Beyblade Random Thoughts

LOL wtf did they think that no one would notice? xD
Wow Ellz that totally sucks! Unhappy Your original banner is much cooler than their stolen version.
(Jun. 19, 2010  10:35 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: So some jerkwads decided to take the banner I did and mutilate it for their forum...
they've really poorly chopped off 'the world' and 'organization' :\

Your banner is sick dude! It totally sucks that someone ripped it off and "crappified" it >_>

As for my "Random Though"

Wouldn't it honestly be the coolest thing if TT ever offered a Personalized Custom Beyblade Ordering System? Basically my idea was they could have a service where either:

A) You send in the design for the wheel/clear wheel/track/bottom/face graphic and they would make it for you, now this would clearly be insanely costly so the price tag for one of these custom beys would be upwards of 500$. Although the steep price, wouldn't it be the coolest thing to own your own original beyblade like in the anime/manga?

B) TT opened up a mail order system where you could order a custom beyblade that contains parts currently released. You could order any part in any colour. Now, this perhaps could be a bad idea as it would take the collecting aspect of Beyblade out of the hobby, but to offset that, the price of these beys would be again, somewhat steep but along with a bey with parts/colours of your choice, you would have the wheel engraved with whatever you wished, and a special box to store it.

Just an idea I had after drawing some concepts for beys, don't hate on it please, I tried not to be biased and included the negative points as well.
(Jun. 19, 2010  11:11 PM)Kid Windy Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2010  10:35 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: So some jerkwads decided to take the banner I did and mutilate it for their forum...
they've really poorly chopped off 'the world' and 'organization' :\

Your banner is sick dude! It totally sucks that someone ripped it off and "crappified" it >_>

As for my "Random Though"

Wouldn't it honestly be the coolest thing if TT ever offered a Personalized Custom Beyblade Ordering System? Basically my idea was they could have a service where either:

A) You send in the design for the wheel/clear wheel/track/bottom/face graphic and they would make it for you, now this would clearly be insanely costly so the price tag for one of these custom beys would be upwards of 500$. Although the steep price, wouldn't it be the coolest thing to own your own original beyblade like in the anime/manga?

B) TT opened up a mail order system where you could order a custom beyblade that contains parts currently released. You could order any part in any colour. Now, this perhaps could be a bad idea as it would take the collecting aspect of Beyblade out of the hobby, but to offset that, the price of these beys would be again, somewhat steep but along with a bey with parts/colours of your choice, you would have the wheel engraved with whatever you wished, and a special box to store it.

Just an idea I had after drawing some concepts for beys, don't hate on it please, I tried not to be biased and included the negative points as well.
We don't live in japan so if this were possible we couldn't take part in it
(Jun. 19, 2010  2:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently a new "stadium", however it still looks only like the Extreme Beystadium ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ0uB5Tan...r_embedded
1:09 of that, the speeds that follows is absolutely insane.
So many pets are going to be put on that thing...
Oh right, about that, I also thought TT could offer the service to people outside of Japan, sort of like an online catalogue, there could even be an online customization tool much like the one on the BeybladeBattles website Smile
(Jun. 19, 2010  11:16 PM)theflightyellz Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2010  2:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently a new "stadium", however it still looks only like the Extreme Beystadium ...
1:09 of that, the speeds that follows is absolutely insane.
So many pets are going to be put on that thing...
lol Storm hamster 145HF (hamster feet).....it looks like a little dish instead of being flat...

(Jun. 19, 2010  11:17 PM)Kid Windy Wrote: Oh right, about that, I also thought TT could offer the service to people outside of Japan, sort of like an online catalogue, there could even be an online customization tool much like the one on the BeybladeBattles website Smile
There is Hasbro...
There's no need for internet attitude, we all know Hasbro wouldn't do that anyways. It's just an idea no need to keep pointing out flaws in my idea, it's not like it's going to happen..Uncertain
(Jun. 20, 2010  12:19 AM)Kid Windy Wrote: There's no need for internet attitude, we all know Hasbro wouldn't do that anyways. It's just an idea no need to keep pointing out flaws in my idea, it's not like it's going to happen..Uncertain
I wasn't having attitude lol and why post an idea if you don't want to hear criticism

It's the Tornado Stadium.
The shining thing in the yellow....thats the glare right?
And if you look closely, it seems to have the flower shape of the Super attack stadium on the edges next to the drop off zones.

