Beyblade Random Thoughts

thats awsome. XD I'm definitly gonna order a Storm Aquario and a Rock Aries!!!
lol big improvement for those of us who suck at applying stickers

EDIT to avoid another post: WAIT A MINUTE!!! are they even in the canadian stores yet? (me thinks not)
(May. 04, 2010  8:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: As someone who never puts the stickers on: >: (

But the bit chip is the most important part! It houses the spirit of your beyblade that allows it to keep fighting!
(May. 04, 2010  10:16 PM)Gingka Wrote: EDIT to avoid another post: WAIT A MINUTE!!! are they even in the canadian stores yet? (me thinks not)
I would have reopened the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic if anybody had found them.
I don't think anyone has pointed out the fact that it says "Release Date: August 2010 " for the BMF items on toywiz. So I guess now we know when the toys will be released in the US...
(May. 05, 2010  3:23 AM)Aqua Wrote: I don't think anyone has pointed out the fact that it says "Release Date: August 2010 " for the BMF items on toywiz. So I guess now we know when the toys will be released in the US...
The anime starts on June 26th anyway ...
(May. 05, 2010  12:19 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: BeybladeBattles.com has opened!

Good news for Stardust fans, haha:

[Image: lighningaquario.png]

Lightning Aquario ...
The site looks decent. I wanna try out one of those codes Cute

(May. 05, 2010  1:00 PM)♥ Wrote: [Image: lighningaquario.png]

Lightning Aquario ...

Chocked_2
the game is addicting but i expected more

Edit:does anybody know what the promo code is
(May. 05, 2010  1:00 PM)♥ Wrote: [Image: lighningaquario.png]

Lightning Aquario ...
It is a mystery
Today my classmates brought all the stadiums they had, in total 7 stadiums, we played beyblade a lot, I didn't know of that then my friend had tons of new beyblades, like 13 or some thing and took his beyblade to-play it was awesome..
While playing around on Beybattles.com, I noticed that we now have the names for all the parts; Clear Wheels are now Energy Rings.
(May. 05, 2010  2:37 PM)Darkmega354 Wrote: While playing around on Beybattles.com, I noticed that we now have the names for all the parts; Clear Wheels are now Energy Rings.

well what server did you go on i went on the canada server and didnt kai-V posted that already i still dont understand face bolt and why hasbro why change killer to evil
The game is kind of boring, but well produced.
(May. 05, 2010  2:42 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2010  2:37 PM)Darkmega354 Wrote: While playing around on Beybattles.com, I noticed that we now have the names for all the parts; Clear Wheels are now Energy Rings.

well what server did you go on i went on the canada server and didnt kai-V posted that already i still dont understand face bolt and why hasbro why change killer to evil

I didn't see it posted before... And yes, I was on the Canadian server, I believe. The Face Bolt is the part that holds the beyblade together, simply called the Face in the places that already have MFB.
Is Lightning the different version that can fit right-spin clear wheels?
(May. 05, 2010  2:46 PM)Darkmega354 Wrote: I didn't see it posted before...

I think tenzeku123 was referring to this post (posted in the BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada); Fall 2010 (USA & UK) thread) :
Kai-V Wrote:Still nothing new on the store case, however it seems the official parts are :

- Face Bolt
- Energy Ring (Fusion Wheel)
- Spin Track
- Performance Tip

Toywiz and BigBad Toy Store have opened pre-orders that would ship in August, so that is probably when Beyblade Metal Fusion will be released in the United States, especially since the anime will start being broadcast there on June 26th.

And of course Beyblade.com has been opened, however nohing is really related to the hobby besides the "Let It Rip" commercial.

(May. 05, 2010  2:51 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Is Lightning the different version that can fit right-spin clear wheels?

Most unlikely.
The Lightning Aquario you see in the picture is an image from the Beyblade online game (if I'm not mistaken).
Quote:BeybladeBattles.com

Quote:Are you in Quebec?

No
Yes, I'm 13 or older
Yes, I'm under 13

A little awkwardly posed, no?
Not the best way to gauge the demographic audience. It's really precise what they are asking at.
I don't get the Quebec part on my comp, just "are you in?" So, I just in that I'm older than 13.
Heres the screenshot
I think it's kinda annoying how I have to put in some code for the avatar. > <
http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Beyblade-Met...1___365115 it says here that their release date is July 28th....for their site i mean...
(May. 05, 2010  2:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The game is kind of boring, but well produced.
Wait did you guys get codes or something? I thought they didn't come out in canada yet Chocked
(May. 05, 2010  11:44 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(May. 05, 2010  2:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The game is kind of boring, but well produced.
Wait did you guys get codes or something? I thought they didn't come out in canada yet Chocked
i don't think anyone has codes yet ...i think you get a"virtual beyblade" when you sign up lol
I think the code will let you have a second combination, and play against "other bladers live". You can still play against the 'computer' though.

They are really asking if people live in Québec to some people hah ?
I love how Hasbro can send IronMan 2 toys to retailers in like January for a movie released in May so they're well stocked on the shelves, yet they can't get retailers to push out the spinning tops two weeks before the 22 minute ads start.