Beyblade Random Thoughts

Or you haha Grin
umm what is the book?
(Apr. 14, 2010  9:36 PM)Kei Wrote: omg

Do you think you could scan this page, or get close up photos of Blader DJ?
umm there is some photo's of blader DJ on the beyblade japanese site just click on development diary

LINKERS!!!!!!
(Apr. 14, 2010  10:31 AM)Pikachao Wrote: Yeah I did, and awesome. Just gonna take some pictures now then. Smile

cover
page
anotherpage
here

EDIT: another couple of pics I forgot about

this

just misc spinning top style toys really Smile

and this

the second one interested me because not only do they have old beys, they have a large number of that dragoon that had tons of auctions of posted on ebay a while back when I checked, and from hong kong too. This could possibly be the shop that was posting those auctions?
thats a pretty epic book. can somebody find a website that we can order this book on or something. and that would be pretty epic if they came out with that in america.
EDIT: how thick is that book anyway?
never mind just forget everything I said. but pikachao if you evr get around to it could you scan all of it and post it. when you get the time?

Haha. Kei, getting so excited about Blader DJ. XD

Oh, and Pikachao, I've finish translating your book, it's on the previous page of this thread. It's kind of (very) messy. Pinching_eyes
(Apr. 14, 2010  10:43 PM)beybattler Wrote: but pikachao if you evr get around to it could you scan all of it and post it. when you get the time?

From the previous page of this thread:
(Apr. 14, 2010  11:36 AM)Pikachao Wrote: There's ~80 pages including a manga strip (I assume all the manga has already been uploaded and translated)

So, it's unlikely he'll upload everthing.
I wonder what would happen if you had a north magnet weight disc and a north magnet spin gear core, and the weight disc broke in battle... Like, if the shrapnel would come off faster.

They just come out in grainy quality 'cause I have no scanner. You'll have to ask brad. They end up looking like this when I do it...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/Sur...o/bey4.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/Sur...o/bey3.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/Sur...o/bey2.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/Sur...o/bey1.jpg

the last one might actually make a half decent avatar if it was better quality.
[Image: bey3.jpg]
^
A unique facial expression from Blader DJ when he gets stressed out by...customizing Beyblades(?). Tongue_out
(Apr. 24, 2009  8:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I thought this could be fun for Beyblade stuff that doesn't really deserve its own thread but isn't a question.

I don't think I'm going to use either of my Aries ... they're just too valuable. I will probably sell them and rebuy them when Hasbro inevitably releases them for $8. Pisces value seems to be rising as well.

I need a good stamina. I ordered a burn Phoenix, but I want something else. Flame Libra? Lol this is from my Ipod touch.
ms is a good stamina bottom but its wobbly
u cant go wrong with sd or d sd is from dark bull
(Apr. 16, 2010  1:41 AM)captainmiles96 Wrote: I need a good stamina. I ordered a burn Phoenix, but I want something else. Flame Libra? Lol this is from my Ipod touch.

Earth Aquila 145WD. It's a great stamina Beyblade straight out of the box.
Finally turned off PMs entirely here since people apparently can't read my sig.
(Apr. 15, 2010  7:38 AM)Pikachao Wrote: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/Sur...o/bey4.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/Sur...o/bey3.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/Sur...o/bey2.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/Sur...o/bey1.jpg

hahaha, thanks!

(Apr. 16, 2010  2:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Finally turned off PMs entirely here since people apparently can't read my sig.

WBO: Serious
On another note...

I was messing around with Flame Libra and a Beylauncher today,and I found something purely by accident.

When launching at about 70% power with ES,it tends to stay in the center and have a strong air current flowing off the T125.

I launched an uncustomized Storm Pegasis after,and the Flame Libra seemed to hold its own against it quite well,even winning a few times when I shot it right.

RESULTS:

Round 1 (roughly 50% power)Tongue_outegasis win by KO
Round 2 (roughly 70% power):Libra win by outspin
Round 3 (roughly 70% power):Libra win by outspin
Round 4 (roughly 60% power)Tongue_outegasis win by KO
Round 5 (roughly 45% power)Tongue_outegasis win by outspin
Round 6 (roughly 75% power):Libra win by outspin
Round 7 (100% power)Tongue_outegasis win by KO
Round 8 (roughly 70% power):Libra win by outspin
Round 9 (roughly 70% power):Libra win by outspin
Round 10: (roughly 60% power) Libra win by outspin.

