Beyblade Random Thoughts

Why is it I can't get sliding shoot to work with L drago? It does work, but really badly. Uncertain

Maybe I need to change the tip to a different one?
(Apr. 16, 2010  5:10 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Why is it I can't get sliding shoot to work with L drago? It does work, but really badly. Uncertain

Maybe I need to change the tip to a different one?

yeah, a plastic flat tip will only retain the movement pattern for a second or two
Just found 4 Wide Defenses wrapped up in some newspaper while clearing out some old Bey stock to be sold.

Wow.
(Apr. 16, 2010  11:00 PM)♥ Wrote: Just found 4 Wide Defenses wrapped up in some newspaper while clearing out some old Bey stock to be sold.

Wow.

Wow, lucky!
(Apr. 24, 2009  8:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I thought this could be fun for Beyblade stuff that doesn't really deserve its own thread but isn't a question.

I don't think I'm going to use either of my Aries ... they're just too valuable. I will probably sell them and rebuy them when Hasbro inevitably releases them for $8. Pisces value seems to be rising as well.

I just realised that most random characters have the heat wheel. You can find the heat wheel in most plastic boosters. As you see in my avatar, it's called Heat Raven. I'm working on my own heat raven now. 145F and a clear wheel that looks identical. Pretty cool!
That's a purple Leone wheel...
(Apr. 17, 2010  10:21 PM)The LVJ Wrote: That's a purple Leone wheel...

Thanks for stating the obvious. I meant Metal Wheel like anyone else would. It's the Heat Plastic wheel. Complete epicness. Also me and my friend figured out the names of all of the other random ones. Example:

Heat Raven
Wind Northern Cross (Cygnus)
Heat Letus (Lepus)
Wind Epsilon
We figured these out by either looking at the names of them, or decoding them like we had to read the Northern Cross, but found out it's nickname Cygnus. It said Letus on the blade that Benkia once owned but in American it's accually considered Lepus. My friend is Japanese. LOL took a long time to do but now I plan on making them. I'm going to use good photo paper all that carp. Plus I ordered 4 random packs from the Clay Aries pack, so I'll have a good shot at the heat and wind wheel. Any questions?
I used like Kenta's friends beybs.
BEYS
(Apr. 18, 2010  1:14 AM)captainmiles96 Wrote: Thanks for stating the obvious. I meant Metal Wheel like anyone else would. It's the Heat Plastic wheel. Complete epicness. Also me and my friend figured out the names of all of the other random ones. Example:

Heat Raven
Wind Northern Cross (Cygnus)
Heat Letus (Lepus)
Wind Epsilon
We figured these out by either looking at the names of them, or decoding them like we had to read the Northern Cross, but found out it's nickname Cygnus. It said Letus on the blade that Benkia once owned but in American it's accually considered Lepus. My friend is Japanese. LOL took a long time to do but now I plan on making them. I'm going to use good photo paper all that carp. Plus I ordered 4 random packs from the Clay Aries pack, so I'll have a good shot at the heat and wind wheel. Any questions?
I used like Kenta's friends beybs.
BEYS
Most of those names have been on Beyblade Spirit for months now, hah. At least, those that are actually owned by "important" characters.
I have been testing out Thermal Pisces DF145WD against other top-tier combos in the MFB Attack Stadium and found some decent results:

Against Top Tier attack combo:
Thermal Pisces DF145WD vs Storm Pegasis 105RF (Beylauncher)
Thermal Pisces is launched first. Storm Pegasis is launched second with a banking shoot. The RF used is slightly worn.
R1. S. Pegasis (KO)
R2. S. Pegasis (KO)
R3. T. Pisces (Outspin)
R4. S. Pegasis (KO)
R6. S. Pegasis (KO)
R7. T. Pisces (KO)
R8. T. Pisces(Outspin)
R9. S. Pegasis (KO)
R10. T. Pisces (Outspin)
Results:
T. Pisces: 4
S. Pegasis: 6
Storm Pegasis moved Thermal Pisces around like a rag doll and KOed it occasionally. Thermal Pisces won only when Storm Pegasis couldn't KO it on the first few hits.

Against Top Tier Defense combo:
Thermal Pisces DF145WD vs MF Earth Bull GB145WB (Beylauncher)
Thermal Pisces is launched first.
R1. T. Pisces (Outspin)
R2. E. Bull (KO)
R3. T. Pisces (Outspin)
R4. T. Pisces (Outspin)
R5. T. Pisces (Outspin)
R6. E. Bull (Outspin)
R7. T. Pisces (Outspin)
R8. Tie/Draw (Outspin)
R9. T. Pisces (Outspin)
R10. T. Pisces (Outspin)
Results:
T. Pisces: 7
E. Bull: 2
Tie/Draw: 1
Thermal Pisces won mainly by outspin. Pisces got KOed one time by Earth Bull's hit combined with the force of Thermal's recoil. Earth Bull won by outspin when hitting Thermal Pisces slightly off balance and digging under the wheel (much like an upper attack), causing Pisces to lose a good deal of stamina when the flat side of the WD bottom scrapes on the stadium floor .

