Beyblade Random Thoughts

Can we just ignore them unless we eventually learn that they are used concretely by Hasbro ...
(May. 07, 2010  3:11 AM)Dirge Wrote: probley recoloured metal wheels

This is the most likely outcome, actually, IMO
(May. 07, 2010  2:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(May. 07, 2010  3:11 AM)Dirge Wrote: probley recoloured metal wheels

This is the most likely outcome, actually, IMO

Thought this at first myself, but there are two Lightning wheels shown on beybattles.com, one red and one silver, both keeping the name lightning.
The same applies for what appears to be the stardust version of storm (still titled storm).

But I'm in agreement with Kai-V though, it's just a cause for baseless speculation that they shouldn't really have brought up.

Only reason I really posted it was because Cyber and Counter were listed :\
Hey guys, today I went to Zellers and saw some Beyblade

hey guys just wanted to no if mfb will be defo launched in scotland
(May. 07, 2010  10:47 PM)storm pegasis1 Wrote: hey guys just wanted to no if mfb will be defo launched in scotland
this question should be asked the in the "ask a question get an answer thread"
(May. 07, 2010  10:47 PM)storm pegasis1 Wrote: hey guys just wanted to no if mfb will be defo launched in scotland
Well last time I checked Scotland was part of the UK.
So yeah, it will be :\
(May. 07, 2010  10:16 PM)To Wrote: Hey guys, today I went to Zellers and saw some Beyblade

Highlight of my night right there.

I just bought a case for my bey @ the dollar store *cheap* Stuff fits perfectly Grin *can't wait for AN*
You got some metal fusion blades? If so i really want to see pics man if not sucks to be you no offense.
(May. 08, 2010  1:35 PM)Tsubasa Otori Wrote: You got some metal fusion blades? If so i really want to see pics man if not sucks to be you no offense.

No one said anything about getting any Beyblade: Metal Fusions.
So are there any new top-tier combos that don't utilize Quetz, Virgo, and Libra?
Defense
Earth Bull C145WB (against Upper Attack)
Earth Bull GB145WB (against Smash Attack)

Attack
Storm Pegasis 100RF
MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF

Stamina
Earth Gemios DF145WD/SD
Flame Gemios DF145WD/SD
Termal Gemios DF145WD/SD (inconclusive tests)
Adding to Benkei's points, some of the clear wheels have been tested and some results show discrepencies between their assumed performance.
(May. 08, 2010  4:03 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Adding to Benkei's points, some of the clear wheels have been tested and some results show discrepencies between their assumed performance.
As seen in the tests in this thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bull-VS-Geminos

Also, I think we should consider about the Clear Wheel's shape and not just only the weight when making stamina combos since some clear wheels might have less air resistance while others have more.
(May. 08, 2010  4:06 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: Also, I think we should consider about the Clear Wheel's shape and not just only the weight when making stamina combos since some clear wheels might have less air resistance while others have more.

The distribution of the weight is also a factor.
(May. 08, 2010  4:11 PM)Aqua Wrote: The distribution of the weight is also a factor.

Definitely.
Come to think about it, the 'ramps' of the Bull clear wheel can cut through the easily while the heavy weight is mainly focused at the outer rim of the wheel which helps increase its stamina.
But of course, this is just my point of view. More tests needs to be done.Wink
I think Kai-V said she couldn't download the Let It Rip from beybladebattles.com, so I tried it and it worked.

I don't know what its for but i successfully downloaded it and uploaded it in here

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YF7PHR4B
(May. 08, 2010  9:26 PM)Jsc Wrote: I think Kai-V said she couldn't download the Let It Rip from beybladebattles.com, so I tried it and it worked.

I don't know what its for but i successfully downloaded it and uploaded it in here

Cool. Btw I'm just wondering here but umm how did you download it? also I'm pretty sure that this should be in the anime section. Am I correct?
What do you guys usually carry your Beyblades in when you take them to tournaments and stuff? Some of you are probably gonna say your pocket lol, but I usually put my Beyblade and my Launcher into a Nintendo DS case XD and it actually works pretty well. XD
(May. 08, 2010  9:26 PM)Jsc Wrote: I think Kai-V said she couldn't download the Let It Rip from beybladebattles.com, so I tried it and it worked.

Obviously that was back when the site was not up yet. Since then I have successfully downloaded the track and listened to it ...
How come everytime i go on beybladebattles.com and log in my account is deleted?
(May. 08, 2010  10:47 PM)EpicNinja Wrote: How come everytime i go on beybladebattles.com and log in my account is deleted?
It might be because of the fact that they edited the site so now instead of 3 #'s you now have to have 4 #'s in your user name. So try making an account with 4 #'s instead of 3.
My account was ShadowL-Drago1000 and if i log in "user not found in system" or w.e but thanks anyways