Beyblade Random Thoughts

So I was looking at my brother's beys today, and I noticed how badly worn WD is. When my brother traded with my friend for HF (none of us knew how valuable it was) he started to use it outdoors without a beystadium, on bare concrete. This is the result.

.jpg   failll2.JPG (Size: 24.68 KB / Downloads: 111)
(Jun. 21, 2010  8:55 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: So I was looking at my brother's beys today, and I noticed how badly worn WD is. When my brother traded with my friend for HF (none of us knew how valuable it was) he started to use it outdoors without a beystadium, on bare concrete. This is the result.
I feel sorry for the WD.XD
BTW, your brother's Capricorne W105WD (Extreme Worn Ver.) is a very unique combo, haha.
The WD becomes a worn WB.....
ughh what an idiot i'd kick my friend if he did that >Unhappy
(Jun. 21, 2010  9:39 AM)Taru Wrote: ughh what an idiot i'd kick my friend if he did that >Unhappy
It's very disrespectful to say someone's brother is an idiot, especially when you do not even know him. :\
(Jun. 21, 2010  9:45 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2010  9:39 AM)Taru Wrote: ughh what an idiot i'd kick my friend if he did that >Unhappy
It's very disrespectful to say someone's brother is an idiot, especially when you do not even know him. :\
oh not his brother i meant his brothers friend( that he traded it to) and i apologize i didn't mean it as harshly as it came out i was just saying what a dumb thing to do
EDIT: i feel like a big meany D: i misunderstood what he said i thought he meant he gave his friend WD for HF and his friend destroyed it not caring about how important it was ...i really apologize it is like 3 am
(Jun. 21, 2010  11:12 AM)Taru Wrote: oh not his brother i meant his brothers friend( that he traded it to) and i apologize i didn't mean it as harshly as it came out i was just saying what a dumb thing to do
EDIT: i feel like a big meany D: i misunderstood what he said i thought he meant he gave his friend WD for HF and his friend destroyed it not caring about how important it was ...i really apologize it is like 3 am
Ah, so I misread your post too... I apologize for my previous post. Confused
(Jun. 21, 2010  11:29 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2010  11:12 AM)Taru Wrote: oh not his brother i meant his brothers friend( that he traded it to) and i apologize i didn't mean it as harshly as it came out i was just saying what a dumb thing to do
Ah, so I misread your post too... I apologize for my previous post. Confused
hey no problem my post sounded very rude Smile
I find it sooo funny that the BMF toys come out in spain before the U.S I'm beginning to think that hasbro hates its home country(its headquarters are in Pawtucket, RI, U.S.A )
On the topic of the WBBA stadium...is it just me or does that Gravity Perseus ad in the background say "Gravity Perseus AD145ED"? I thought it came with WD?
(Jun. 21, 2010  8:16 PM)BlackAce Wrote: On the topic of the WBBA stadium...is it just me or does that Gravity Perseus ad in the background say "Gravity Perseus AD145ED"? I thought it came with WD?
Ah, yes. They made a serious mistake, twice on that poster.
Freaking out a little just went to wal-mart and they didn't have any beyblades or stadiums anymore... all they had were beylaunchers. They didn't even have tags up for where the beyblades would be or the stadiums.
(Jun. 21, 2010  11:31 PM)Train Wrote: Freaking out a little just went to wal-mart and they didn't have any beyblades or stadiums anymore... all they had were beylaunchers. They didn't even have tags up for where the beyblades would be or the stadiums.

I'm assuming you want some stuff for HPT2... Just get it online. It's not that much more expensive, plus there's a lot more variety (obviously).
(Jun. 21, 2010  11:38 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2010  11:31 PM)Train Wrote: Freaking out a little just went to wal-mart and they didn't have any beyblades or stadiums anymore... all they had were beylaunchers. They didn't even have tags up for where the beyblades would be or the stadiums.

I'm assuming you want some stuff for HPT2... Just get it online. It's not that much more expensive, plus there's a lot more variety (obviously).

Oh yeah that's not a problem I can get stuff now, but I'm worried that Beyblade isn't taking off like it did the first time in Canada which means total importing or just no beyblades. I mean out of stock is one thing but no longer having a place for the items is a little worrisome.
(Jun. 21, 2010  11:43 PM)Train Wrote: Oh yeah that's not a problem I can get stuff now, but I'm worried that Beyblade isn't taking off like it did the first time in Canada which means total importing or just no beyblades. I mean out of stock is one thing but no longer having a place for the items is a little worrisome.

Oh, okay.

Maybe they're not expecting any re-stocks or new stocks for a while. If that's the case, why leave an entire shelf empty for an extended period of time?

tbh, I don't think Beyblade: Metal Fusion is/ will be doing as well as the original series, but it'll still do pretty good.
I've noticed this too at my local Wal-Mart. But before MFB got released in Canada I would ask the employees if they knew when they would be coming out and they would never know, BUT they said to me that a lot of people are asking about them and they will most likely be continuously sold out.

The point is that perhaps the blades are selling faster then they get shipment, if this is the case then I'm glad I got all of the Hasbro MFB that were released before this madness..the only thing I'm missing is a Flame Bull/ Rock Leone dual pack but I can't find it..
Hm, here, they even made a bigger section for Beyblades while still keeping the alley stock, so I doubt it is not doing well.
Im probably going to get Rock Aries
(Jun. 22, 2010  12:30 AM)NateKilgore Wrote: Im probably going to get Rock Aries

You're lucky, I want one... For collection purposes of course... But the store I get my blades from has none left... I guess I have to wait a week or so.
i will never get brave enough to eventually use my Galaxy from deck entry set.

it looks too good new.

also loving my rock orso face Cool
(Jun. 22, 2010  5:31 AM)Jsc Wrote: i will never get brave enough to eventually use my Galaxy from deck entry set.

it looks too good new.

Hehe, I'm like that too, recently recieved an Earth Aquila, and it being my favourite blade, has stayed in the box for about a week now! :o
It's unpainted. Speechless
Hah! Don't worry :] it's very durable.
(Jun. 22, 2010  12:08 PM)The LVJ Wrote: It's unpainted. Speechless

I dont care if its unpainted..I wish to not use it specifically cause the wheel is so shiny and I dont want it to oxidize or whatever happens to the wheels when they become dull.

And thanks Momiji for confirming that its durable, wasn't too sure about its durability :]