Beyblade Random Thoughts

Use a top coat sealant or polish it afterwards. (It sad to see oxidization take effect Crying )
(Jun. 22, 2010  12:23 PM)Kid Windy Wrote: I dont care if its unpainted..I wish to not use it specifically cause the wheel is so shiny and I dont want it to oxidize or whatever happens to the wheels when they become dull.

And thanks Momiji for confirming that its durable, wasn't too sure about its durability :]
Metals will oxidize as soon as it is in contact with oxygen, so keeping it in the box will still cause it to oxidize (unless the container is air-tight).

Also, you can always polish the metal to become lustrous again.
I personally find this guide to be very useful for preserving Metal Wheels.

There are 2 molds of the Earth Metal Wheel. The first one had breaking problems that the 2nd mold addressed by modifying the inside of each of Earth's wings. (Further info: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Variations )
It would be better if you check which mold your Earth is.
Image of 1st mold
Image of 2nd mold
I FINALLY noticed the differences between the two molds, thanks.
It's so hard to tell imo.
(Jun. 22, 2010  12:45 PM)Climax Wrote: Metals will oxidize as soon as it is in contact with oxygen, so keeping it in the box will still cause it to oxidize (unless the container is air-tight).

Also, you can always polish the metal to become lustrous again.
I personally find this guide to be very useful for preserving Metal Wheels.

Image of 1st mold
Image of 2nd mold

Thank you a tonne for this link! And actually about keeping it airtight, its just in the bag inside the box, but it seems to work, I've done this before when I've found some plastic beys in the bargain bin and the WDs would always stay nice and shiny Tongue_out
(Jun. 22, 2010  4:03 PM)Kid Windy Wrote: Thank you a tonne for this link! And actually about keeping it airtight, its just in the bag inside the box, but it seems to work, I've done this before when I've found some plastic beys in the bargain bin and the WDs would always stay nice and shiny Tongue_out
No prob! Wink
By the way, the guide in the blog post by DrigerGT was from Kronin87 so you should thank those 2 members instead, haha.
Hah, the first boxer especially is too weird :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-105710...14681.html
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-105710...14680.html

On another note, most of the comments I get on YouTube for the BeyTa 1 demonstration video from TAKARA-TOMY are overly idiotic : "couldn't you just put your hand in the stadium area and stop the other blade" ... If you are stupid and if you do not play fairly, yes you might be able to ...
Not to mention all the questions on how Quetzalcoatl is stuck to the stadium.
LOL! awesome boxers IMO, =[ gf says I can't get them though. Wonder why.
(Jun. 23, 2010  4:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hah, the first boxer especially is too weird :
Rocky will so want a pair of these...
hey do u know this Clear Stadium with the Pegasis Face ? will it be released by hasbro in europe(germany) ?
That Attack Stadium is produced by TAKARA-TOMY, probably not released by Hasbro
iirc, hasbro has never released any of TT's stadiums. Nor are any Hasbro stadiums usable in WBO tournaments
(Jun. 23, 2010  2:24 PM)Byby05 Wrote: hey do u know this Clear Stadium with the Pegasis Face ? will it be released by hasbro in europe(germany) ?
That 'Clear Stadium' is the MFB BeyStadium Attack Type. The Pegasis face you see is just a sicker applied to the underside of the Stadium. And no, it will not be released by Hasbro.
will hasbro only release these stadiums where the beys cant get kicked out ?

i hate them -.-
Hasbro only releases stadium that aren't legit in WBO tournaments until now...
(Jun. 23, 2010  8:57 AM)theflightyellz Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2010  4:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hah, the first boxer especially is too weird :
Rocky will so want a pair of these...

Omg, yes! Want both pairs actually. <3
(Jun. 23, 2010  3:32 PM)Byby05 Wrote: omg these stadiums are carp

We know. The only thing you can do is either dish out the cash to buy a real Takara-Tomy stadium or wait until August to see if Hasbro releases a DECENT stadium. Right now I'm just putting up with the Hasbro stadium... I'm not doing any srstournamentplay anyways.
(Jun. 23, 2010  4:27 PM)MaxL Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2010  3:32 PM)Byby05 Wrote: omg these stadiums are carp

We know. The only thing you can do is either dish out the cash to buy a real Takara-Tomy stadium or wait until August to see if Hasbro releases a DECENT stadium. Right now I'm just putting up with the Hasbro stadium... I'm not doing any srstournamentplay anyways.

Me neither, but the takara stadium is way more fun in any case
urgh i swear i always miss place beyblades cant find my MF earth bull GB145WB urgh so many good parts hope it turns up soon
(Jun. 24, 2010  3:52 AM)Dirge Wrote: urgh i swear i always miss place beyblades cant find my MF earth bull GB145WB urgh so many good parts hope it turns up soon

I lost an $85 yoyo once... It was under my bed from when I came home from a party... I almost had a heart attack when I couldn't find it. Then when I found it I was like "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS".

As long as your positive it's in your house you're fine. It's just a matter of time until it wants to show up.
Wing Cutter
10 Balance
Bearing Base with 2 NSK Shield Bearings
HLJ just cancelled my Gravity Perseus order due to supply issues. I'm actually kind of happy since I could use the money for something else. I'm guessing the same will happen for Pisces.
(Jun. 26, 2010  12:08 AM)Khel Wrote: HLJ just cancelled my Gravity Perseus order due to supply issues. I'm actually kind of happy since I could use the money for something else. I'm guessing the same will happen for Pisces.

How much were you going to pay for Gravity Perseus? Also..excuse my ignorance but whats HLJ?
(Jun. 26, 2010  12:47 AM)Kid Windy Wrote: How much were you going to pay for Gravity Perseus? Also..excuse my ignorance but whats HLJ?
Hobby Link Japan. Wink
Hope that doesn't happen to me cause I want my the pre hws picses I ordered from them.