Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yep, and you should use the Ask a question get an answer! thread. For the standard stadium set, I am liking the idea, but the walls that get clicked in can fall off when hit hard enough by the Beyblade in battle. Which can be annoying, but at least it wont get holes or anything.
what are beypoints?
(Apr. 10, 2010  1:10 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: what are beypoints?
Use the Ask a question, get an answer! topic. Actually, go read some of the articles on Beywiki, notably from Metal Fight Beyblade, and look in the Help section of this message board if you meant our Beypoints.
(Apr. 10, 2010  12:27 PM)Raykon Wrote: Yep, and you should use the Ask a question get an answer! thread. For the standard stadium set, I am liking the idea, but the walls that get clicked in can fall off when hit hard enough by the Beyblade in battle. Which can be annoying, but at least it wont get holes or anything.

Also, the stadium is just terrible for attack types. No tornado ridge and the angle of the stadium is just not steep enough...
hey guys im wondering does any 1 know if there will be any beyblade events in glasgow since there mainly in USA & England i cant go to one so if u's dont mind setting up some beyblade event for me and my friends i would be so so happy thanks for u'r time READING this

shamebo100
(Apr. 10, 2010  4:33 PM)shamebo100 Wrote: hey guys im wondering does any 1 know if there will be any beyblade events in glasgow since there mainly in USA & England i cant go to one so if u's dont mind setting up some beyblade event for me and my friends i would be so so happy thanks for u'r time READING this

shamebo100

You can organise one yourself...
i am only young so i dont have good money to rent out anywhere to hold one and i thought it would be a great way to get more scottish bladers Wink
(Apr. 10, 2010  5:50 PM)shamebo100 Wrote: i am only young so i dont have good money to rent out anywhere to hold one and i thought it would be a great way to get more scottish bladers Wink
It is easier to organise events in parks or such public places sometimes.
You don't have to rent out anywhere. Most of the english tournaments are just in various parks in london.
Hey Brad i bet i could beat u in a beybattle!
dude just no
you registered today
i highly doubt it dude
Ahaha, kids these days have so much spunk.
Shoehead3, not only has Brad essentialy retired from the MFB game, but he could beat you to the point where you couldn´t tell your face from your left elbow.
Brad formulated most of the combinations that are now considered top tier, maybe once you´ve worked up a name for yourself around here you can make bold claims such as that Wink

To shamebo100, the main reason we don´t rent out places is not only because of funding, but because of prebooking times for places within central areas.
To find a hall in a city like London, it can sometimes be a case of having to book up to a year in advance.
This isn´t exactly ideal for a situation like ours since a large number of peoples situations can change in a relatively short period of time.
We had thought about trying to book a hall within a holiday period, but with a large proportion of the UK bey community being of a young age who have little control over the activities taking place over their holiday periods, it makes it tough since it can tend to be the case where people will cancel at the last minute.
Try booking a hall for 120 pounds in central London, only to be told that half the people invited are going on Holiday with the parents on the date.
Hope that clears up the reason why most of our events are in free and open spaces.

We will definitely have a space at the October London Expo to coincide with the UK release of Beyblade Metal Fusion.
I really hope that at some point takara or hasbro releases an anniversary series for Hms and plastics. I don't see why they wouldn't apart from less of a focus on MFB because it would increase either one's sales dramatically.
Thanks for the help every1 and hope if I arrange it some of u will come I'll keep u's posted but the one thing I was thinking about is the rain if it was outside
(Apr. 10, 2010  9:49 PM)shoehead3 Wrote: Hey Brad i bet i could beat u in a beybattle!

This is the sort of stuff I remember hearing a lot when Beyblade was out. Tongue_out
And Megablader2, I to wouldn't mind that either, but I don't think they would release it.
hey guys beyblade tournament under way so if u no any scottish bladers near cumbernauld please private message me @ my user here on the site thanks

shamebo100

PS:it's on 23rd of march AKA bey day

cheers for reading and u'r continous support it really does help me to make beyblading bigger here in scotland

also good luck to everyone this year thats entering a beyblade competition
(Apr. 11, 2010  8:22 PM)shamebo100 Wrote: PS:it's on 23rd of march AKA bey day

I think you mean 23rd of May
Sorry for changing the subject,but I had a thought...

I know the Attack Type MFB stadium is the standard for testing combos,but isn't that kind of flawed?

I'm fairly certain different parts would find uses in situations where the stadium was a different shape,thus stimulating the meta-game a little more.

And besides-the Attack stadium's kind of a rare commodity amongst the "not able to use YJA" audience.

All I'm saying is-don't base all findings on 1 stadium's performance. Try different stadiums and situations.
(Apr. 11, 2010  9:09 PM)BlackAce Wrote: Sorry for changing the subject,but I had a thought...

I know the Attack Type MFB stadium is the standard for testing combos,but isn't that kind of flawed?

no, it's by far the most balanced stadium. next!
The Attack Stadium is the preferred Stadium in competitive play, therefore it is the most logical to test all customisations in it.

Saying Attack customisations are less effective in Stadiums without a Tornado Ridge isn't revolutionary; in the same vein, pretty much all the different main Stadium types have had a bit of testing.
I bought a MFB toy spinning top in Seattle last week, and I thought it was amusing that it also came with one singularly wrapped chicklet-esque piece of gum Tongue_out Thought I would share a pic:

[Image: img4094c.th.jpg]
(Apr. 12, 2010  5:25 PM)Minion Wrote: I bought a MFB toy spinning top in Seattle last week, and I thought it was amusing that it also came with one singularly wrapped chicklet-esque piece of gum Tongue_out Thought I would share a pic:

Are you going to taste it? XD
(Apr. 12, 2010  5:25 PM)Minion Wrote: I bought a MFB toy spinning top in Seattle last week, and I thought it was amusing that it also came with one singularly wrapped chicklet-esque piece of gum Tongue_out Thought I would share a pic:

alot of bandai's trading figures come with gun or random sweets inside aswell xD i have no idea why the japanesse do that