Beyblade Random Thoughts

How did it get curved o.o?
Also, thoughts on a RB?

EDIT: Why is it illegal now?
(Jul. 26, 2010  1:40 AM)The LVJ Wrote: This has been previously reported. If I'm not mistaken, that RF is now considered illegal.

Even if it is naturally worn down?
(Jul. 26, 2010  1:40 AM)souless1234 Wrote: How did it get curved o.o?
Also, thoughts on a RB?

EDIT: Why is it illegal now?

It now functions differently to its original purpose.
I guess you can have fun with it until it turns to a RF again Tongue_out
(Jul. 26, 2010  1:46 AM)souless1234 Wrote: I guess you can have fun with it until it turns to a RF again Tongue_out

It will never turn back into its original state hence the worn part of the RF, and why people buy spares for it
EDIT: Fail this is what happens when you read two articles and then forget about the other then when you post you find out someone else already posted haha
i really wish hasbro would release the metal system.............Unhappy any idea why they skipped it?
(Jul. 26, 2010  5:58 AM)mchlbant Wrote: i really wish hasbro would release the metal system.............Unhappy any idea why they skipped it?

Because the anime starts with HWS, and they don't want to confuse kids.
(Jul. 26, 2010  6:05 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Because the anime starts with HWS, and they don't want to confuse kids.

wow thts a fail maybe they should've released it before like japan did hasbro is a carp- head
Then they probably won't sell that well because kids won't know about beyblade
(Jul. 26, 2010  6:15 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Then they probably won't sell that well because kids won't know about beyblade
While that may be true takara did that in japan while no kid over like 8 would know kids buy anything with proper advertising
(Jul. 26, 2010  6:09 AM)mchlbant Wrote: wow thts a fail maybe they should've released it before like japan did hasbro is a carp- head

Hasbro is a company. I doubt the term "carp-head" is applicible. Besides, I believe Hasbro is actually making the right choice. Japan got the Metal System because MFB started as a manga featuring it. After a year or so, an anime was made with the HWS.

Now Hasbro is picking it up. A lot of the appeal of the Beyblade line comes from owning the beys that the main characters in the show use. In fact, you could say the show is free(ish) marketing for the toy line. Releasing a previous system that is not in the show is expensive (molds, etc.) and not financially viable.
Quote:Hasbro is a company. I doubt the term "carp-head" is applicible. Besides, I believe Hasbro is actually making the right choice. Japan got the Metal System because MFB started as a manga featuring it. After a year or so, an anime was made with the HWS.

Now Hasbro is picking it up. A lot of the appeal of the Beyblade line comes from owning the beys that the main characters in the show use. In fact, you could say the show is free(ish) marketing for the toy line. Releasing a previous system that is not in the show is expensive (molds, etc.) and not financially viable.

Now im the carp- head i tottaly forgot about manga....
Edit: what happened to the quotes? ^
LOL "applicible" from the dough monger?

Also, the first quote bracket does not have the "/" in front of quote.
(Jul. 26, 2010  6:37 AM)momiji manju Wrote: LOL "applicible" from the dough monger?

Also, the first quote bracket does not have the "/" in front of quote.

Sorry... working on 3 hours of sleep here.

He/she probably just deleted the first chunk of the quote (where I quoted him/her).
thanks! fixed it
(Jul. 26, 2010  6:41 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Sorry... working on 3 hours of sleep here.

He/she probably just deleted the first chunk of the quote (where I quoted him/her).

It's cool, I make lots of typos, so. Just didn't expect it from you. =P Is the lack of sleep from staying up practicing beyblade???
(Jul. 26, 2010  6:53 AM)momiji manju Wrote: It's cool, I make lots of typos, so. Just didn't expect it from you. =P Is the lack of sleep from staying up practicing beyblade???

Actually, yes. I got up early (9 am) to go to my friend's birthday party. We played Beyblade 'til 11 P.M. Granted, we did other stuff in between, but I'm really beat.

Anyways, we're getting kinda off-topic, but I will say this. My friend got nailed by a flying bey over ten times today, and I was unharmed. =P
Hah, the strength of your bey spirit.
I can't believe I didn't notice this before, but the 'Ram' on Aries actually has eyes if you look closely enough.
http://a.imageshack.us/img18/6527/dscf6486h.jpg
(Jul. 26, 2010  2:24 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I didn't even know there was a ram, haha.
You have terrible observation/imagination, hah.
(Jul. 26, 2010  2:27 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2010  2:24 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I didn't even know there was a ram, haha.
You have terrible observation/imagination, hah.
No. I never notice this carp until it just pops up out of nowhere like this. I never noticed there was an Eagle on Aquilla for awhile either.
(Jul. 26, 2010  2:53 PM)MaxL Wrote: No. I never notice this carp until it just pops up out of nowhere like this. I never noticed there was an Eagle on Aquilla for awhile either.
You guys are amazing at recognizing stuff, haha.