Beyblade Random Thoughts

Sorry can't find my digital cam around here so I'll have to use my phone:

[Image: DVC00001.jpg]

EDIT: Think they were selling them individually for about 280HKD
(Jun. 03, 2010  11:11 AM)Sakota Wrote: Sorry can't find my digital cam around here so I'll have to use my phone:
[image]
Speechless
Oh god.
Can I trade you my BB-56 for those 2? LOL, just joking. Tongue_out
Oh and are those Galaxy Pegasis faces glow-in-the-dark or just clear green? Lips_sealed
When you bought this ~BB-56~ , don't you feel especially lighter?
Glow-in-dark ? Try yourself
Well I didn't know how much it was supposed to weight anyways...
It's also my first "set" that I've bought. So I don't know what the packaging was meant to be like. :\

Should also point out that I asked the shop owner if it came with those cardboard beyblade decks or whatever to hold the three and he didn't seem to notice that they weren't the supposed beyblades underneath the bubble wrapping...
(Jun. 03, 2010  11:06 AM)Taru Wrote: do you know how much that beyblade is worth? i would love to get that over the set he got ..
I know how much it's worth. It's just that I think stores shouldn't be changing the contents..unless it's Sakota's case Eee.
Never mind, Sakota. One for collection, one for using.
Also, where did you buy this ~BB-56~, Tseun Wan ?
Tsuen Wan. The guy even said that was the last box. Chocked
But you can check out the other WBBA limited edition beys they got.
The shopkeeper may not know this was not a regular set?
May you give me the actual address?
id trade you a earth virgo GB145BS just for one of those or if i had one id trade you a quetz
Obviously. Especially when they tagged it on the window with "$280".
(Jun. 03, 2010  11:23 AM)Sakota Wrote: Obviously. Especially when they tagged it on the window with "$280".
The shopkeeper is either drunk or high.
You bought it for $280 !!!???
Anyway, I shall try to buy one too
Wow.

But I think you should return it. The owner will probably give you something for your honesty
plus it'll make you feel better( debatable XD)
I meant the Infinite Libra's were being sold for 280HKD.
But.... the normal BB-56 was sold for 190HKD...............................
(Jun. 03, 2010  11:23 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: id trade you a earth virgo GB145BS just for one of those or if i had one id trade you a quetz
He has a Quetz already, the Infinity Libra comes with GB145 and he can easily purchase Earth (2nd mold) Aquila 145WD in HK. Also, Infinity Libra is sold for a very high price so he can probably earn a some money by selling it. So basically, there's no need for trading.
(Jun. 03, 2010  11:27 AM)Jsc Wrote: Wow.

But I think you should return it. The owner will probably give you something for your honesty

Not all Hong Kong sellers are honest to give you back something
Its a small shop, so I'll doubt those two will go missing unnoticed.
(Jun. 03, 2010  11:27 AM)Jsc Wrote: But I think you should return it. The owner will probably give you something for your honesty
I totally agree with this.
But this is a pretty hard choice to make: Money, or your qualities as a person. :\
$280 for only one Infinity Libra. Not the set.
I got the two Infinity Libras for just $190.

Oh and this is in Hong Kong dollars for those who haven't noticed the "HKD" I put in my previous posts.
Well, anything over $50 is out of my budget.
Sorry for the mistake.
(Jun. 03, 2010  11:36 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Well, anything over $50 is out of my budget.
Sorry for the mistake.
$280 HKD is approx. $36 USD.
Oh.
My bad. I really need to start reading more efficiently.
My apologies, again.
lol i thought you guys were saying 280$USD i was like wow thats almost as much as aeris,but seriously you should take it back,you never know because of your honesty he might let you keep one