More testing needs to be done (preferably by someone who has an attack-type stadium),but I think the results show that we've underestimated ES.

If anything, we shouldn't complain about getting it. It's still better than some parts (stares at Escolpio Wheel).
^ Hah, just in time I ordered a Thermal Pisces T125ES starter on Sunday. It should be here in a week.
BlackAce: How did you launch Storm Pegasis?
Aqua:My friend launched it from a Light Launcher @ the same time.
(Apr. 16, 2010  2:54 AM)BlackAce Wrote: Aqua:My friend launched it from a Light Launcher @ the same time.

I meant your launching technique (regular, Sliding Shoot, Banking, etc).
Oh. It was a regular launch.
Well thats an unfair advantage since you used a beylauncher with Libra, to test properly you should have used a light launcher also.
I was working with what I had at the time,but you do have a point. This only proves that the variable works for Beylaunchers. I need to test it further with a Light Launcher (which is convenient since I now have both).
(Apr. 16, 2010  2:58 AM)BlackAce Wrote: Oh. It was a regular launch.

Your results are meaningless then. You cannot launch an attack Beyblade with a regular launch when you are battling against a stamina Beyblade. The attack Beyblade will just circle the stadium, and by the time it makes contact with the opposing Beyblade... it would have already lost a lot of speed, and will be unable to K.O. the opposing Beyblade. When using an attack Beyblade, it needs to make contact with the opposing Beyblade right away, and it needs to be able to K.O. the other Beyblade in the first few seconds of the battle.

You should really watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzdL4
Well a good way to test how good it truley can be is to give the opponent an unfair advantage. Try Storm Pegasis with the beylauncher and Flame Libra with a light launcher. If it can reach 50% you've got something good going with you're idea.
(Apr. 16, 2010  2:39 AM)BlackAce Wrote: On another note...

I was messing around with Flame Libra and a Beylauncher today,and I found something purely by accident.

When launching at about 70% power with ES,it tends to stay in the center and have a strong air current flowing off the T125.

I launched an uncustomized Storm Pegasis after,and the Flame Libra seemed to hold its own against it quite well,even winning a few times when I shot it right.

RESULTS:

Round 1 (roughly 50% power)Tongue_outegasis win by KO
Round 2 (roughly 70% power):Libra win by outspin
Round 3 (roughly 70% power):Libra win by outspin
Round 4 (roughly 60% power)Tongue_outegasis win by KO
Round 5 (roughly 45% power)Tongue_outegasis win by outspin
Round 6 (roughly 75% power):Libra win by outspin
Round 7 (100% power)Tongue_outegasis win by KO
Round 8 (roughly 70% power):Libra win by outspin
Round 9 (roughly 70% power):Libra win by outspin
Round 10: (roughly 60% power) Libra win by outspin.

More testing needs to be done (preferably by someone who has an attack-type stadium),but I think the results show that we've underestimated ES.

If anything, we shouldn't complain about getting it. It's still better than some parts (stares at Escolpio Wheel).

However ES, like most 'Sharp' bottoms, have a problem with keeping balance and when it comes to using a wide wheel like Flame, you really won't want to lose balance as the Flame wheel might scrape the stadium floor (especially in an Attack Stadium).
From HLJ it seems that the next releases (July) will be, in order:

BB-82 A Random Booster
BB-83 A Booster
BB-84,85 Metal Faces of other colours
I wonder where they get their information, lol.

EDIT (to avoid double post): When referring to the second season of Metal Fight Beyblade and you're using an acronym, should it be "MFBE"? lol
(Apr. 16, 2010  10:38 AM)DrigerGT Wrote: From HLJ it seems that the next releases (July) will be, in order:

BB-82 A Random Booster
BB-83 A Booster
BB-84,85 Metal Faces of other colours
I saw two contradictory release lists, so I am not sure right now. We have to wait more.