Beyblade Random Thoughts

I battle a lot with my plastics against different opponents. So I guess I'm lucky hah. My Earth Aquilia should be arriving soon.
(Apr. 24, 2009  8:56 AM)Hero Wrote: I <3 Storm Pegasis.

The only reason I wanted Aries was because it reminded me of Dranzer GT haha.

lol i still have my old dranzer gt but aries does look pretty cool i want to get a storm pegasus as my first from the new series idk why he is just my favorite
(Feb. 11, 2010  7:27 AM)Raykon Wrote: I battle a lot with my plastics against different opponents. So I guess I'm lucky hah. My Earth Aquilia should be arriving soon.

i might buy an aquila when hasbro starts selling them but im still thinking about it but i havent battled any real opponents with the plastics in a couple of years now i just use the plastics to train with but since the new beyblades are made out of metal i have been training with my hms dragoon
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/im...to0220.jpg

It can be a consolation for 'Mirage' Virgo ... This purple Earth Aquila 105HF/S with a Metal Face will be sold at a certain event on the twentieth.
That earth wheel really does look gorgeous.
Will end up costing a lot more than it's actually worth though, and it's nothing a can of metallic purple spray paint and a coat of krylon clear can't do.
(Feb. 12, 2010  1:15 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: That earth wheel really does look gorgeous.
Will end up costing a lot more than it's actually worth though, and it's nothing a can of metallic purple spray paint and a coat of krylon clear can't do.

Yes, I agree with you. But wouldn't the colour on the wheel get scratched off if you used it in battle? (I'm not talking about the one you're spray painting.)
since some of the new beyblades are named after the constelations and zodiac signs i want to get on for my zodiac sign but i dont know what my zodiac sign is my birthday is august 31 so does anyone know the zodiac sign for that date
(Feb. 12, 2010  4:59 PM)♥ Wrote: http://www.zodiac-signs.co.uk/

You are a Virgo.

ok thanks did they ever come out with a virgo beyblade yet im about to check the beywiki but some beyblades are not on there
Yes, there are two virgo beyblades.
VirgoDF145BS, and Earth Virgo GB145BS, the first of which should be on the beywiki, the second being up ASAP.
never mind i just checked and it was on there its a stamina type it looks pretty cool i guess
(Feb. 12, 2010  5:03 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Yes, there are two virgo beyblades.
VirgoDF145BS, and Earth Virgo GB145BS, the first of which should be on the beywiki, the second being up ASAP.

thanks i didnt know there was an earth virgo either
(Feb. 12, 2010  12:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/im...to0220.jpg

It can be a consolation for 'Mirage' Virgo ... This purple Earth Aquila 105HF/S with a Metal Face will be sold at a certain event on the twentieth.

This looks really nice. I love the whole colour scheme.
Ugh I lost my Storm Pegasis somewhere in my house and I've been looking for it for 30 minutes..
Man I love the way that driger v2 looks when spinning in the anime.
i am a gemini and a gemini is the twin and i am a twin(i'm the older one)
(Feb. 14, 2010  5:15 PM)Ashari Wrote: i am a gemini and a gemini is the twin and i am a twin(i'm the older one)

wow how fortuitous lol.
You can't be a Twin if one of you are older...
Yes, you can because one of you is definitely born first ...
unless by a second lol, or they could be unidentical twins.
I'm an Aries. Dang, I wanted an Attack type for my sign. Oh well!
(Feb. 14, 2010  5:43 PM)bey tempest Wrote: unless by a second lol, or they could be unidentical twins.

its called furturnal twin i thinks thats how you spell it thats what i am me and my brother going to buy killer geminos and play with the same blade like the twins on mfb
(Feb. 14, 2010  6:27 PM)Ashari Wrote: its called furturnal twin i thinks thats how you spell it thats what i am me and my brother going to buy killer geminos and play with the same blade like the twins on mfb

Then you form a tag team, win sponsorships and access to world Tag-Team Championships, and go pro as the Geminos Turbo Twins!
I hate that no bladers live in the Anchorage area because there is no way for me to get to anime north. Stupid passport hassle.
No bladers where I live either. And not just because of passport; they don't make you a blader!

And Ashari, does your twin play the game too? Otherwise, forget being the Geminos Turbo Twins(yes, I decided your team name).