Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Feb. 15, 2010  3:10 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: No bladers where I live either. And not just because of passport; they don't make you a blader!
I can't get into Canada without one and the local convention basically shut down last year and the nearest WBO location is AN anyway.
That sucks. I wouldn't be able to get in either, but considering I have no passport face it was a given. Any ideas on when the next contest is?
I'm pretty sure he means he can't get into Canada without a real, physical passport. For travelling abroad.

We've just had a Face Contest ... So it won't be for a while.
Oh. I thought he meant a blader passport.

And I know about the Face Contest, I couldn't enter in timeUnhappy Just didn't know how frequent they were, thanks!
(Feb. 15, 2010  3:54 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Oh. I thought he meant a blader passport.

And I know about the Face Contest, I couldn't enter in timeUnhappy Just didn't know how frequent they were, thanks!
No I meant a country to country passport.
Got it! My bad. Confused me; I don't post well at night.

Wait, what state are you in?
Just controlled my MG blades with a magnet. ;o BeyStrikers Fusion.
(Feb. 15, 2010  5:45 PM)Medz Wrote: Just controlled my MG blades with a magnet. ;o BeyStrikers Fusion.

Too bad that would be illegal!
Meh, wasnt planning on taking it to a tourney.
(Feb. 15, 2010  7:35 PM)Medz Wrote: Meh, wasnt planning on taking it to a tourney.

I know, I just thought it would be cool. I would love to have B.S. tech with Beyblades. Too bad it's seperate. But good job, fight your friends with it!
lol, you should try it, just get a magnet that attracts to an mg blade while spinning and at a close enough distance, you can control it. Though it depletes spin incredibly fast.
I would, but I don't have an MG Beyblade );
(Feb. 15, 2010  5:39 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Got it! My bad. Confused me; I don't post well at night.

Wait, what state are you in?
Alaska
Oh. Well, your dedicated! I'd go, but my parents would never let me.
(Feb. 15, 2010  8:46 PM)Medz Wrote: lol, you should try it, just get a magnet that attracts to an mg blade while spinning and at a close enough distance, you can control it. Though it depletes spin incredibly fast.

Yeah, and you can also make them spin for a very long time if you hold the mgnet above it and don't move.
(Feb. 15, 2010  11:09 PM)Draciel Z Wrote: Yeah, and you can also make them spin for a very long time if you hold the mgnet above it and don't move.

Well what fun would that be!?
These are the special "Galaxy" Face Stickers from CoroCoro, thanks to Miingno :
http://i49.tinypic.com/2pyn9rk.jpg
those face stickers are realy cool,i hope hasbro realses them D:
pegasis one has a lot of colors and wolf only has 2... not consistent

but the orso one is cool ( i think it is orso... its above the turquoise one in bottom right)
is that turquoise one in bottom right qutez Gasp
(Feb. 15, 2010  8:07 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: I know, I just thought it would be cool. I would love to have B.S. tech with Beyblades.

Why not just play BS then? Speechless
(Feb. 16, 2010  2:28 AM)Dirge Wrote: is that turquoise one in bottom right qutez Gasp
Yes. And Orso is indeed right above it.
also most of those faces are awesome
(Feb. 16, 2010  2:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: also most of those faces are awesome

I'm printing some off now on a sticker sheet.
Man, those faces are pretty cool!

(Feb. 16, 2010  2:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why not just play BS then? Speechless

Because my parents don't like Beyblades in the house. No way would I be able to get Battle Strikers, tooCrying