Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 31, 2010  9:22 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(May. 31, 2010  9:16 PM)Taru Wrote: I totally agree with this but why keep the super attack and ban the Thunderwhip stadium?? Most people that come here in the future will most likely be using hasbro stadiums...sorry if i sound rude or anything...

Although I do not think that the Super Attack stadium is the best stadium, it is still better than the Thunderwhip Stadium. There is no way that the Thunderwhip Stadium could be made legal. It's absolutely horrible, and incredibly unbalanced. Have you read the discussion thread for the TW stadium?

I just did...i didn't think it would be that bad but it sounds pretty horrible..sorry for the suggestion D:
While Thunder whip sucks I still think it's more fun than the Stamina Stadium. I would put it as equally balanced as the Super Attack. However Super Attack obviously gives favour to attack types, whereas Thunder whip doesn't.
Hopefully we will get a nice stadium out of hasbro...i'm actually excited for the mobile bmf stadium to come out i loved the other ones hasbro had >.>
I actually don't like Super attack I only had a few battles in it and I swear even Storm Pegasus100RF had issues against the Virgo Combo Minion used.
personally I still feel wide square is more predictable, but it's not my decision.
Well then again in wide square all we know is reversed (Remembers Dark Cancer100F from friday of BRC)
looking at the beypoints it sorta reminds me of the win lose record thing you get in tekken 6 xD
(May. 31, 2010  11:04 PM)RaitonLDragon Wrote: Well then again in wide square all we know is reversed (Remembers Dark Cancer100F from friday of BRC)

I would attribute that to F. It and HF have potential in the Wide Square stadium.
Am loving a new RF and storm right now

Storm pegasis looks so much better when the storm is shiny rather than dull.
Quetzalcoatl GET! Now to save up money all over again for another two S Pegasis................ ;__;
(Jun. 02, 2010  1:16 PM)Sakota Wrote: Quetzalcoatl GET!
This should probably be posted in the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread. Wink
I just got myself BB-56 Atttack and Balance set! ...or so I thought.

I opened the box on the bus only to my surprise that it was repackaged with two WBBA-limited edition Libras and two limited green Galaxy Pegasis faces... Chocked
Tempting, but I'll just return it and ask for a refund... and perhaps a discount on something else... Tongue_out
(Jun. 03, 2010  10:50 AM)Sakota Wrote: I just got myself BB-56 Atttack and Balance set! ...or so I thought.

I opened the box on the bus only to my surprise that it was repackaged with two WBBA-limited edition Libras and two limited green Galaxy Pegasis faces... Chocked
Tempting, but I'll just return it and ask for a refund... and perhaps a discount on something else... Tongue_out

What? Can you post some pictures? pre-HWS Libras !?
(Jun. 03, 2010  10:50 AM)Sakota Wrote: I just got myself BB-56 Atttack and Balance set! ...or so I thought.

Why? you got some rare stuff ....
The two that you exchange for points from the Beyta 2.0 arcade machines...

http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/beyta02/system.html

Oh and it's Infinity Libra.

EDIT:
(Jun. 03, 2010  10:52 AM)Taru Wrote: Why? you got some rare stuff ....
Well I got them for the price of 190HKD and it wouldn't be nice. Especially when I'm a regular visitor to their shops.

dont ask for a refund its infinity libra i tell you it is that dont refund it
(Jun. 03, 2010  10:52 AM)Sakota Wrote: The two that you exchange for points from the Beyta 2.0 arcade machines...

http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/beyta02/system.html

Oh and it's Infinity Libra.
You Definitely need to keep these rare beyblades don't return them it is the sellers fault ....*although I think you are not telling the truth how can some one re-package that with rare stuff?
What !?!? Two Infinity Libra GB145S. You must post them. Lucky you........

(Jun. 02, 2010  1:39 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: This should probably be posted in the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread. Wink
Anyway, it's really terrible to see people change the contents from the box.
But seriously... 2 Infinity Libras, the guys at the store must have gone high or something... :\
(Jun. 03, 2010  10:56 AM)diamondclimax Wrote:

(Jun. 02, 2010  1:39 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: This should probably be posted in the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread. Wink
It's really terrible to see people change the contents from the box.
Why infinity Libra is really really rare.... http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-Rare-Takara-Be...500wt_1154
like i said i think hes lying...
We surely will have Bey Ta.2 machines in Hong Kong, but we don't have any presents for Bey Ta .1 beypoints, so......... stiil unknown now, maybe rare in Hong Kong
(Jun. 03, 2010  11:02 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: We surely will have Bey Ta.2 machines in Hong Kong, but we don't have any presents for Bey Ta .1 beypoints, so......... stiil unknown now, maybe rare in Hong Kong
It is rare anywhere...You have to have a ton of points to get a beyblade...they aren't going to give one away that easily..however if they have the machines there they should have prizes in them Wink
(Jun. 03, 2010  10:58 AM)Taru Wrote: Why infinity Libra is really really rare....
It's sad to see stores changing the contents from the stuff they're selling. Confused
(Jun. 03, 2010  11:05 AM)diamondclimax Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2010  10:58 AM)Taru Wrote: Why infinity Libra is really really rare....
It's sad to see stores changing the contents from the stuff they're selling. Confused
do you know how much that beyblade is worth? i would love to get that over the set he got ..