Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 13, 2010  4:17 AM)Dirge Wrote: alot of bandai's trading figures come with gun or random sweets inside aswell xD i have no idea why the japanesse do that

It's called Candy Toys. It's very popular in Japan. A piece of gum or candy comes with each Candy Toy.
(Apr. 12, 2010  5:25 PM)Minion Wrote: I bought a MFB toy spinning top in Seattle last week, and I thought it was amusing that it also came with one singularly wrapped chicklet-esque piece of gum Tongue_out Thought I would share a pic:

[Image: img4094c.th.jpg]

does this mean BMF is out in america?
(Apr. 13, 2010  8:20 AM)Ô€oʇɐʇo Wrote: does this mean BMF is out in america?

are you blind? it's in japanese
and thats plastic dude from what i can see
the blade look like candy or gum to me XD!! only if it was metal.....
(Apr. 13, 2010  11:37 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: the blade look like candy or gum to me XD!! only if it was metal.....

It's soft, rubbery plastic. But the cool thing is that this soft rubbery plastic Rock Leone's bottom actually resembles WB which is pretty nice.Wink
Wasn't sure where to post this as you should all know I pretty much never post about MFB, I'm an off-topic kinda guy. Anyways, thought you might like to see these FAKE mfb I spotted around the place in china.
Links:
------
~~~~
These ones actually looked quite well faked. stuff like tyson being on the cover of an MFB, and the general bad english made it obvious they were fake. Not to mention that 15 Hong Kong dollars (~£1.50 or ~$3) is quite cheap for an MFB.
better picture
~~--~~

and just for fun me next to a huge storm pegasis in a toys r us. Smile

I did of course buy several authentic MFB. I also got a magazine on MFB. If you want pictures just post here. Maybe someone can translate it; it's in cantonese.
(Apr. 14, 2010  9:43 AM)Pikachao Wrote: Wasn't sure where to post this as you should all know I pretty much never post about MFB, I'm an off-topic kinda guy. Anyways, thought you might like to see these FAKE mfb I spotted around the place in china.
Links:
------
~~~~
These ones actually looked quite well faked. stuff like tyson being on the cover of an MFB, and the general bad english made it obvious they were fake. Not to mention that 15 Hong Kong dollars (~£1.50 or ~$3) is quite cheap for an MFB.
better picture
~~--~~

and just for fun me next to a huge storm pegasis in a toys r us. Smile

I did of course buy several authentic MFB. I also got a magazine on MFB. If you want pictures just post here. Maybe someone can translate it; it's in cantonese.

You went to Hong Kong right? They have a large supply of MFB. Joyful_2

EDIT: I can translate it. I live in Hong Kong, I know cantonese.
Haha, wow. It's good to see MFB is big over in China, it's just a shame that their is also fakes.
(Apr. 14, 2010  9:50 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: You went to Hong Kong right? They have a large supply of MFB. Joyful_2

EDIT: I can translate it. I live in Hong Kong, I know cantonese.

Yeah I did, and awesome. Just gonna take some pictures now then. Smile

cover
page
anotherpage
here

EDIT: another couple of pics I forgot about

this

just misc spinning top style toys really Smile

and this

the second one interested me because not only do they have old beys, they have a large number of that dragoon that had tons of auctions of posted on ebay a while back when I checked, and from hong kong too. This could possibly be the shop that was posting those auctions?
Could you please take a close up picture of the Quetz on the page http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/Sur...yzine3.jpg together with the text beside it? Thanks.
(Apr. 14, 2010  10:50 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: Could you please take a close up picture of the Quetz on the page http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/Sur...yzine3.jpg together with the text beside it? Thanks.

This is sufficient? Smile

There's a lot more but idk what to focus on. There's ~80 pages including a manga strip (I assume all the manga has already been uploaded and translated)
(Apr. 14, 2010  11:36 AM)Pikachao Wrote: This is sufficient? Smile

diamondclimax nods satisfied.
Hopefully, I will finish translating the pages by tomorrow. Wink
(Apr. 14, 2010  12:04 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: diamondclimax nods satisfied.
Hopefully, I will finish translating the pages by tomorrow. Wink

Awesome. Can't wait to read.

Also, I think the tip of my L drago got a little dented. Wondering if this is a common problem. I'm also paranoid that I'll break my beylauncher(s). I only have one of each spin direction. Uncertain

Oh, and considering I have like 10 already, you guys must end up with hundreds of those face screw-on thingys? Confused
i want the one with takao on it
I just finish translating Pika's book.
The translation I made was quite messy and not too in depth. I didn't translate the places where the information was already known in english (for example: what are faces, wheels, tracks, bottoms and the names of some Beys) I also didn't translate the parts where I couldn't clearly see the text. So yeah, I am a bit lazy, sorry.

But here it is, it is messy and you have been warned Wink ...
Front Cover
Prototype Quetzalcoatl (Oh yeah!)
Basic, newbie, not much point reading Customization Guide
Beyblade Poster with Takara Tomy Descriptions you should never believe (eg. Escolpio WD145B is a great defense type)
i have that book, it's pretty fun
(Apr. 14, 2010  3:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i have that book, it's pretty fun

Japanese version or HK version?
(Apr. 14, 2010  3:08 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: (eg. Escolpio WD145B is a great defense type)

Ha, I found it funny that they said Libra was best at Stamina... Those descriptions are really screwed up.
(Apr. 14, 2010  3:26 PM)Darkmega354 Wrote: Ha, I found it funny that they said Libra was best at Stamina... Those descriptions are really screwed up.

LOL I'm surprised that you can read my messy work. XD
(Apr. 14, 2010  3:22 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: Japanese version or HK version?

japanese
(Apr. 14, 2010  3:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: japanese

Haha, I would be surprised if you bought the HK ver.
By the way, if anyone wants to see some major recoil, driger V2 against L drago at high spin speeds... just wow.
(Apr. 14, 2010  10:31 AM)Pikachao Wrote: here

omg

Do you think you could scan this page, or get close up photos of Blader DJ?
(Apr. 14, 2010  9:36 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2010  10:31 AM)Pikachao Wrote: here

omg

Do you think you could scan this page, or get close up photos of Blader DJ?

(Apr. 14, 2010  3:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i have that book, it's pretty fun