Beyblade Random Thoughts

it'll also dent in a snap. D;

You'll be the G'est blader in town though.
Many Coro Coro limited Beys are available in HK these days:
A limited amount of Burn Pisces ED145WF are being sold in ACGHK (basically a Hong Kong Anime Convention).

By trading 9000 Beypoints (which can be easily obtained by inputting codes into the Beypointer), the Black and Gold Lightning L Drago 100HF can be obtained at a big Department Store in HK and the HK Anime Convention (limited amount).

Also the WBBA limited Purple MF Earth Aquila 105HF/S can be obtained by just buying a tin containing MFB DVDs (anime episodes):
[Image: dscf6353l.jpg]

Does this somehow make these Bey less rare? Haha.
The tins are really cool. What about the Red/Gold Storm Pegasis?
(Aug. 01, 2009  4:53 PM)kaiserEXE Wrote: i havent bought a bey for like 4 months now.
Dying to get an LL drago near me.

Finally got my L.L Drago.
And a storm pegasis.
Prolly gettinariug Aquila next Grin
0.o IronMan Pegasis......
(Jul. 17, 2010  3:00 PM)♥ Wrote: The tins are really cool. What about the Red/Gold Storm Pegasis?
Same way of obtaining. Buy DVD tin set, Red Gold Pegasis is yours, hah. (Both Earth Aquila and Storm Pegasis from the tins are limited by the way.)
(Jul. 17, 2010  2:58 PM)Diamond Wrote: By trading 9000 Beypoints (which can be easily obtained by inputting codes into the Beypointer), the Black and Gold Lightning L Drago 100HF can be obtained at a big Department Store in HK and the HK Anime Convention (limited amount).

They aren't rare at all.
Diamond, which department store can I obtain Black LLDrago? Isn't it available in the HK Anime Convention only?
(Jul. 17, 2010  3:01 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: They aren't rare at all.
Diamond, which department store can I obtain Black LLDrago? Isn't it available in the HK Anime Convention only?
Causeway Bay Sogo
(Jul. 17, 2010  3:06 PM)Diamond Wrote: Causeway Bay Sogo

Any pictures? My coco doesn't have any hints of getting this from Sogo
Those tins do look awesome. Also at that link Kai-V posted, that game was pretty bad Unhappy even though I don't really enjoy beybladebattles.com I'd much rather play that.
(Jul. 17, 2010  3:09 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Any pictures? My coco doesn't have any hints of getting this from Sogo
Ah, my mistake. Sogo only gives out Orange Storm Pegasis.
Black Lightning L Drago is only obtainable through the Anime Convention in Hong Kong.
Sorry my bad.
(Jul. 17, 2010  3:15 PM)Diamond Wrote: Ah, my mistake. Sogo only gives out Orange Storm Pegasis Face

It's only a orange Storm Pegasis Face....
(Jul. 17, 2010  3:16 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: It's only a orange Storm Pegasis Face....
Ah, sorry again.Confused
(Jul. 17, 2010  2:58 PM)Diamond Wrote: Many Coro Coro limited Beys are available in HK these days:
A limited amount of Burn Pisces ED145WF are being sold in ACGHK (basically a Hong Kong Anime Convention).

By trading 9000 Beypoints (which can be easily obtained by inputting codes into the Beypointer), the Black and Gold Lightning L Drago 100HF can be obtained at a big Department Store in HK and the HK Anime Convention (limited amount).

Also the WBBA limited Purple MF Earth Aquila 105HF/S can be obtained by just buying a tin containing MFB DVDs (anime episodes):
[Picture.]

Does this somehow make these Bey less rare? Haha.
That red and gold Storm Pegasis is so rare. I have barely seen any pictures of it on Japanese blogs.
(Jul. 17, 2010  3:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That red and gold Storm Pegasis is so rare. I have barely seen any pictures of it on Japanese blogs.
Really? I guess I should buy myself both of those tins, haha.
I saw the Beyblade Hats at the Toys R Us today, and I personally think they look.....ridiculous.
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:32 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: I saw the Beyblade Hats at the Toys R Us today, and I personally think they look.....ridiculous.

Are you kidding me?

That sounds just plain awesome.
One of your images didn't come out Cpt. Squirrel
The second one, this is what we get:

http://yfrog.com/5cbyroncorralesthundercatp
yea I see it now well your repost and yea it does look similar
Alright, High Park's over with... time to do some more testing. Anyone have any suggestions?

Notable parts I do not have:
Ray
Galaxy
Quetzalcoatl
Earth (first mold)
C145
R145
WD145
CS
R2F

EDIT: That's all I can think of that I'm missing at the moment. Listing it like that makes it seem like I'm missing so much...