Beyblade Random Thoughts

edit: there's a tournament today
Hoping for at least another silver face Smile
A tournament where?

And what about the Blader Passport Face, you have to pay to get a PassportCool

Khel, you realise the most posts on any topic of any thread onany site aren't relevant to the topic, right? Sad, but true...
(Feb. 19, 2010  2:10 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: edit: there's a tournament today
Hoping for at least another silver face Smile

touche

and bladerace17; learn to read
I traded Rocky a pink phantom force seaborg for my blader passport actually XD
I read what you said(RHYME!) about having to clean up all the unnecesary posts. I was just saying that even if the thread were to be cleaned up for unnecesary posts, there would be much too many. I didn't read the thread in discussion, but I've seen threads on here and Gamefaqs, and can tell that lots of posts aren't relevant to the topic in which they are posted. Plus, I read the large post by King To-sama. That's part of why they let Moderators do their job on the sites, right? You'd know, I know that you were a Mod on this site.

EDIT: Dang, thought I had you there, ellz. Ah, well.
Just because Gamefaqs does something doesn't mean it's necessarily right. We have designated threads for discussion to reduce clutter. I've been on other forums and the lack of organization on some of them makes it not only a pain to read, but more difficult to sift through information. As strange as the strict rules on this site seem, they really help make it a more pleasurable browsing experience.

The reason I posted what I did was to help differentiate threads to post sole opinions vs. threads for facts. That thread was made for relevant information to be easily found. There can be other avenues to post much of what was currently being posted on there.

Just my 0.02 cents.
(Feb. 19, 2010  2:52 AM)Khel Wrote: Just because Gamefaqs does something doesn't mean it's necessarily right. We have designated threads for discussion to reduce clutter. I've been on other forums and the lack of organization on some of them makes it not only a pain to read, but more difficult to sift through information. As strange as the strict rules on this site seem, they really help make it a more pleasurable browsing experience.

The reason I posted what I did was to help differentiate threads to post sole opinions vs. threads for facts. That thread was made for relevant information to be easily found. There can be other avenues to post much of what was currently being posted on there.

Just my 0.02 cents.
YOUR TWO CENTS HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO THE MACHINE. PLEASE COLLECT YOUR FLUFFY BUNNY.
Really, the rules almost always help, in general. Here, I agree that the rules help make it easier to read what you want to read and reduce clutter. No argument.
BTW, Gamefaqs was just an example of irrelevant information in some threads.

Still feel the "and bladerace17; learn to read" comment was really unnecesary, though.
Honestly the reason for my harshness is mainly because the 'please read this, please follow rules' isn't working on particular members.

And seeing how Brad was effective in implementing the hard-carp route I figured I would give it a shot. It's a time tested method.

But I digress I would prefer not to be a hypocrite and derail this thread, so I'll let it go for now. I'll let the moderators decide how to run things. I'm no longer in the position of authority, and backseat-modding isn't appreciated here.
(Feb. 19, 2010  3:07 AM)Khel Wrote: Honestly the reason for my harshness is mainly because the 'please read this, please follow rules' isn't working on particular members.

And seeing how Brad was effective in implementing the hard-carp route I figured I would give it a shot. It's a time tested method.

But I digress I would prefer not to be a hypocrite and derail this thread, so I'll let it go for now. I'll let the moderators decide how to run things. I'm no longer in the position of authority, and backseat-modding isn't appreciated here.

It's okay. You're just trying to make this site a better place. I get that. No big deal!Smile
I remember seeing a very girly decorated Beyblade set ages ago. I know it was posted on Renaissance. Does anyone have it?
http://www.c-player.com/_images/archive/...OKS9/large

Was that the image you were looking for?

and if you want the exact page I found it on.
http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/message/...ormat=time

Also has anyone noticed how dead Renaissance has been the past couple of months? At least compared to the July-August period.
thanks, hahaha
(Feb. 19, 2010  4:29 PM)Khel Wrote: http://www.c-player.com/_images/archive/...OKS9/large

Was that the image you were looking for?

and if you want the exact page I found it on.
http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/message/...ormat=time

Also has anyone noticed how dead Renaissance has been the past couple of months? At least compared to the July-August period.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's great, awesome, thanks for that!
All that pink is just so ugly!
i think it's adorable

girl bladers :3
I want every pink beyblade part.
Seriously want to have a pink bey collection.

I have the pink Wolf clear wheel, but that's totally not enough, I need more!
I have some other hot pink clear parts from some of my RBVL's I have the wolf wheel and another wheel (might be sagg) I'm not too attached to them so at AN we can swap.
Today I saw a bright pink Wolf Clear Wheel which looked great. I like my hot pink Aries, anyway. :]
Right forgot about my clay aries. That's a pink part that I do intent on keeping for a while.
Man, would that be awesome to have! Guess I'll colorise the eventual spares, but not just in pink!

Pink FTW!
(Feb. 19, 2010  10:34 PM)megablader2 Wrote: All that pink is just so ugly!

Really? I don't think it's that bad haha. Even though pink isn't my favorite colour I think that is a pretty cool collection.
Seriously, I prefer Violet. But yeah, they DO look pretty neat. I really liked her gold launcher though, looks really good (without the decorations Joyful_2).
http://img183.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users...p59562.jpg

This is what the Gemios clear wheel should have looked like
I agree. It would look way cooler if it was.
Heck yes. The clear wheel does look like the wheel gemois.