Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 13, 2010  9:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In the new Bakushin DS game, I think, there will be a new special Beyblade : Big Mac 320YEN hahah.
[Image: bigmacbeybladecopy.jpg]
[Image: bigmacbeybladedescripti.jpg]
(^Another Symbol of Randomness. Andrew )
^HAHAHA XD You made me day Climax and there was only 18 mins left GOOD JOB! Grin
(Jul. 14, 2010  4:42 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: ^HAHAHA XD You made me day Climax and there was only 18 mins left GOOD JOB! Grin
LOL, Thanks. Grin
Um...Big should be the metal wheel, while Mac should be the clear wheel.
''The Yen bottom offers utra (it should be ultra) high speed movement''
(Jul. 14, 2010  4:48 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Um...Big should be the metal wheel, while Mac should be the clear wheel.
''The Yen bottom offers utra (it should be ultra) high speed movement''
Thanks for the correction! Fixed now...
(Jul. 14, 2010  2:35 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Maybe not all is at it seems!
[image]
Omg! McBeasts from Team BurgerMunchers! Andrew
It's kinda meh to me.
(Jul. 14, 2010  11:13 PM)♥ Wrote: http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/grade4.html

Red Pegasis II Clear Wheel is sick.
Black Lacerta's better. XD
This is a combination of both sadness and hilarity..

(Jul. 15, 2010  2:57 AM)Hero Wrote: This is a combination of both sadness and hilarity..

epic. truly amusing and epic. Andrew
(Jul. 15, 2010  2:57 AM)Hero Wrote: This is a combination of both sadness and hilarity..

This is what happens when you stay away from the World Beyblade Organization. I stopped reading most of the topics on Metal Fight Galaxy because of bad opinions like these. They even think the Beyblade Metal Fusion dub is bad, which is unbelievable to me.

It is commendable that you actually keep trying to get them to understand ... ryutarou fukami is banned here forever by the way, hah.

Also, this link should supposedly work eventually and hopefully show all of you what Big Mac 320YEN is. Of course, we have a very good concept of it in mind, however it has to be seen ...
http://www.hudson.co.jp/beyblade/ds3/mcds.html
(Jul. 15, 2010  3:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, this link should supposedly work eventually and hopefully show all of you what Big Mac 320YEN is. Of course, we have a very good concept of it in mind, however it has to be seen ...
Hmm, it just redirects me to the Hudson homepage.:\
(Jul. 15, 2010  3:30 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2010  3:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, this link should supposedly work eventually and hopefully show all of you what Big Mac 320YEN is. Of course, we have a very good concept of it in mind, however it has to be seen ...
Hmm, it just redirects me to the Hudson homepage.:\
Which is why I wrote the first sentence. It is supposed to work because the official site for the third DS game links to it, however it obviously does not. They might fix it while I am asleep though.
(Jul. 15, 2010  3:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Which is why I wrote the first sentence. It is supposed to work because the official site for the third DS game links to it, however it obviously does not. They might fix it while I am asleep though.
Ah, sorry. Wasn't reading carefully again. Confused
All of these new releases being announced on my birthday... at least now I know what I'm spending my birthday cash on.
(Jul. 15, 2010  3:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

This is what happens when you stay away from the World Beyblade Organization. I stopped reading most of the topics on Metal Fight Galaxy because of bad opinions like these. They even think the Beyblade Metal Fusion dub is bad, which is unbelievable to me.

It is commendable that you actually keep trying to get them to understand ... ryutarou fukami is banned here forever by the way, hah.

Also, this link should supposedly work eventually and hopefully show all of you what Big Mac 320YEN is. Of course, we have a very good concept of it in mind, however it has to be seen ...
Kai-V, I have seen the light. I don't plan on ever leaving WBO after that..haha.

I noticed the other day that the forum is basically where people go when they're banned from WBO...which would account for all the spam and random topics in random sections..

Let 'em know that I left their site in my last post Lips_sealed
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:55 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: All of these new releases being announced on my birthday... at least now I know what I'm spending my birthday cash on.

Seriously, it's crazy.
The one summer I DON'T have a job......gah.
My parents will really start complaining over how much I'm gonna buy this Fall.

Also, the Pisces re-release hasn't come here yet.
D:
(Jul. 15, 2010  3:12 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Also, the Pisces re-release hasn't come here yet.
D:

That gets released on the 24th if I'm not mistaken.
Of June or July?
Wait....Dang. I thought it was 24th of June.
(Jul. 15, 2010  3:31 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Of June or July?
Wait....Dang. I thought it was 24th of June.

Nope, July. Still a week and a bit to go.
This is proof that I apparently get confused with June and July.
I miss plastic beyblades Grin I prefer Dranzer F for aaaaaaallllllllll beyblades in the world Grin