Beyblade Random Thoughts

Oh well then since you don't need the codes I'm definitely gonna try it out then. thanks Kai-V
Game isn't bad, but they should make the stadiums more concave, and let you perform techniques like the sliding shoot.
why did they do the usernames like that... should have been just a normal method.

the game looks good, but gameplay is kind of lame

[ThermalAries404]
(May. 06, 2010  12:03 AM)To Wrote: I love how Hasbro can send IronMan 2 toys to retailers in like January for a movie released in May so they're well stocked on the shelves, yet they can't get retailers to push out the spinning tops two weeks before the 22 minute ads start.

On a related note, the "Transformers Animated" series premiered in December of 2007. Rather than run the series's toy line along with the movie line, Hasbro decided instead capitalize on the spin-off/refresh lines. There were no official "Animated" releases until late May/June 2008...
Stamina is wayyyyyy too broken in that game, attack doesn't mean anything because with attack blades defense is nihl.
It's not that bad, it's actually pretty good. but I'm just wondering here is anybody going to post codes for it when the new beyblades come out so that even americans and people in the UK can battle live?

[StormPegasus893]
(May. 06, 2010  3:16 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: It's not that bad, it's actually pretty good. but I'm just wondering here is anybody going to post codes for it when the new beyblades come out so that even americans and people in the UK can battle live?

[StormPegasus893]
Hm, I think codes that are used more than once are disabled and you could be banned, so there is an issue with posting them on the Internet ...
http://beybladebattles.ca/user_agreement.php
has anyone noticed that on toywiz, the description for the grip says built-in assembly tool?? srry if someone posted this already. http://www.toywiz.com/launchergrip.html
The game isn't actually that bad. Could have a bit more features though, but they could add more later on.
I hate the username system.
same i made my account this morning but i have no idea what it is now Uncertain
The game is pretty broken. You could win with any blade! lol
Sagg is broken.
i think i still remember it poisentserpent561 or 165
(May. 06, 2010  9:55 AM)Robsta Wrote: I hate the username system.

It's good, it prevents people using profanity and whatnot. I don't think you really need a complicated username for a site like this? I'm EarthLibra555.
hey brad just asking are you gonna get the hasbro blades?
(May. 06, 2010  2:20 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: hey brad just asking are you gonna get the hasbro blades?

Probably not. I'm more interested in talking about/observing Bey than actually playing it.
damn. 8] but they're so purrrrty. i can't wait till they get to Aus, then i can get myself a cheaper set of metal faces and the launcher grips.
(May. 06, 2010  2:25 PM)momiji manju Wrote: damn. 8] but they're so purrrrty. i can't wait till they get to Aus, then i can get myself a cheaper set of metal faces and the launcher grips.

I don't remember Hasbro announcing about the release of Metal Faces, or did I miss something. :\
They did not.
(May. 06, 2010  2:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: They did not.
Glad to know I didn't miss anything. Wink
it wont let me join, i trie d like 50 usernames and there all taken!
i have to rejoin i forgot mine lol edit: i just remembered it Storm Scorpio915 lol