1: So my bey is better than yours.
Kid 2: But my bottom has more stars than yours.

The convo went like that.
Dark wheels would hurt if some of the protrusions were sticking out.
LOL I didn't know what you were talking about till now, I would've told those kids your noobs my Beyblade star power is OVER 9000!!!!!
Lol, nah i was tired because i came back from the gym. They would have probably beat me up or something. Also i really don't like beybattling outside because I am afraid of ruining my beys. Another thing i find funny is that when i go shopping for beys in stores like walmarts, i find kids staring at the back of the box. As if they are comparing which has more stars. I just tell them to buy S Pegasus cause it looks cooler than the rest Tongue_out
(Jul. 27, 2010  5:57 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Lol, nah i was tired because i came back from the gym. They would have probably beat me up or something. Also i really don't like beybattling outside because I am afraid of ruining my beys. Another thing i find funny is that when i go shopping for beys in stores like walmarts, i find kids staring at the back of the box. As if they are comparing which has more stars. I just tell them to buy S Pegasus cause it looks cooler than the rest Tongue_out

HAHA Do they actually listen to you though? Well you're doing them a service
The stars are meaningless. And yes, you are doing them justice by telling the Storm Pegasis is the way to go. But I highly doubt they can handle the RF, which is why tons of kids say it's "bad". I've been suggesting kids to use Rock Leone 145WB because it's decent out of the box and easy to use.
i wouldn't suggest Storm pegasis for those playing in a thunderwhip stadium, though. Rock leone is the way to go.