Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 19, 2010  2:59 AM)jkguy08 Wrote: This got locked because i made a whole thread about it and i dont know if it even belongs here either but i want to know what anyone else thinks of this. Hasbro is the seller of beyblades so when this huge event of the metal fusion line releases in the US, wont the company benefit from this so their stocks would go up???

who cares
....Okay then. Question answered. I wanted to see if anyone else thought of this. You dont have to bash what im thinking....
(Apr. 19, 2010  3:02 AM)jkguy08 Wrote: ....Okay then. Question answered. I wanted to see if anyone else thought of this. You dont have to bash what im thinking....

serious answer: the members here are beyblade experts, not stock analysts. if the launch goes well, yes, it's likely hasbro's stock will go up, as it would if ANYTHING goes well
Woah. Nuno that's one big chip off your bey. So today two of my weight disks shattered during battle. Luckily I have so many spares ...
(Apr. 19, 2010  2:59 AM)jkguy08 Wrote: This got locked because i made a whole thread about it and i dont know if it even belongs here either but i want to know what anyone else thinks of this. Hasbro is the seller of beyblades so when this huge event of the metal fusion line releases in the US, wont the company benefit from this so their stocks would go up???

A stock is considered to be worth all future cash flows of a company at a particular point of time. Therefore if a business venture is said to increase their cash flows then it is only natural for that to transition over to their share price.
Sorry for my stock-filled thoughts. This semester of my history im learning all about stocks. xP On another note, from when i was a lad till now ive had like 7 or 6 beyblades. Now i only have Driger V. I have no clue where the others could have gone and im going INSANE looking for them. Uncertain
This is the new "limited edition" Beylauncher (and 3 Segment Launcher Grip).
[Image: MFB_Beylauncher3SegGrip_UranusGreen.jpg]
It is not blue : it is "Uranus green". Hm.
(Apr. 20, 2010  4:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is not blue : it is "Uranus green". Hm.

wow...
... I could make a joke there, but I won't.
Seriously, someone needs to get TakaraTOMY a carping Pantone book =_=
Agreed Ellz.
TakaraTOMY sure make an effort...
(Apr. 20, 2010  4:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is not blue : it is "Uranus green". Hm.
Looks a lot more like turquoise to me. LOL
What's the release date for the limited edition "Uranus Green" 3 segment grip and beylauncher by the way?
(Apr. 20, 2010  10:14 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: What's the release date for the limited edition "Uranus Green" 3 segment grip and beylauncher by the way?
It will be sold for 1,300 yen at the "CoroCoro Hobby GP in Suzaku" event, which I believe is on May 1st.
Hopefully a fair few will show up on YJA like the previous red launcher grip set, thanks for the details.
(Apr. 20, 2010  2:26 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Hopefully a fair few will show up on YJA like the previous red launcher grip set, thanks for the details.
Which was "Mars red", by the way, hah. What will be the next planet ...
(Apr. 20, 2010  2:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Which was "Mars red", by the way, hah. What will be the next planet ...

Neptune blue?:\
... Mercury Yellow. Which will of course be aqua marine.
What in the name of Zeus O________o
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-Beybla...3a5a0877db
Did I inhale to much white spirit, or does that coming with freaking remote control cars!?
SonoKong have gone carp crazy
(Apr. 20, 2010  3:03 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: What in the name of Zeus O________o
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-Beybla...3a5a0877db
Did I inhale to much white spirit, or does that coming with freaking remote control cars!?
SonoKong have gone carp crazy
SonoKong is so generous that they want us to control a RC toy car in a BeyStadium with Beyblades battling on it.
Thank you so much SonoKong... Unsmith
do people carry therer beyblade on them just askin do some o f u?
(Apr. 20, 2010  9:28 PM)tailred Wrote: do people carry therer beyblade on them just askin do some o f u?

Yeah, if I'm going to play somewhere with them...

Or do you mean a random Beyblade for the carp of it?
(Apr. 20, 2010  10:22 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Yeah, if I'm going to play somewhere with them...

Or do you mean a random Beyblade for the carp of it?

I think he means just for the heck of it. I never did. If it gets REALLY popular i might.
(Apr. 20, 2010  9:28 PM)tailred Wrote: do people carry therer beyblade on them just askin do some o f u?

i have a few times just the bey not a launcher and stuff cause i left it in my pockets while playing before going out >_>
Quick thought, one of the pictures from the oy fair showed part of package the laucher grip comes in. Did anyone else notice that it siad it had a storage compartment? Do you think that there will be a tiny box for your beyblade where the beypointer used to go, or do you think you will have to disassemble your beyblade, store it in the handle, and then put together with the handle tip (like a tool)? I would prefer a tiny box.
(Apr. 21, 2010  2:33 AM)SilverWind Wrote: Quick thought, one of the pictures from the oy fair showed part of package the laucher grip comes in. Did anyone else notice that it siad it had a storage compartment? Do you think that there will be a tiny box for your beyblade where the beypointer used to go, or do you think you will have to disassemble your beyblade, store it in the handle, and then put together with the handle tip (like a tool)? I would prefer a tiny box.
hmm I didn't notice that but I was paying more attention to the photo's of Storm Aries. but I will look at it and see what I think.