Beyblade Random Thoughts

An official Cetus?! Haha, I hope it has a decent face. I'm still waiting for Andromeda and Cygnus...
Grand Cetus eh? sounds intresting. I'd like to know how it performs when I eventually decide to get it..
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1056239...02110.html
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1056239...02114.html
Um... Beylaunchers linked together
That wouldn't be legal in tournaments because of modifying right?
(Jun. 14, 2010  7:13 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: That wouldn't be legal in tournaments because of modifying right?
Yes. It wouldn't be allowed in tournaments but I suppose this will be pretty fun to play with, haha.
Is it just me, or are other people saying alternatives to "3, 2, 1, Go Shoot" or "Let It Rip!"
When I play, I just say "Ready, Set, Go" because I feel weird saying it.
(Jun. 14, 2010  10:50 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Is it just me, or are other people saying alternatives to "3, 2, 1, Go Shoot" or "Let It Rip!"
When I play, I just say "Ready, Set, Go" because I feel weird saying it.

I just say '3,2,1 Go...Shoot', but in a rather dull voice so I won't sound so dramatic, haha.
i rember back when my little brother used to play bey with me he would always say 3 2 1 let ripppp and im just like hpmm *launches* i realy dont like saying it lol cause its deffinatly something i would never do lol
I think judging events just makes you used to saying "3-2-1, go shoot", it just becomes a bit second nature after a while :\
(Jun. 14, 2010  12:06 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I think judging events just makes you used to saying "3-2-1, go shoot", it just becomes a bit second nature after a while :\

That I totally get.
I really want to go to a tournament sometime. That's one of my beyblade goals I guess.
I'm also used to hearing "Go Shoot" rather than "Let It Rip" now, even though I thought saying "Go shoot" was pretty weird when I first heard it.
look i found tobio otori in real life
http://shoptna.com/images/view.aspx?productId=684
I just read the back of the Hasbro packaging... apparently they changed all instances of "Sharp" to "Spike".
This was puzzling me for awhile.. Since I first found the wiki, I just noticed it was missing quite a few blades (I.E. Cyber Dragoon bounce attack and the snap-together battle figures that came along with the blades). Is it because they weren't as customizable as the others?
They're less useful, and aren't as high up on the priorities to get written.
No it's cause members write articles for the beywiki when they have time to and also that most of the articles for useful blades from plastic and hms have already been written, also members are now focusing on writing MFB articles. Also there is not really much to write on blades like those where the only thing to say is that they are terrible.
lol so it does, only on the takara ones though cause the hasbro ones say dark effigy.
(Jun. 14, 2010  9:51 PM)♥ Wrote: They're less useful, and aren't as high up on the priorities to get written.

The figure-based blades (like Salamander R and Salamander O, going by color type here for the Salamander blade) do have potential, since some might not be as higly dependable on the figure itself, which was the case for it's white bretheren.
On one of stats of the hasbro packages it says One blade is an attack type. Its a Flat bottom. However it has more stats in defense area and like 1 in attack XD
(Jun. 14, 2010  11:51 PM)Gaia Dragoon X2 Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2010  9:51 PM)♥ Wrote: They're less useful, and aren't as high up on the priorities to get written.

The figure-based blades (like Salamander R and Salamander O, going by color type here for the Salamander blade) do have potential, since some might not be as higly dependable on the figure itself, which was the case for it's white bretheren.

No salamalyon (salamander R) is horrible, it gets beaten in under 10 seconds by most blades. There much better choices than those blades. In official battles the parts from the dragons aren't allowed to be used on them in battle anyway I don't think.
Under 10 seconds by most blades? I tested it with the Salamander R + Metal Draciel combo, it's Attack Ring was larger than it's Beyblade Base, so it may have been a weakness because of the symmetry of it's Attack Ring and Beyblade Base that may have played a key feature here..
Hidden spirits beyblades are carp/banned, end of discussion.
Aww, that's a shame/relief then. I got backups anyway.
The upcoming World Hobby Fair in Japan is a lot more important than I thought : the Japanese representative will be chosen to go fight in the Asian championship that is going to take place on August 22nd 2010 in Seoul. It will be between Korea, Hong Kong and Japan.
However, it very stupid that the Hong Kong Beyblade Champion Cup will only have 10 children attending, the 10 children are chosen only by the stamp booklet with the most stamps...not really fair...
(This is the initial news, I don't know if they will change the stamps system)