Beyblade Random Thoughts

Looks like we might be able to use these ice cream tubs after all.
Looking at that stadium, All I can think of is the terrible screeching sounds of a blade landing in the pockets and wildly flailing around, smashing into the walls, as it slowly dies...

The new stadiums do look a LOT more usable than the old ones though.
One of the great advantages is the two pockets as apposed to 3 exits, meaning the launching positions will obviously be a lot more balanced.
I really am hoping that we'll be able to use these for official tournaments, it'll obviously require testing though.
The "wildly flailing and smashing in to walls" should hopefully be solved for the most part by the ridge (which from the photo actually looks deeper than the attack stadiums ridge).
(May. 03, 2010  5:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: hurray, tornado ridge

We already knew this... :\

Why would they make the stadiums such an odd shape. I don't see these stadiums working very well, and they look like they'll be very annoying to play in.
(May. 03, 2010  9:00 PM)Aqua Wrote: Why would they make the stadiums such an odd shape. I don't see these stadiums working very well, and they look like they'll be very annoying to play in.

[Image: MFB_BeystadiumWideSquareType.jpg]
The outer shape of the Hasbro stadium is pretty irregular though. At least the outer shape of the Wide Square stadium is even (regular).
(May. 03, 2010  9:00 PM)Aqua Wrote: Why would they make the stadiums such an odd shape.

It just looks like a round edged square with a conic bottom : /
(May. 03, 2010  10:54 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: It just looks like a round edged square with a conic bottom : /

It looks more like a rhombus with curved edges to me...
That's what I thought at first, then I just thought it was a crummy angle.
last sunday i was playing around with this combo and it was constaly winning against mf earthbull GB145WB then when i gave it ago today it was constanly losing Confused which i find odd that out of 10 matchs i played on sunday with it,it won 9/10 and today it hasnt won once so confussed as to why this happend
(May. 03, 2010  5:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: hurray, tornado ridge

hurray, paint

I'm really hoping these will be usable for WBO tournaments as well with the introduction of the Tornado Ridge.
Just got a job at Target. Hopefully I'll be able to find out right when these puppies start getting stocked.
(May. 04, 2010  1:53 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Launcher?
Worn Track?
Who gets launched first?

it was same everything as from when i 1st tried it,its realy doing my head in
Toywiz has updated with Beyblade Metal Fusion stock :
http://www.toywiz.com/beymetalfusion.html

It seems Flame Sagittario and Storm Capricorn are not forgotten.
Awesome, can't wait to get my hands on a clear CH120 and a second ED145.
Thanks for the link Smile
The super vortex set contains two random blades, so there's no guarantee on getting the Lightning L Drago and Storm Pegasis recolors that were shown at toyfair, and on the beyblade promotional video on beyblade.com
http://www.toywiz.com/supervortexbattleset.html
Sorta glad to see that they changed Capricorne to Capricorn. But that lime-green Light Launcher is ugly...

Also, I think that Storm Aquario is gonna be really fun to just play around with, even if HF/S is bad...
So the dual sets are:
Rock Leone 145WB + Flame Bull 100F
Storm Pegasus 105RF + Rock Aquario 125SF
and then Dark Wolf DF145FS + Storm Aries ???? (With the glare, I can't see the track/bottom info)

willing to bet the other two sets are Flame Sagittario C145S, and Dark Bull H145SD + the Rock Pegasus/Storm Leone blades with a different assortment of parts.. Since they seem to be making the sets with the complete blade of whatever the set is named after.
(May. 04, 2010  6:08 PM)Crimson Wrote: So the dual sets are:
Rock Leone 145WB + Flame Bull 100F
Storm Pegasus 105RF + Rock Aquario 125SF
and then Dark Wolf DF145FS + Storm Aries ???? (With the glare, I can't see the track/bottom info)

willing to bet the other two sets are Flame Sagittario C145S, and Dark Bull H145SD + the Rock Pegasus/Storm Leone blades with a different assortment of parts.. Since they seem to be making the sets with the complete blade of whatever the set is named after.

Really good set for 14USD. Flame Sag + Dark Bull would be a good set also.
Yes the sets come with the stickers already applied! I don't have to bother trying to put them on and worring to not spoil it! Great improvment.
(May. 04, 2010  7:05 PM)BetaBladerXL Wrote: Yes the sets come with the stickers already applied! I don't have to bother trying to put them on and worring to not spoil it! Great improvment.

qft
As someone who never puts the stickers on: >: (
(May. 04, 2010  8:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: As someone who never puts the stickers on: >: (

qft

I never apply any of them either. D:
I think they look nice with the stickers deppending on what thay are and where they go in my opinion.
i end up putting the stickers on in the wrong places half the time >_>