Beyblade Random Thoughts

Hey today at my school I saw some 6 years old kids playing with top-flight fake MFBs, one had Flame Pegasis C145WB(metal WB), I hate them.
(Jun. 03, 2010  8:12 PM)Taru Wrote: beyblade toys r us event.... http://www.facebook.com/?sk=ff#!/event.p...7460004923
BDaichi already posted that in the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic.
(Jun. 03, 2010  8:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2010  8:12 PM)Taru Wrote: beyblade toys r us event.... http://www.facebook.com/?sk=ff#!/event.p...7460004923
BDaichi already posted that in the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic.
oh sorry i didn't think to look there.....okay so i put some super sculpey (the kind that doesnt dry out) on my beyblauncher handle to prevent breakage does this seem like a good idea to anyone? it is seriously working for me Wink
yeah, i guess its a pretty good idea if you think your going to be pretty rough with it. but on a diffrent note, im a bit depressed hasbro wont be releasing beypointers in the US! i know the toy line did great in japan so why wouldent they want to keep another fun aspect of the game in the U.S launch! =(
OMG! I totally just realized that beyblade came out in the USA in June and not July!

For Some reason I always registered it as July! I even wrote June in the Ask a question get an answer topic lol!

XD Im way excited now!
yay only need to get a few more people to join on here then should be enuff people to have a tornement Grin

Also after having a good look at the wolf clear wheel the way the bump bits are might be useful for upper attack hmm
(Jun. 04, 2010  4:00 AM)Jsc Wrote: OMG! I totally just realized that beyblade came out in the USA in June and not July!

For Some reason I always registered it as July! I even wrote June in the Ask a question get an answer topic lol!

XD Im way excited now!
Well, the anime will start being broadcast in the United States on June 26th, however the "official release date" by Hasbro is August 1st for the toys.
Returned the Infinity Libra.

I also realised that I remembered the wrong price. 280 HKD was for the WBBA Aquila. The Infinity Libra was going for a whooping 820 HKD each.
(Jun. 04, 2010  9:17 AM)Sakota Wrote: Returned the Infinity Libra.

I also realised that I remembered the wrong price. 280 HKD was for the WBBA Aquila. The Infinity Libra was going for a whooping 820 HKD each.

Returned, so what did the shopkeeper do?
Give you a new BB-56?
(Jun. 04, 2010  9:19 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Returned, so what did the shopkeeper do?
Give you a new BB-56?
I would like to know too, haha.

Anyway, I think returning the Infinity Libra was the right choice. Good job Sakota.Joyful_2
It seems they didn't even know that they were gone. Tongue_out

The shopkeeper gave me a shocked look once he opened the box again, gave me his thanks and refunded my money. So I just went to another shop and found a BB-56 and just bought it for 10 HKD cheaper.

Should also mention that this morning they just received boxes of BB-75 Entry Sets (40 or more boxes) and saw the Metal Assist in person. Still, they are overpricing for the imported stuff, so I've bought nothing that's new.
(Jun. 04, 2010  9:51 AM)Sakota Wrote: The shopkeeper gave me a shocked look once he opened the box again, gave me his thanks and refunded my money.
I was hoping he'd give you a 50% discount on other products, LOL. Tongue_out
you did the right thing Sakota (:
was expecting them to end up giving you a reward or something for it tho
(Jun. 04, 2010  9:51 AM)Sakota Wrote: It seems they didn't even know that they were gone. Tongue_out

The shopkeeper gave me a shocked look once he opened the box again, gave me his thanks and refunded my money. So I just went to another shop and found a BB-56 and just bought it for 10 HKD cheaper.

Should also mention that this morning they just received boxes of BB-75 Entry Sets (40 or more boxes) and saw the Metal Assist in person. Still, they are overpricing for the imported stuff, so I've bought nothing that's new.

actually somthing like that happend to i got the defence and stamina reshuffle set and i found two launcher grips one die cast ultraman toy and the blades the parts and a beylauncher my dad says it was luck because takara tomy may have put those stuff in an hour later i found out that the box was torned and toys r us thought stuff where missing and stuff the stuff in the box i'll post the pictures of the box if i can

but one of the launcher grip was broken and the ultraman toy is missing

PS: if your wondering how all of em fit into one box it was all opened
How much is 820 HKD in Pounds? And the shopkeeper should have played his part too.
(Jun. 04, 2010  11:16 AM)~Galaxxy~ Wrote: How much is 820 HKD in Pounds? And the shopkeeper should have played his part too.

About 72 pounds
Woooo thats expensive, ill never pay that much for anything apart from shoes.
LLDrago broken into pieces,
LDrago dropped behind my bed.......Ar....until my home gets fixed up, or I can't get LDrago back.....
(Jun. 07, 2010  9:38 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: LLDrago broken into pieces,
LDrago dropped behind my bed.......Ar....until my home gets fixed up, or I can't get LDrago back.....
how did it break to pieces? was it from the crack you posted before?
(Jun. 07, 2010  9:41 AM)Taru Wrote: how did it break to pieces? was it from the crack you posted before?

All correct, I sticked it back, I can still use multi-hit mode....
(Jun. 07, 2010  9:44 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2010  9:41 AM)Taru Wrote: how did it break to pieces? was it from the crack you posted before?

All correct, I sticked it back, I can still use multi-hit mode....
That sucks dude my lighting L drago is going just fine besides the stickers... im wondering what broke it like that....are you sure it was a real beyblade? there are lots of fakes around
(Jun. 07, 2010  9:48 AM)Taru Wrote: are you sure it was a real beyblade? there are lots of fakes around

I'm sure, I bought it in Japan, just bought a few days after LLDrago launched
so it probley broke from heavy use if youve had it pretty much since it came out?
(Jun. 07, 2010  10:08 AM)Dirge Wrote: so it probley broke from heavy use if youve had it pretty much since it came out?

Um.......may due to heavy use.......since I used to have MF LLDrago CH120RF as my attack bey