Beyblade Random Thoughts

Image doesn't work for me either.
hmmmm........ what if hasbro put like voice chips in the new beys so like you can tell it when to attack and when to dodge that would be pure awesome also they could put in like mini holograms
(Jun. 17, 2010  10:53 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Image doesn't work for me either.
It works for me.
EDIT: Here is a smaller version of the image:
[Image: anubisprize.jpg]
(Jun. 17, 2010  11:13 AM)aron101 Wrote: hmmmm........ what if hasbro put like voice chips in the new beys so like you can tell it when to attack and when to dodge that would be pure awesome also they could put in like mini holograms

That wouldn't work. The only thing close to that they could do is remote control
beyblades, but these wouldn't really work with metal beyblades.
oh well a boy can dream
wasn't that in like 2006
(Jun. 17, 2010  7:24 AM)Taru Wrote: http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/coution.html thought this was interesting you might have to translate it with a translator though ...it basically says that kids were modifying bey pointers to increase their points..

This is really old "news".
(Jun. 17, 2010  5:34 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Level 7 prize up, Mercury Anubis 85XF
[Image: o0480064010595305160.jpg]
I thought this was known all along hah :
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/beyta02/system.html

It is not because TAKARA-TOMY puts a shadow that we cannot identify the Beyblade and anyway read its name ...
a lunar wheel, i mean they made a solar wheel (sol blaze?)
....your point being?
He made a topic here to say that he suggests TAKARA-TOMY should do that, and I told him that at least he could use the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread instead of creating a new topic, however he forgot to mention what his comment was about now ...
oh ok, fair enough. =P Also, I foudn out that wolborg is very painful to pick up. x -x" just like driger MS
i do that, but still every now and then if it slants, then yeah.
Apparently a new "stadium", however it still looks only like the Extreme Beystadium ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ0uB5Tan...r_embedded
(Jun. 19, 2010  2:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently a new "stadium", however it still looks only like the Extreme Beystadium ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ0uB5Tan...r_embedded

Maybe it's a new version of the Extreme Beystadium.
That stadium spins faster than the Extreme Beystadium, the beyblade spins like a beast...
ughhhh...HF keeps flying off of Lightning L Drago..... D:< anyone else having this problem?
you are clicking the bottom in all the way right? I used to just put it on halfway because I didnt know but now I know you gotta go until the tab reaches the other end. or you just have a defect,

try a different track?
(Jun. 19, 2010  10:23 PM)Taru Wrote: ughhhh...HF keeps flying off of Lightning L Drago..... D:< anyone else having this problem?
You used the Tool ? It should not happen ...

I do not know who "wagalashi" is here, however he made, with "003keyblader", a board that is basically a mix of everything the World Beyblade Organization has. It is just a huge copy of everything, even some of Beyblade Spirit. It makes no sense to create such a forum at all ... I hope they read this comment.

It is intentional for me not to post the URL, because it would actually give them advertisement ...
(Jun. 19, 2010  10:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know who "wagalashi" is here, however he made, with "003keyblader", a board that is basically a mix of everything the World Beyblade Organization has. It is just a huge copy of everything, even some of Beyblade Spirit. It makes no sense to create such a forum at all ... I hope they read this comment.

It is intentional for me not to post the URL, because it would actually give them advertisement ...

lol that reminds me of the video on youtube that's a near 100% copy of the sliding shoot tutorial.
using ellz's work in a shoddy banner as well Angry
(Jun. 19, 2010  10:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2010  10:23 PM)Taru Wrote: ughhhh...HF keeps flying off of Lightning L Drago..... D:< anyone else having this problem?
You used the Tool ? It should not happen ...

I do not know who "wagalashi" is here, however he made, with "003keyblader", a board that is basically a mix of everything the World Beyblade Organization has. It is just a huge copy of everything, even some of Beyblade Spirit. It makes no sense to create such a forum at all ... I hope they read this comment.

Yeah i used the tool it just keeps spinning it right off it is probably the track because HF doesn't come off of any other beyblade i use...

and i hate when people do that......
My site is about b-daman but is inspired by the WBO meaning i do some things similar but just about b-daman ... and i'm totally sorry if people hate that it's just that WBO is such nice forum that you can't help to try to be as good...but totally ripping it off for info and another things is another story i don't think my site has the word beyblade on it anywhere.....
So some jerkwads decided to take the banner I did and mutilate it for their forum...
they've really poorly chopped off 'the world' and 'organization' :\
(Jun. 19, 2010  10:35 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: So some jerkwads decided to take the banner I did and mutilate it for their forum...
they've really poorly chopped off 'the world' and 'organization' :\

I totally wanna see this ....how cheap they can't make their own stuff so they jack yours D:
[Image: Copy+of+preview_large.jpg]
this is just the banner, I wont link to their site.
here's the original:
[Image: wbobanner.jpg]