Let's hope they release this soon.
(Jun. 20, 2010  12:19 AM)Kid Windy Wrote: There's no need for internet attitude, we all know Hasbro wouldn't do that anyways. It's just an idea no need to keep pointing out flaws in my idea, it's not like it's going to happen..Uncertain
People take their beyblading very srs on this forum. lol.

As for the new stadium... is everything shown there included? (ie, the flaps where both bladers launch their blade?) Kind of takes out aiming where you launch entirely. Also, wouldn't an RF tip go bezerk and just fly out of there?
(Jun. 20, 2010  1:11 AM)Quirky Wrote: is everything shown there included? (ie, the flaps where both bladers launch their blade?) Kind of takes out aiming where you launch entirely.
The same thing was on the first "special WBBA stadium", yet when it was relesed as the Extreme Beystadium, it of course did not have them.
About that new stadium, why would they bother having a rotating centre..it doesn't exactly do anything but make the beyblades go crazy and doesn't enhance performance..my guess is some things toy manufacturers make are just to boost sales, in this case the new stadium is released..doesn't add anything to competitive play really
It's "Cool".
If Nintendo kills the market with gimmicks, why can't Hasbro?
(Jun. 20, 2010  4:16 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It's "Cool".
If Nintendo kills the market with gimmicks, why can't Hasbro?
you mean takara tomy lol hasbro most likely won't release this...... but you are right .... they like to empty the juice out of their cup...the juice being the beyblades and stuff , the cup being the company and the floor that it is spilled on is us....
http://www.beyblade.eoldal.hu/oldal/teampsykick

i know that this is old news but probably the reseon they didnt make it because of its fragility and if they made a reinforced mold ith wouldnt be good
(Jun. 20, 2010  4:31 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: http://www.beyblade.eoldal.hu/oldal/teampsykick

i know that this is old news but probably the reseon they didnt make it because of its fragility and if they made a reinforced mold ith wouldnt be good
uhh we were talking about the new stadium....no one here i believe cares about the plastic cyber beyblades...sorry if that sounded rude
I remember seeing those cyber blades in the anima, I thought they were so cool :3!
But yeah Hasbro wouldn't release a stadium with a rotating centre due to safety reasons..probably why they won't release the Japanese TT stadiums here..
So I did my own test on the Thunderwhip stadium. Storm Pegasus NEVER wins unless it slams them either into the pockets or out of the stadium altogether. Flame Bull however sometimes has enough to stamina to deplete other blades. I actually won with it quite a few times tonight. The only thing I do notice is that when you use the stadium the bottom of my blades get this gross yellow carp on the bottom of them...
wth that site you guys were talking about on the last page,copyed some the bey wiki articles word for word Tired
(Jun. 20, 2010  4:35 AM)Taru Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2010  4:31 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: http://www.beyblade.eoldal.hu/oldal/teampsykick

uhh we were talking about the new stadium....no one here i believe cares about the plastic cyber beyblades...sorry if that sounded rude

i know that but i just thought on posting it cause i really like the designs for them
The blue one, cyber dragoon, was released however the others werent.
(Jun. 19, 2010  10:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know who "wagalashi" is here, however he made, with "003keyblader", a board that is basically a mix of everything the World Beyblade Organization has. It is just a huge copy of everything, even some of Beyblade Spirit. It makes no sense to create such a forum at all ... I hope they read this comment.

It is intentional for me not to post the URL, because it would actually give them advertisement ...
This whole issue got solved, by the way. They are using their own banner, the rules they had completely taken from us have been at least slightly modified and credit was given to this site, and all the articles they had stolen were removed. Everything should be good now.
(Jun. 21, 2010  4:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2010  10:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know who "wagalashi" is here, however he made, with "003keyblader", a board that is basically a mix of everything the World Beyblade Organization has. It is just a huge copy of everything, even some of Beyblade Spirit. It makes no sense to create such a forum at all ... I hope they read this comment.

It is intentional for me not to post the URL, because it would actually give them advertisement ...
This whole issue got solved, by the way. They are using their own banner, the rules they had completely taken from us have been at least slightly modified and credit was given to this site, and all the articles they had stolen were removed. Everything should be good now.
Cool. It's slightly worrying that they go away with it unnoticed for so song, considering there are so few active beyblade communities at the moment.
Would have though that a member here may have been a member there.