Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 20, 2010  4:43 PM)DeathTaurus Wrote: yh, but im talking about my childhood :\

Nostalgia schmostalgia... Whaaain I used to love a certain game as a child, whaan they changed it and/or there's a competing product out in the same market: my childhood is ruined!!!!

How?
For a cheap knockoff Battle Strikers sure are expensive. :p I used to buy 6 knockoff plastic gen beyblades for like $10, haha.
I hope this counts as a 'random thought'.

Does anyone else look at their CW's and try to see if it looks like what it represents? ie: Pegasis CW looks like a Pegasus. Just wondering....
(Jul. 20, 2010  6:26 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Does anyone else look at their CW's and try to see if it looks like what it represents? ie: Pegasis CW looks like a Pegasus. Just wondering....

Really, you don't say... ಠ_ಠ
I remember getting a beyblade launched right in the manly area.
Good thing it was a plastic who knows what a MFB could do Pinching_eyes
(Jul. 20, 2010  6:32 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2010  6:26 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Does anyone else look at their CW's and try to see if it looks like what it represents? ie: Pegasis CW looks like a Pegasus. Just wondering....

Really, you don't say... ಠ_ಠ

LOL but there are some that don't even look like what they're representing. Look at Bull for example, and Aries.
(Jul. 20, 2010  7:42 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: LOL but there are some that don't even look like what they're representing. Look at Bull for example, and Aries.

Bull has horns and nose rings. Aries has three ram heads and horns. It's really not that hard to point out the detailing when you have them in hand. Many clear wheels possess designs that harken back to the metal wheels.

I figured you would have pointed out those with more obscure designs, like Leone.
Leone looks like a lion's paw, so that was obvious to me. It all depends on how you look at them I guess. I need to stare at my Beys some more..
Who is the guy in red?
The guy in blue is obviously Blader DJ, but the guy in red...?
(Jul. 21, 2010  3:09 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Who is the guy in red?
The guy in blue is obviously Blader DJ, but the guy in red...?
Blader Ken. I think he is better than the new Blader DJ. Both are almost always together at Beyblade tournaments anyway.
(Jul. 21, 2010  3:18 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Is he shown in any of the anime or manga?
Not the anime, and from what I remember, not the manga either.
So it turns out my Quetzalcoatl did come in time for HPT2... it's just the post office didn't leave a notice telling me it came. Thaaaaaaat's awesome... =/
(Jul. 21, 2010  6:41 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: So it turns out my Quetzalcoatl did come in time for HPT2... it's just the post office didn't leave a notice telling me it came. Thaaaaaaat's awesome... =/

Fail, at least you can use it for Bey Fray
just a random thought.. but do you think maybe ONE DAY they'll bring out magnet faces for the MFB beyblades Gasp? i mean they did basically relaunch the two directional spinning beyblade (G.Perseus) so what's to say they'll bring magnets back Grin

personally i look forward to it when it comes by.
^I like your name.
Anyways,just noticed the light launcher which came with Earth Aquila's hole which you insert the string into is larger than the hole of the light launcher which came from Pre HWS leone and saggit.
BeyPoint rankings are listed under out names now? Even more motivation to win Fray!

EDIT: How come Kai-V has a rank and listed points when she hasn't been in any battles?
(Jul. 21, 2010  6:41 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: So it turns out my Quetzalcoatl did come in time for HPT2... it's just the post office didn't leave a notice telling me it came. Thaaaaaaat's awesome... =/

I had this same thought with my Earth Virgo! I'm going to go down to the post office today and check for it! Darn!
(Jul. 21, 2010  2:14 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: EDIT: How come Kai-V has a rank and listed points when she hasn't been in any battles?
Maybe because she owns a Blader Passport?
Anyway, the coolest thing is that she is placed exactly as Rank #100, haha.

By the way, what does this and the BeyPoint Rankings have to do with Beyblade Random Thoughts? :\
(Jul. 21, 2010  2:32 PM)Diamond Wrote: Maybe because she owns a Blader Passport?

But Brad has a Passport, and his posts don't have a ranking?

(Jul. 21, 2010  2:32 PM)Diamond Wrote: By the way, what does this and the BeyPoint Rankings have to do with Beyblade Random Thoughts? :\

Because it deals with BeyBlade as a hobby? It didn't seem appropriate to put it in Random Thoughts.
(Jul. 21, 2010  2:35 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2010  2:32 PM)Diamond Wrote: Maybe because she owns a Blader Passport?

But Brad has a Passport, and his posts don't have a ranking?
Wait, I remember Kai-V voluntarily bringing a Stadium to the Beyblade Revival Cup in May:
(Jun. 01, 2010  9:53 PM)Kei Wrote: [Image: DSCN0457.jpg]
I had to post this.

(Jul. 21, 2010  2:35 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Because it deals with BeyBlade as a hobby? It didn't seem appropriate to put it in Random Thoughts.
Fair enough. :\
It just sounded like you were refering to the Forum's new addition instead of the hobby:
(Jul. 21, 2010  2:14 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: BeyPoint rankings are listed under out names now? Even more motivation to win Fray!
But I guess "Even more motivation to win Fray!" 'leads it back' to the Hobby, hah.
(Jul. 21, 2010  2:51 PM)Diamond Wrote: Wait, I remember Kai-V voluntarily bringing a Stadium to the Beyblade Revival Cup in May:
[quote='Kei' pid='279097' dateline='1275425631']
[Image: DSCN0457.jpg]

LOOOOL that's some funny carp right there!

On a side note, for some nuts reason I never thought Kai-V played beyblade hah!
She IS the director of the site, so why wouldn't she?
I would probably understand that shes really similar to Madoka as far as knowledge goes.
Canada Post lost my mail. Noooooooo! The world does not want me to have a Quetz. =(