Against Top tier Stamina combo:
Thermal Pisces DF145WD vs Flame Cancer DF145D (Beylauncher)
My SD bottom is extremely worn and I only have 1 WD bottom so I used my mint condition D bottom (which I bought today together with my Thermal Pisces in the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set)
R1 T. Pisces launched first: T. Pisces (Outspin)
R2 F. Cancer launched first: T. Pisces (Outspin)
R3 T. Pisces launched first: F. Cancer (KO)
R4 F. Cancer launched first: T. Pisces (Outspin)
R5 T. Pisces launched first: F. Cancer (Outspin)
R6 F. Cancer launched first: T. Pisces (Outspin)
R7 T. Pisces launched first: T. Pisces (Outspin)
R8 F. Cancer launched first: F. Cancer (Outspin)
R9 T. Pisces launched first: T. Pisces (Outspin)
R10 F. Cancer launched first: F. Cancer (Outspin)
Results:
T. Pisces: 6
F. Cancer: 4
Pisces got KOed one time by Flame Cancer's hit combined with the force of both Bey's recoil. Flame Cancer mainly won the same way that Earth Bull did. (Hitting Thermal Pisces slightly off balance and digging under the wheel (much like an upper attack), causing Pisces to lose a good deal of stamina when the flat side of the WD bottom scrapes on the stadium floor.)

I think this combo is pretty decent. What do you guys think?
I think Thermal is a contender for top tier. The tests showed insight but I would like to see some tests against Storm with 100 track rather than 105.
(Apr. 18, 2010  3:17 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: I think Thermal is a contender for top tier. The tests showed insight but I would like to see some tests against Storm with 100 track rather than 105.
Will do.

Re-Test: Thermal Pisces DF145WD vs Storm Pegasis 100RF
R1: S. Pegasis (KO)
R2: T. Pisces (KO)
R3: Tie/Draw (KO)
R4: S. Pegasis (KO)
R5: T. Pisces (Outspin)
R6: S. Pegasis (KO)
R7: S. Pegasis (KO)
R8: T. Pisces (Outspin)
R9: S. Pegasis (KO)
R10: S. Pegasis (KO)
Results:
Thermal Pisces DF145WD: 3
Storm Pegasis 100RF: 6

Battles were pretty much the same as the one using the 105 track except this time T. Pisces only won 3 times.
I just realised I can't use my prototype against HMS or MFB. Even though it's smaller and has small protrusions, it literally chips little pieces away from the diecast metal.

Let's not even talk about plastics... lol

I now have all my HMS with big battle scratches, especially DEMS even though it was the one I used less. XD

Here's a pic:

[Image: IMG_34632.jpg]
good lord, what did you build
(Apr. 18, 2010  4:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: good lord, what did you build
has anyone noticed when ginga uses the digital power launcher in the title sequence
it actually makes that machiny whirring sound
(Apr. 18, 2010  5:15 PM)Benkei Wrote: I presume he refers to this.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Nuno-s-L...#pid207777

I'm not refering to that. I was just making those for fun.

Plus, I also forgot to say that it's edges are not sharp.

I could take some pictures of it and tell you guys some details (I really want to do that), however I still have hope of finding a company, so I'm kind of confused here.

What do you guys think I should do?
i don't think anyone will manufacture this death machine you've built
(Apr. 18, 2010  5:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i don't think anyone will manufacture this death machine you've built

lol! XD

Can I put that in my signature?

I can tell you that it is as safe as HMS or MFB. It's just made out of a harder material.
(Apr. 18, 2010  5:45 PM)Nuno Wrote: I can tell you that it is as safe as HMS or MFB. It's just made out of a harder material.

I think I speak for everyone when I say, "Release the Kraken!"

We gotta see this, Nuno...
I wonder what the best illegal beyblades you can make are with only official parts and without adding/removing anything from the parts.
I was trying this combo against a pretty standard upper attacker earlier, and it won most of the time:
AR: Tiger Defenser
WD: 10 Balance
SG: Driger F
BB: None

EDIT: now I'm trying this. More consistent.
AR: Tiger Defenser
WD: 10 Balance
SG: Just the normal crappy kind with the ring. I put the shaft of driger f haphazardly in the bottom.
BB: Driger F
I'm not sure if that's illegal though.
We will not really encourage discussion of illegal combinations here though ...
I know.
Just for recreational use of course, because it's fun to tool around.
This got locked because i made a whole thread about it and i dont know if it even belongs here either but i want to know what anyone else thinks of this. Hasbro is the seller of beyblades so when this huge event of the metal fusion line releases in the US, wont the company benefit from this so their stocks would go up???