Beyblade Random Thoughts

I personally do not worry that much about Beyblade Metal Fusion's survival. I think it can at least reach season 2.
I tend to agree with that. Ratings have to be pretty terrible in order for a show to get booted after one season.

Between the toy line and the anime, it should be able to bring in a solid revenue for at least 2 seasons, depending on how much original material they are able to put out before it gets boring to the non-obsessed fans like us.
Booyah.
Look Out AN Tourny.
Just got my;
BB-47 Earth Aquila 145WD
BB-35 Flame Sag C145S
BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB
BB-50 Dark Cancer CH120SF
BB-25 - Storm Peg 105RF

LESS GO
(May. 12, 2010  2:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I personally do not worry that much about Beyblade Metal Fusion's survival. I think it can at least reach season 2.
Considering the fact that kids these days watch shows as dumb as Bakugan and Flapjack (no offence intended to people who watch those shows) I think that they will be able to make it to the end of the new beyblade series.
...in any case, I've been mulling over some things.

Since the store that ran the con I demonstrated MFB at reopened recently under a new owner,I've been thinking maybe I should ramp up my efforts to show people Beyblades and get some more of my blader friends on WBO.

However,this also comes at a bad time,as Beyblade Metal Fusion will be taking off,and I don't want to "clip its wings" so to speak by showing them (what will probably be superior) Takara Beys.

I've also tried to run tournaments in the past,and they weren't very successful. However,now I have more resources and experience than I did previously.

It's not like that "converting people" thread either. I don't force people into playing, I just do a demo, people get interested (due to nostalgia or sheer interest) and start playing.

If anyone wants to help me draw up a gameplan for this,I welcome the help. But I still need to think it over.
kids these days watch shows as dumb as Flapjack

last thing i new that was food lol but is there really a show called that, just wow.
A YTV administrator said that he had a "trusty Beyblade source" who stated that Beyblades would be in Canadian stores in May 17th, the fastest anyway ... I have no experience with YTV staff though, so I do not know if that could even be reliable.
Wow, that's so soon.
(May. 14, 2010  2:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: A YTV administrator said that he had a "trusty Beyblade source" who stated that Beyblades would be in Canadian stores in May 17th, the fastest anyway ... I have no experience with YTV staff though, so I do not know if that could even be reliable.

I know a ytv employee who samples a lot of the new boys fads before they come out, so I expect it's quite likely for them to have the inside scoop.
i,ve got a plan like listwn to this we use some of the website funds to put up a giant billboard saying

JOIN THE WORLD BEYBLADE ORGANIZATION

3..2..1 GOOOO SHOOT THEN A PIC OF GINGA LAUNCHING PEGASIUS

PM ME TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
(May. 15, 2010  9:51 AM)storm pegasis1 Wrote: i,ve got a plan like listwn to this we use some of the website funds to put up a giant billboard saying

JOIN THE WORLD BEYBLADE ORGANIZATION

3..2..1 GOOOO SHOOT THEN A PIC OF GINGA LAUNCHING PEGASIUS

PM ME TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

This thread is for the random thoughts about Beyblade, the actual hobby. You should post your thoughts at the Question and Comments Forum about the WBO instead.

I think a giant advertising billboard will make the WBO look like a cheap and incomplete website that's trying too hard to get people to join, and that wouldn't do much good for the site IMO. I don't really like this idea... :\
Also, a billboard will cost up to tens of thousands, just for a day. I don't think the WBO can spare that much money.

On a seperate note, does anyone think the new Hasbro stadiums for BMF will be allowed for WBO tournament use?
(May. 15, 2010  10:56 AM)momiji manju Wrote: On a seperate note, does anyone think the new Hasbro stadiums for BMF will be allowed for WBO tournament use?

According the the WBO Universal Rulings, Hasbro BeyStadiums are illegal for WBO-sanctioned play.
However, since the new Thunder Whip Stadium has a tornado ridge, I think there is a possibility for it to be allowed in tournaments.
More testing of the Stadium has to be done though. :\
No rules have been employed regarding the new stadiums as far as I'm aware. How could they be? To is probably one of the few people who ons one it the world so far. Testing is still required so your question cannot be answered yet momiji manju.
oh ok. fair enough xD
Most of the Committee is Canadian anyway, so we should be able to let the community know about the situation quite quickly.
BB-83 or BB-89 is definitely Virgo, since Chou Xing owns it in the anime ... The Wheel is purple.
(May. 16, 2010  12:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: BB-83 or BB-89 is definitely Virgo, since Chou Xing owns it in the anime ... The Wheel is purple.

I don't mind that at all. The other one better be Aries or Pisces though.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...Virgo2.jpg
I did not take this screenshot yet.

It seems to come with ED145.
(May. 16, 2010  12:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: BB-83 or BB-89 is definitely Virgo, since Chou Xing owns it in the anime ... The Wheel is purple.

If the new release is the 5 minute mold, I'm giving Takara Tomy a hug.Tongue_out
This is great news. Thanks Kai-V!Joyful_2
sumtin tells me hasbro not doing the second season. i mean they are re-releasing the pre HWS system like virgo and aquario. unless they skip those releases, or change they're mind and decide to release it, i dont think they will do season 2
what the hell. That bey is so out of place.
Oh god.
[Image: 75926966.png]
Somebody please tell me that isnt ES.

Also its strange that the Track is black/grey yet the bottom is yellow...