Beyblade Random Thoughts

Did anybody participate and end up winning something in the contest YTV had ? I participated almost everyday. Winners were supposed to be notified by email. I just cannot believe that out of all the winners, none of them would be members here ... So I think YTV simply did not contact anybody ...
It's a television channel in Canada.

http://promos.ytv.com/beyblade/default.aspx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5pcbTc83...re=related

Gorgeous Speechless
(Jul. 18, 2010  3:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Did anybody participate and end up winning something in the contest YTV had ? I participated almost everyday. Winners were supposed to be notified by email. I just cannot believe that out of all the winners, none of them would be members here ... So I think YTV simply did not contact anybody ...

Me too and actually it was more than once a day occasionally it was twice a day. I didn't get squat.
(Jul. 18, 2010  9:58 PM)Train Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2010  3:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Did anybody participate and end up winning something in the contest YTV had ? I participated almost everyday. Winners were supposed to be notified by email. I just cannot believe that out of all the winners, none of them would be members here ... So I think YTV simply did not contact anybody ...

Me too and actually it was more than once a day occasionally it was twice a day. I didn't get squat.

I always have doubts about these types of contests. I guess it's semi-justified?
(Jul. 18, 2010  9:59 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2010  9:58 PM)Train Wrote:

I always have doubts about these types of contests. I guess it's semi-justified?

Yes, but we all did the big V-force one. It's justified I didn't win since I won 2 with that one, but a lot of people on the boards around that time won at least 1 beyblade from it. So this is a little bizarre to say the least.
Ranked 40th. Well, it's not bad. I blame it on the mislaunch. I could have gone so much further.
Hahaha, I remember winning a Wing Attacker from that YTV contest years ago. They never sent an email though, I just randomly recieved a black package from Paris, Ontario one day.

Also, I feel kind of bad. The Facebook group for Metal Fusion asked if we had any special moves, and I said "Waterfall. But I haven't mastered it yet.".
(Jul. 19, 2010  4:07 PM)To Wrote: Hahaha, I remember winning a Wing Attacker from that YTV contest years ago. They never sent an email though, I just randomly recieved a black package from Paris, Ontario one day.

Also, I feel kind of bad. The Facebook group for Metal Fusion asked if we had any special moves, and I said "Waterfall. But I haven't mastered it yet.".

HAHA I swear people will never forget that, poor kid he is scared for life because of the Waterfall attack
I just noticed that Hasbro Right Launchers have a small hexagon on them so you can place your extra face sticker there.
(Jul. 19, 2010  11:17 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I just noticed that Hasbro Right Launchers have a small hexagon on them so you can place your extra face sticker there.
It was written in the instructions, I believe, hah.
Was looking on the right side of drigergt's space and saw these on the right side for up coming releases
- BB-88 Meteo LDrago LW105LF Tongue_out
- BB-91 Ray Gill 100RSF
- Try to stay in your chair because this one is a seat jumper. BB-95 Flame Pyxis 230WD (Really confused me and it is not a typo)
(Jul. 19, 2010  11:27 PM)~Kenji~ Wrote: Was looking on the right side of drigergt's space and saw these on the right side for up coming releases
- BB-88 Meteo LDrago LW105LF Tongue_out
- BB-91 Ray Gill 100RSF
- Try to stay in your chair because this one is a seat jumper. BB-95 Flame Pyxis 230WD (Really confused me and it is not a typo)

omg 230 ????
Yo, ~Kenji~, DrigerGT gets his news from here. We already know of these upcoming releases. Try looking at the topics in this forum ...
sorry I haven't been around for a while I got amped when I saw the Meteo L Drago and next time i'll check here first.
(Jul. 19, 2010  11:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo, ~Kenji~, DrigerGT gets his news from here. We already know of these upcoming releases. Try looking at the topics in this forum ...

Which proves this site is awesome.
(Jul. 20, 2010  12:50 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Which proves this site is awesome.

Cool Stick with us.
RANDOM THOUGHT: im thinking of odering battle strikers Metal XS on ebay, but am i betraying my childhood?
i mean, its a cheap knock off....
(Jul. 20, 2010  12:54 PM)DeathTaurus Wrote: RANDOM THOUGHT: im thinking of odering battle strikers Metal XS on ebay, but am i betraying my childhood?
It is not necessarily a "cheap knock off", but you do what you want ... Obviously you can like and play two games at the same time, it is not impossible.
(Jul. 20, 2010  12:54 PM)DeathTaurus Wrote: RANDOM THOUGHT: im thinking of odering battle strikers Metal XS on ebay, but am i betraying my childhood?
You probably won't regret getting yourself a Battle Strikers Metal XS Starter or Tournament Set, they are so fun. In fact, I'm starting to like them more than Beyblades, hah.

By the way, what does this have to do with Beyblade Random Thoughts?

There have been many spinning top games for years.

Heard of Battling Tops?
That was in the 80's dude.
(Jul. 20, 2010  1:37 PM)OkiBlader Wrote:

There have been many spinning top games for years.

Heard of Battling Tops?
That was in the 80's dude.

yh, but im talking about my childhood :\