Beyblade Random Thoughts

I officially have no Beyblades left. Speechless
(Jun. 08, 2010  4:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I officially have no Beyblades left. Speechless
I thought i would never hear this ever. That sucks but i guess you are on to bigger and better things Smile.
*I would have at least kept one but i guess if you would have then you would not be able to quit for good. you would just look at it spin it a few times and be back in the game lol
(Jun. 08, 2010  4:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I officially have no Beyblades left. Speechless

Wow, do you still like them, because you did all this only to loose interest?
(Jun. 08, 2010  4:42 PM)Galaxxy Wrote:

Wow, do you still like them, because you did all this only to loose interest?

I do like them in the sense that I think Beyblade is one of the greatest, most innovative toys ever made and I have nothing but the utmost respect for it, despite any criticisms I've posted here. It's just that after ten years, there's little excitement for me to gain from it -- even though the new releases look awesome -- and after playing Battle Strikers so much I decided I prefer that personally. That's just my personal decision though -- both games have great gameplay and I can see why people would prefer Beyblade. That's cool. I hope this won't incite some dumb arguments like it has before.

Now is a great time to be Blader -- MFB is launching worldwide and the WBO is reaching heights that I never would have been able to imagine when I had created it. It's so cool -- and a little bitter -- to see the WBO doing so well without me. Kai-V and I hang out a lot and we still talk about the WBO and I do give some advice. It's exciting for me and I want to see the WBO continue to grow so rapidly.

Letting go of Beyblade and the WBO is allowing me to focus more on hobbies that are more relevant to my life now (clothing mostly), my work , and my personal life. I don't have the time or energy to focus on Beyblade anymore, and it's not something I want to invest money into when I'm building a home (and a bigger wardrobe lol).

This isn't the first time I've "quit" Beyblade, but it's the first time I went so far as to get rid of all my Beyblades, and it's definitely for good this time. It has nothing to do with growing up and wanting to be an "adult" and not play with toys anymore -- hell, I'm working on developing my own toy now -- it's just that for me, Beyblade is over.
(Jun. 08, 2010  5:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's so cool -- and a little bitter -- to see the WBO doing so well without me.
I do not like when you word it like that : you would still be there and it would still be doing well anyway, if not better. It is not because you left that it is now doing well, hah. You might not have meant it like that, however it sounded pejorative hah.
(Jun. 08, 2010  5:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2010  5:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's so cool -- and a little bitter -- to see the WBO doing so well without me.
I do not like when you word it like that : you would still be there and it would still be doing well anyway, if not better. It is not because you left that it is now doing well, hah. You might not have meant it like that, however it sounded pejorative hah.

Maybe, but it shows that I was really not the integral element that many thought I was.
atleast when your own toy comes out youll have 5000 supporters
(Jun. 08, 2010  6:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2010  5:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Maybe, but it shows that I was really not the integral element that many thought I was.
Don't even go there.

This wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for you -- let alone be running still.

You helped keep beyblade alive over the years, and should be proud of that.
I find it amusing that the Hasbro ripcords are so much shorter than the TT ones, and yet the String launcher has a longer cord.
(Jun. 08, 2010  6:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Maybe, but it shows that I was really not the integral element that many thought I was.
Except we are basically a team to replace you, hah. Anyway ...
I love that Galaxy Pegasis one... the others don't really jive with me... I could wear that in work... I have to wear blue.
Yeah, amiami ship worldwide. All the designs are really cool actually, I might pick one up myself, LOL.
(Jun. 09, 2010  12:45 AM)♥ Wrote: Yeah, amiami ship worldwide.
Yes, I just think I had read somewhere on the site that some items were restricted to Japanese customers, so I was not certain if this one would be limited, since all I read was that it would be sold at the World Hobby Fair Summer 2010.
(Jun. 09, 2010  12:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think we would actually be able to pre-order those cool T-shirts directly, without Mail Order Japan. Nothing really seems to indicate that the items are only for Japanese users.

http://www.amiami.jp/shop?set=english&vgForm=SearchProducts&vgvar_1_name=e_seriestitle&vgvar_1_value=Beyblade%20T-Shirts&vgvar_1_operator=LIKE&sort_1_name=sortkey&sort_1_direction=ASC&results_per_page=20&next=Next&previous=Previous&template=default/product/e_search_results.html

i know i'm not supposed to be here anymore but damn these are cool
I just checked the price wow... no thank you... not for that much. I was really considering it until I saw the price before shipping. 34 bucks? Pfft...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzK8kPWBy...h_response

Vortex Set is in there o.o and L drago gets pwned in it...
(Jun. 09, 2010  4:31 PM)~Kenji~ Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzK8kPWByjY&feature=watch_response

Hm, we already saw this commercial.
(Jun. 09, 2010  4:31 PM)~Kenji~ Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzK8kPWBy...h_response

They spelt 'practised' wrong.
(Jun. 09, 2010  4:38 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: They spelt 'practised' wrong.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/practise
(Jun. 09, 2010  4:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2010  4:38 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: They spelt 'practised' wrong.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/practise

Wait, what?

It's spelt the same in America/Canada?

My bad...
I'm betting that if they come out with hasbro, it'll be watered down glittery or 3D-ish gimmick.