Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 21, 2010  3:14 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: I would probably understand that shes really similar to Madoka as far as knowledge goes.
Madoka is not knowledgeable. She just relies on her laptop, which is also not very knowledgeable.
Note how it says Earth Virgo GB145BS on the top left corner of the screen while it says '?????' when it tries to decipher what the Track is. It also stats that the Bottom is BG145A...
[Image: EarthVirgo_Anime2.jpg]

EDIT: The laptop might be knowledgeable, just not that intelligent...
Well, you catch my drift at least?

I'm really sorry to hear that Daegor, anyone would hate losing Quetz.
It's because she has had test battles done, which were then deleted after testing. However, once you have had some sort of record on the system of having a match, then the points appear in your postbit.
Thoughts on DF145

I'm thinking this track is being used wrong.
If MF hinders stamina, wouldn't this? It's just like applying weight in the center, and that shouldn't be good.
That is, if weight has anything to do with it.
Heavy wheels actually spin the longest, but that's the outside distributed weight, so unless MF only messes up precession, weight is still bad, so this track should be bad.

So basically DF145 is like dead weight. It acts like it but carries no momentum.

And another thought, wouldn't it be good on attack combos? Specifically ones that sort of but don't really need a metal face? I'm thinking DF145 Would allow RF to grip the stadium floor better, without adding the weight that slows it down. So would it potentially be better than CH120? Especially considering the slipping issues.
I've always had similar thoughts. I was going to test the stamina of DF145 vs 145, but I never got around to it. Maybe I should...
(Jul. 21, 2010  3:29 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Canada Post lost my mail. Noooooooo! The world does not want me to have a Quetz. =(
Ah, that sucks.
I hope Canada Post can somehow find your Quetzalcoatl later.
(Jul. 21, 2010  3:43 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Thoughts on DF145

I'm thinking this track is being used wrong.
If MF hinders stamina, wouldn't this? It's just like applying weight in the center, and that shouldn't be good.
That is, if weight has anything to do with it.
Heavy wheels actually spin the longest, but that's the outside distributed weight, so unless MF only messes up precession, weight is still bad, so this track should be bad.

So basically DF145 is like dead weight. It acts like it but carries no momentum.

And another thought, wouldn't it be good on attack combos? Specifically ones that sort of but don't really need a metal face? I'm thinking DF145 Would allow RF to grip the stadium floor better, without adding the weight that slows it down. So would it potentially be better than CH120? Especially considering the slipping issues.

You might have a good point I have an issue with it when it loses balance that the wings scrape too HOWEVER 145 and RF are terrible together the height of RF alone is astonishing if you combine it with 145 the track basically smacks into everything and against Quetz 90RF or even WF which is shorter than RF it's suicide.
But against defense combos... WB is pretty tall.

And maybe for force smash
Pegasis DF145RF

No Metal Face.
Since the Downward force from DF145 does not equal to mass, the outward focused weight does not get decreased.
All DF145 does is slightly increase the friction between the Bey and the Stadium. In return, DF145 provides more effective precession.
(Jul. 21, 2010  4:01 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: And maybe for force smash
Pegasis DF145RF

No Metal Face.
Pegasis has terrible recoil. It will not do very well without the Metal Face, even with the increased friction on the Stadium floor with DF145.
(Jul. 21, 2010  4:03 PM)Diamond Wrote: Since the Downward force from DF145 does not equal to weight, the outward focused weight does not get decreased.
All DF145 does is slightly increase the friction between the Bey and the Stadium. In return, DF145 provides more effective precession.

I think you mean mass. Weight is just a layman's term for the force of gravity acting on an object. This is why you can measure force in pounds.
(Jul. 21, 2010  4:07 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I think you mean mass. Weight is just a layman's term for the force of gravity acting on an object. This is why you can measure force in pounds.
Ah, sorry. Yes I did mean mass. I kept thinking about 'Outward focused Weight'. Confused
Okay, weight on a stamina customization isn't good if it's not on the outside. DF145 applies pressure on the bottom in a similar manner to MF, without being actual mass, resulting in a decrease in spin time without any of the benefirs that would be had if that downward force were due to mass, such as retaining spin.

Someone should really just test 145 vs. DF145.
I would, but I can't.
I personally have always found little difference between the two. A point I believe I brought up in the past.
Setting the name aside, I honestly thought the 'fan' pushed air upward. The direction of the wings to me makes it seem as though the air is being pushed upwards, but please correct me if I'm wrong.
(Jul. 21, 2010  4:19 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Setting the name aside, I honestly thought the 'fan' pushed air upward. The direction of the wings to me makes it seem as though the air is being pushed upwards, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, the air is going up, but it's pushing the beyblade down
How exactly?
Beywiki Wrote:DF145 has four upward facing wings protruding from the top of the Track, which aside from giving it extra weight are meant to push air downwards.

EDIT: I start a new page AGAIN.
What the heck.
Yeah, that part is wrong.
I'm thinking that's incorrect from just looking at it.
How exactly IS the beyblade being weighed down, exactly, if the fans are pushing upward?
(Jul. 21, 2010  4:32 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: How exactly IS the beyblade being weighed down, exactly, if the fans are pushing upward?
When DF145 is spinning, the fans pushes the air upwards while the air pushes downwards. It's air resistance.
Ahh, I see.
I guess I should have asked it in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer thread, huh?
(Jul. 21, 2010  4:37 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Ahh, I see.
I guess I should have asked it in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer thread, huh?
Well, it's sort of relevant to what we are discussing now, so I suppose it's okay. :\
actually what are you talking about?
I don't know, try reading the last few posts maybe : |